Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Madlaxy

Servitor stops following the summoner

10 posts in this topic

1. After mini event battlefield starts or after switching sides in main event servitor doesn't follow the summoner.

2. On fortress type maps servitor sticks on the ways to the sealing zone. Servitor attack command stops working. Seems like path finding algorithm is broken.

3. After killing an enemy or receiving an immobilizing debuff servitor sometimes stays on the place and doesn't return to the summoner.

Since in Grand Crusade there is no more a "Change Movement Mode" skill, servitor should always return to the summoner.

1. After mini event battlefield starts or after switching sides in main event servitor doesn't follow the summoner.

3. After killing an enemy or receiving an immobilizing debuff servitor sometimes stays on the place and doesn't return to the summoner.

1 must be related to 3 because 1 doesn't always happen, probably summon was stunned before you got teleported and then it didn't move, so wait until 3 gets fixed then let me know if 1 is still bugged.

Lucked until 2 and 3 are checked and fixed.

I need info from retail players who got a summoner.

What happen if summon attacks and get stunned / paralyze?

does it resume attack after the effect ends, or does it return to owner?

(make a short video).

Actually it can barely be seen from the video you cannot know if he presses attack again or not.

Note that at 1:15 they follow the owner and they do not attack, I believe it wasn't the owners decision to stop attacking.

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Note that at 1:15 they follow the owner and they do not attack, I believe it wasn't the owners decision to stop attacking.

It only seems that they ran to the summoner. On official server servitors approach a running target from different directions, not always from behind. That's why pony ran ahead of the target. Look here for example https://youtu.be/abCtzRVBdcc?t=3m40s

9 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Actually it can barely be seen from the video you cannot know if he presses attack again or not.

Possible, but the same behavior happens always and many times during the whole video duration.

Preffer if someone that has a summoner on retail testing this, would take about a few moments to do so.

I think that bug happens when target is killed and respawns far away while servitor is immobilized. Then after immobility ends servitor can't find way to the target and stops instead of returning to summoner.

Ok, I got my information, closed until fixed.