Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fbs

Archers ( again) proof + solution

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

21 shots , 15 criticals( last one was crit), that means skill critical rate is 70~%. Thats why archers are doing such great dmg

Solution:unerf P.Skill Critical damage from -35% to -20% (you see i have +25% P.Skill Critical damage from AP and SA ) and barely hits double dmg.

Nerf P.Skill Critical rate to cap at 30%

Edited by fbs

or even maybe make critical dmg unerfed at all.....

They are breaking the server... everybody is switching to archer right now cause they are very broken as hell

They need to have something be done, if you have not realized yet, the top 5 killers in every event are archers

Their stun may last 5/10/12... during which they hit you up to 50/60k per skill. it usually takes them 1/2 skills to break my mana mana shield and 1 hit to kill me (cause they hit me with 60k), I am decent geared.

In comparison my mage has 200k+ m attack. I can hit hard to newbies 20/25k... eventually 30k, meanwhile to geared people my crits are maximum 8/10k 

My suggestion is

1) Lower the damage: they are hitting now for 50/60k per skill.

2) The stun lasts 10+ seconds, this is plain stupid in a pvp server, most of the time your character is stunned as it dies, against player with low dps, you can be stunned for 25/30 s as you die...

55 minutes ago, fbs said:

21 shots , 15 criticals( last one was crit), that means skill critical rate is 70~%. Thats why archers are doing such great dmg

Solution:unerf P.Skill Critical damage from -35% to -20% (you see i have +25% P.Skill Critical damage from AP and SA ) and barely hits double dmg.

Nerf P.Skill Critical rate to cap at 30%

I have actually + 32% P.Skill Critical dmg (forgot passive from Ghost Sentinel)

5/10, not 5/10/12

your mage has 200k+ m attack and you hit newbies max 30k only? i've got 60k matk and i hit newbies for 40-50k, you need to setup your mage properly before complaining about dmg

my point is that the stunned get chained so its pretty normal being for X seconds stunned til u die

Idk why mages are crying tbh.they got nothig to do with archers

1 minute ago, detro said:

Idk why mages are crying tbh.they got nothig to do with archers

idk where do you see mages crying tbh, nothing to do with posts where "word" mage was used

Anyway if archer get nerfed then mage should get too

isnt mage nerfed enough already? lul

Posted (edited)

mages can hit as much as archer to lowbies but as fast? yuls have more skills to spam, and they can spam it much, muuuuuuch, faster

overall yul 2x will still be 2x, 3x as mages lol. Not even counting they almost never crit

Edited by fbs

last video

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

you're kinda wrong now

mages can spam, yes - but spam what? there's only 3 nukes that are high damage and one of them needs a debuff to land, and those nukes are 3-6 seconds cooldown depending on a class(one of those nukes is even 30s cooldown), also mages dont get skill mastery procs on their nukes, and mana burst decreasing reuse time of arcane comet strike isnt fixed yet

not crying here, because im fine with mages as they are now - you need lots of gear to deal damage and not get 2shot - just stating facts

Edited by fgt

And you need gear as archer too

Archer crits alot..thats the problem

14 minutes ago, detro said:

And you need gear as archer too

not as much as feoh if you count the adena needed for that on this server

wut?

both need good gear to deal good dmg

wrong again

how many epics do you need as an archer, and how many as feoh?  just a tip of the iceberg, but you should get my point

Did i say last video? i lied, my dmg to robin

Posted (edited)

Heya ladies and gents,

Basicly, solution for archers/mages/daggers (well, for any dd class) already is in servr configs (at least it was in h5 from l2java) it was called "damagereduction".

For example: why not to make bow vs heavy 90% dmg (couz heavy is heavy), bow vs light 80%, bow vs robe 70% (it's only for example, about % need tests etc.)

Same sh1t with grade, R99 vs R do less damage (because atm R99 (NOT ENCHANTED) literally 1 shoot R grade in light) etc.

For mages absolutelly the same but in count need to take jewel, not armor.

About skill p.attack/skill crit power - like i understand here is -30% by default (for mages -50%) - well, like we see, it's not enought.

However, i hope u got my point, sorry for bad english.

Kind Regards,

QuadDamage.

Edited by QuadDamage
1 person likes this

So we aree watching a yull GS with epics, rose, +10 bow  dealing insane dmg what a surprise. Late game archer is strong af why is this a forum topic?

Posted (edited)

there's no rose, it's even buff that increases some stats a little if you die/your team is losing

but actually rose might be the solution to everything, it's mostly defensive, so if emerald implements it in npc buffer or makes a free summon/rose essences then we might be good with dmg output

Edited by fgt