detro

Tanks

26 posts in this topic

can you put any limit on tanks inside maps

atm its really retard chaos 10 tanks while order like 2

im getting chained from tank to tank every 3 sec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no reason to play any map when tanks dont move from the objective

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

or put a protection of some secs in that retarded chain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 

 

People is abusing of the number of tanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The eent concept is the following, 5 tanks standing at the objective pressing 2 skills every 5 second or so. while their pocket healers spamming heal and very few dd tryong to win. This  isnt the gmeplay we should have, its just pure shit, this reminds me of H5 when noob agrobots were keep agroing ppl to farm adena and shit. We need some serious changes about it, to have some real pvp objective gameplay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

tanks need to have reduced healing power from healers, thats the only thing, u cant mess with the cd/stats cuz u will ruin the class (like it happened to yull), if the healing power received would be reduced, we wouldnt see such a tank fest and they will think twice before jumping in 30 people.

Edited by hemo
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

would be nice to be a chain protection

like he can chain you again after 10-15 secs

cause atm there were 4-5 tanks and chaining from the one to the other

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

those ppl playing tank atm are playing it to annoy ppl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, i dont recomend doing things like this except as a last resort cuz i believe that there are people who would like to play tanks for real, not just to ruin other peoples game. Look woot happened to the server after the yull nerf...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

every failed yul rerolled to tank or mage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tank and Healers are now balanced seperately from everyone else like in interlude.

So annoyance will be shared equally :D

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Emerald said:

So annoyance will be shared equally :D

update at its finest :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i still see more tanks on chaos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now, reds had like 6-7 tanks order got 1 maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you talk of Istina, Reds had 5, order had 6, stop imagining stuff.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Soulka said:

The eent concept is the following, 5 tanks standing at the objective pressing 2 skills every 5 second or so. while their pocket healers spamming heal and very few dd tryong to win. This  isnt the gmeplay we should have, its just pure shit, this reminds me of H5 when noob agrobots were keep agroing ppl to farm adena and shit. We need some serious changes about it, to have some real pvp objective gameplay.

why dont you all guys propose a solution instead of just QQing for everything?

it is so hard to put your ideas in order to make a great server?

do a post with your complete solution if it is so easy for you to fix the gameplay

dont you see that every change you ask, you broke more and more this beautifull game, but i keep laugthing how most of you will never stop qq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, detro said:

would be nice to be a chain protection

like he can chain you again after 10-15 secs

cause atm there were 4-5 tanks and chaining from the one to the other

did you knew about brilliant purge from healers?

if you ppl wasnt qqing so much about more than 2 healers in pt, you would have 40 secs (2x purge + 10 secs cele + 2x purge + 2x purge) without any chain every minute

but....... some of you ppl, are so noob that it looks like you dont even know how to play this game (maybe IL/HI5 but not GOD+ chronicles) and the worst thing is that you dont even try to understant it or learn it, you just want that everything should be as you want because you suck! (not you, im talking in general about ppl complaining of GC)

Edited by tuxevil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Emerald said:

Tank and Healers are now balanced seperately from everyone else like in interlude.

So annoyance will be shared equally :D

what you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, tuxevil said:

did you knew about brilliant purge from healers?

if you ppl wasnt qqing so much about more than 2 healers in pt, you would have 40 secs (2x purge + 10 secs cele + 2x purge + 2x purge) without any chain every minute

but....... some of you ppl, are so noob that it looks like you dont even know how to play this game (maybe IL/HI5 but not GOD+ chronicles) and the worst thing is that you dont even try to understant it or learn it, you just want that everything should be as you want because you suck! (not you, im talking in general about ppl complaining of GC)

i didnt even care if 2 healers or not it wasnt so hard to 3 shot you so

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as i saw many failed yul changed to tanks

so there are still like 4-5 tanks on chaos and like 1-2 on order

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

59 minutes ago, detro said:

i didnt even care if 2 healers or not it wasnt so hard to 3 shot you so

 

3 shots is so sad.... i have never hear about it, 1 shot or 2 at least but 3, come on, that is kind of noob, what else you need, me to be afk?

Edited by tuxevil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what can i do when ppl were crying for archers

else you would be 1 shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, detro said:

what can i do when ppl were crying for archers

else you would be 1 shot

anytime you want.....

just pm me in game and we can do duel or go away inside event so you can probe your words, dont worry i post all my videos even if i loose

so challenge accepted?

i will stand there without doing anything and you should kill me in 1 shot

also we can try your 3 shots words too, but ofc, for that i will heal myself

Edited by tuxevil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hah you are mad

anyway your dd cant even do the same is sad for them

one rerolled to tank and the other to mage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tuxevil

 

do you realize chain right now works through cele and purges?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now