Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asmodin

Disable Land Rates / Durations

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Right now this whole Server is a big Crown Control Fiesta. Personally, I dont think that's fun to play at all. Especially for any type of Melee Class, you typically just eat the chain CC until you die unless you got some kind of celestial ability up...

Let's just take Archer Stun as an example. It's cast almost instantly, lasts for ~5-10 Seconds and Lands over 90% of the Time. This is true for the Majority of Stuns from all Classes btw, it's just an Example. That means u're pretty much just dead during that time without being able to do anything.

A possible Solution to that would be to lower the Stun/Debuff Durations and/or Land Rate like it has always been done in Interlude/H5 Servers.

The Problem then however would be that many healers are practically impossible to kill already right now unless you chain disable them for like 15 seconds with multiple ppl hitting them. So with low Disable Durations, Healers would be basically impossible to kill.

So what i think would be a good Idea is to lower the CC Durations to make Fights feel more interactive, and lower the Amount of Heal from Healing abilities at the same Time.

Edited by Asmodin
2 people like this

1. There's already a solution built in the game - Resistance of Saha buff.

2. Healers are using this buff and are already almost immune to stun.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Madlaxy said:

Yes u are right.From all my targets healers are hardest to stun.And not just because of brilliant purge.They have lol CON i think but with this buffs they resist more than anybody from what i saw.

Btw does CON matters in this chapter for resisting stun and such?.Warrior tyrrs are like stun magnets to archer/dagger,how does this work :) its very weird mechanic

But adding Saha buff will solve 1 issue there are still other plenty disables in game such knock back,freeze,one that puts u in the airt(dont know skill name) and so on.

Maybe instead of adding saha buff it should be added some custom buff that gives debuff resistance instead.

Edited by Tarzanule

Can we have some solution its fukign ridicolous that every fukign class has million stun that lasts for 1 hour and stey can stack in stun locking ppl and tehre is tyrr with 1 stun and that 1 stu nstill gets reflected. I call bullshit on this

18 hours ago, Madlaxy said:

Honestly, just lowering the land rate by adding Resistance of Saha to NPC would just make things more random, and not sure if that's the way to go

How would that make things more "random"?

It doesn't change the fact that most fights are basically just a dice roll weather stun lands or not. If u get stunned for 10 seconds, u're dead. simple as that.

If the odds are slightly lower, what changes about that?

Duration is still needs to be checked and there's a bug report about it.

As for rate, saha buff was already added since this topic was created, aswell as vote reward / death boost and god motivation were all given resistance to debuffs, so it should still be better.