Emerald

Planned Changes (Poll)

Planned Changes (Poll)   48 members have voted

1. 1. Details in post, would you like these changes to take effect?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

92 posts in this topic

So my first goal is to close the gap between newcomers and veterans, by not giving newbies any kind of custom boost, but rather by reducing the amount of stuff there is to achieve ingame, note that some of my planned changes will also make life easier for veterans, but i'll only do so if there are more people who'll agree to this, otherwise, it'll wait for a later stage or for an enitrely different season.

Stuff that are planned to change (in between):

* R-Grade gear will be completely removed, R95-Grade will be free instead.

* R99-Grade gear prices will change to be like current R95-Grade prices.

* Making upgrading of talismans etc a less game of chance by adding them to GM shop with a fixed upgrade prices.

* Stage 8 crystals will be changed to stage 10.

* Event wins will be required for ranks instead of ELO.

* The very basic level of each talisman will be made free.

* Dyes prices will be cut by half, weaker dyes will be added for free.

Note, that if I do make the changes, in order to make up for these who did play and bought the items that became free/cheaper, i'll keep the extra Adena drop rewards for another week.

I'll let the poll run for a few days to see people's opinions.

4 people like this

Really nice changes :D

you need to do these like today

also if you want r99 gear you should make it easier to make it pvp too

1 person likes this

I agree, even if i wasted lots of adena making eternal while could have taken something else...may save the current season.

Posted (edited)

Emerald consider too what i said about defensive jelwels (diamond pearl and obsidian) and free broch 2 slot please

Edited by fbs

4 minutes ago, dafuq said:

I agree, even if i wasted lots of adena making eternal while could have taken something else...may save the current season.

yea bought armor yesterday rip me.

also mby you could lower abit the assist needed for rank 9-10

But we need this change now, the server is dying :/

1 person likes this

can you pin threads like this one and one where you would post changelogs so it's on the top of subforum ?

What u think about lowering raid boss jewels to 10k or 5k ?

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Note, that if I do make the changes, in order to make up for these who did play and bought the items that became free/cheaper, i'll keep the extra Adena drop rewards for another week.

I think better idea would be to add some adena for playera wgo donated. For example. If someone donated 10k adena, and spent money for items- give him back at least 50%. On this example- 5k.

And also- think about add 3-days epic jewels(or 1day), for every first created character on account.

Another idea- make passive skilli for newbies. Example:

Lvl 95 - passive skill lvl 1 - increase def/m.def for 25%. Also increase attribute resistance for 30%

Lvl 96 - (same as above BUT skill lvl 2 - increase def/m.def for 15%. Also increase attribute resistance for 15%

Lvl 98 - same skill as above BUT skill lvl 3- increase def/m.def for 8%. Also increase attribute resistance for 10%

Lvl 99 - +0% for Res.

Just a slight handicap for beginners

where is the archer nerf from panned changes? rank3 archer in basic gear hit me 15k i am here since start. seems legit

Posted (edited)

Cannot Edit my post do...

If not adding passive skill, mb just some newbie buff from npcbuffer ?

Edited by Famous

22 minutes ago, Famous said:

I think better idea would be to add some adena for playera wgo donated. For example. If someone donated 10k adena, and spent money for items- give him back at least 50%. On this example- 5k.

And also- think about add 3-days epic jewels(or 1day), for every first created character on account.

Lvl 95 - passive skill lvl 1 - increase def/m.def for 25%. Also increase attribute resistance for 30%

Lvl 96 - (same as above BUT skill lvl 2 - increase def/m.def for 15%. Also increase attribute resistance for 15%

Lvl 98 - same skill as above BUT skill lvl 3- increase def/m.def for 8%. Also increase attribute resistance for 10%

Lvl 99 - +0% for Res.

95 lvl archer with 25% p/m def kill all 99 lvl players

So my first goal is to close the gap between newcomers and veterans, by not giving newbies any kind of custom boost, but rather by reducing the amount of stuff there is to achieve ingame, note that some of my planned changes will also make life easier for veterans, but i'll only do so if there are more people who'll agree to this, otherwise, it'll wait for a later stage or for an enitrely different season.

* Making upgrading of talismans etc a less game of chance by adding them to GM shop with a fixed upgrade prices.

+1 about adenas problems.

1 sugestion. Earn more adenas is possible?

28 minutes ago, flow said:

95 lvl archer with 25% p/m def kill all 99 lvl players

Not rly.... By hitting 99 u should have +++ gear and huge atri res. If dont, and u wear your clean r99 ur just bad, nothing else to say. 

55 minutes ago, Famous said:

Lvl 99 - +0% for Res.

Dude u Are not begginer of u ar lvl 97... U need a lot Kill to get lvl 97 ,that passive skills only til 96 or 97.

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

That Is really awsome... Thx dude ;)

17 minutes ago, PhoenixMarie said:

Dude u Are not begginer of u ar lvl 97... U need a lot Kill to get lvl 97 ,that passive skills only til 96 or 97.

Lv97 its max 2 days.... w/o nolifing

Those are good Changes so i'm voting yes.

They don't touch the Class-Balance and permastun issue at all tho so it's still a little doubtful imo. But it's a good start.:notbadn:

perma stun can get fixed if you get jewels with stun resist

i got zaken and ring of creation and i dont get stun so often

4 hours ago, lucasgama said:

But we need this change now, the server is dying :/

exactly 

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

So my first goal is to close the gap between newcomers and veterans

I don't think adding free / cheap stuff for newcomers will help.

Maybe it will work in a short run, but in a week the situation will be the same as it is now.

The problem is veterans are snowballing. Once veterans receive advantage, the gap between them and newcomers will only grow to the moment when it is no fun for newcomers. Newcomers have no chance to comeback even if they work hard.

17 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

I don't think adding free / cheap stuff for newcomers will help.

Maybe it will work in a short run, but in a week the situation will be the same as it is now.

The problem is veterans are snowballing. Once veterans receive advantage, the gap between them and newcomers will only grow to the moment when it is no fun for newcomers. Newcomers have no chance to comeback even if they work hard.

I agree with this guy.

In my opinion, the only thing that is making a huge difference between the newbies and the old-dogs is the enchant value. I feel like +20 is way too much.

Make it like +10 max for weapons and +6 or +7 for armors and that's it.

That will definitely lower the gap between a newcomer and a player who is hanging here for a month or so. Add some bossjewels extra for the old player with a +++ weapon and it will probably 1-shot every rank 1-3 player.

It's just an idea, so feel free to discuss!