Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elyenio

WTF!!!!!

29 posts in this topic

OMG look damage to me, im tank IMPOSSIBLESin título.png

lvl 95 super low elemental resists meh.

Posted (edited)

How about this R99 PVP Set with damage reduction, 8k pdef and still 20k damage.

Shot00011.jpg

Edited by archaoz

why you dont show pics that you deal 50k dmg?

Because i will get banned

Posted (edited)

My OP damage is only when i have all long cooldowns ready, Robin does this every hit.

Edited by archaoz

Posted (edited)

914k matk and the mana burst skill doesn't work half the time so its only 500k when everything is up. At least fix mana burst if you are going to do anything Emerald.

Shot00014.jpg

Edited by archaoz

also you are tanky as fuck with that mana barrier and we need like 3-4 rotation of skills just to kill you

Posted (edited)

I am not complaining because for me its like normal but its impossible for anyone else to do anything. If they hit me for 20k with these stats, imagine what they hit others for... It is a one shot fiesta.

Hence why I said I understand why they cry, but do you think I should be taking 20k damage with R99 Armour and 8k pdef? :elf2_12:

Edited by archaoz

what a newbie guy can expect from ppl that got gear

Posted (edited)

Just saying, Robin doesn't have R99 Jewels and no nuker hits him for 20k normal skill use. Only my 500k+ matk mcrits can do 20k+ against R90 jewels, R99 would be 10k~.

Edited by archaoz

I dont have r99 jewels,i have something stronger!

Posted (edited)

PVP reduction armour + 9.3k pdef = 23k damage

Shot00015.jpg

Edited by archaoz

Posted (edited)

Here is Robins +5 R90 OP bow that owns R99 Armour

Shot00016.jpg

Edited by archaoz

Urge you are from the guys that should't talk

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, archaoz said:

Here is Robins +5 R90 OP bow that owns R99 Armour

Shot00016.jpg

You can still reroll to archer and continue donating

countless bugs at start, high amount of donation (which now makes 1000000% more difference than Hawky's draconic bow at interlude 1st day xD), broken reward system which has lead to abuse of tank classes / general unbalance

if not for that, server wouldnt be a damn sucess like last year, but at least we would have a playable population. with low population these "errors" are so easy to see. 

another thing which imo wasnt really thought about when u decided to pick GC is if it really fits to the faction style of server. the speed characters grow in pos god chornicle is completly different from interlude. Maybe in IL a newbie, at 76 lv could had a chance to kill a 80lv guy, even with rebirths. In GC is almost impossible a 95 guy to kill a higher level one, cause of many reasons. this is a big problem that scares new players to join this server. I remember last server everyday we had new people joining, even christmas and new years we had more people this weekend, for example. 

i know many that many people already said to make a lower server season, but GC atm is one thousand levels down to the quality of the interlude build. we used to have big number of players, big pvp rolling all day and that was the plus of this server

great balance also, 2 rank1 archer just continously stunlocked me on fuking tyrr with that stupid sayha buff. great system

16 minutes ago, Lesley said:

In GC is almost impossible a 95 guy to kill a higher level one, cause of many reasons. this is a big problem that scares new players to join this server.

I'm afraid archers will instakill me even when I'm 99 level. Not sure if I should waste time on leveling at all.

1 hour ago, Madlaxy said:

I'm afraid archers will instakill me even when I'm 99 level. Not sure if I should waste time on leveling at all.

I kinda feel bad for those that still play :)

why would you, highest crit i got from an archer was 43k, which was trickster on cooldowns and i was a 96 healer