Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tarzanule

reflect stun

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ok i play warlord,Is normal i get selfstun from archers?From what i know healers/feoh have superior mental resistance wich reflect debuffs back,The question it should be that high?Because the rates are just crazy anyone can try it and see it for himself.I use thunder spear and thunder storm in the bunch and i get selfstunned with increadible high rates,So can be this check out if its legit or bug?

Edited by Tarzanule

And best part. getting x2 time selfstun and no0 cancel it.

It requires more testing, the skill you mention is AoE, each target you hit has a chance to reflect it back to you, need to compare it with single target attacks.

Posted (edited)

But how this works if i use mass stun vs healers/mages.Its normal that everyone i hit to proc selfstun?And even if would be normal,isnt kinda unbalanced since i cannot do anything else to healer because damage i dont have.....,even 2-3 good pure dd struggle to kill 1 healer.

Meanwhile healer heals himself and others in party,i stun and disarm myself by my own skills vs such party.

Edited by Tarzanule

I checked and you have a chance to be reflected for each attack thats why it would feel alot specially in your case of aoe

Posted (edited)

This is a retail video.So this guy can use his skills into crowded area but he barely get any reflect back.I really really doubt mass debuffs works like here meaning proc from every target u hit because would be biggest nonsense ever and possible it may have a cooldown or something if its triggered...dunno only korea knows.Tyrr warlord main skills for damage have stun like 3 of them,so is not like i have an option to either use cc or skills for damage.

Its really unplayable.All tanks healers mages even archers have this stupid passive with reflect.And i doubt that even is 10% here,i could check it if u would allowed dual boxing....

Beside my damage is pathetic im selfstunner.The fact i stun myself so much its bug,this video shows it.

Edited by Tarzanule

Posted (edited)

Archers, healers and tanks are passively reflect debuffs with a 10% rate. Tanks will with a 20% rate once they start wearing +8 heavy sets and up to 30% with that and a lindvior earring.

So the three issues are:

1: There's only archers, healers, tanks and some mages and maybe 1-2 of every other class in total. That means most classes within AOE range can reflect debuffs.

2: Stun and paralyze debuffs have and really high land rate here which also increases your chances of getting a reflect stun to yourself.

3: The massive amount of free/cheap resistances available in the game for both incoming damage and immobilization debuffs are not available on this server either due to oversight or Emerald simply not knowing. The later being the likely case.

Point 3 covers most of the class imbalance, the rest is just broken skills which is also due to simply not knowing how the game works past high five.

Edited by YaminoNakani
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, YaminoNakani said:

Archers, healers and tanks are passively reflect debuffs with a 10% rate. Tanks will with a 20% rate once they start wearing +8 heavy sets and up to 30% with that and a lindvior earring.

So the three issues are:

1: There's only archers, healers, tanks and some mages and maybe 1-2 of every other class in total. That means most classes within AOE range can reflect debuffs.

2: Stun and paralyze debuffs have and really high land rate here which also increases your chances of getting a reflect stun to yourself.

3: The massive amount of free/cheap resistances available in the game for both incoming damage and immobilization debuffs are not available on this server either due to oversight or Emerald simply not knowing. The later being the likely case.

Point 3 covers most of the class imbalance, the rest is just broken skills which is also due to simply not knowing how the game works past high five.

Yet the warlord guy from video didnt had the issue u say here(your point2).

Edited by Tarzanule

I'm sorry I didn't look at the video. I just saw the who it was by and I already know why he isn't stunned. I played with that dreadnought several times 3 years ago on Chronos as i was in the sam clan already hI'm already at one point fighing against this clan called KsK that followed my constant party from Shilen to Chronos and changed their name to Africa. He avoids stuns by using heroic berserker and a good upkeep of brilliant purge and cleanses from healers as any other player would. That along with everything else I mentioned above. Since I already know this from first hand experience, I do not need to nor will I look at that scripter's videos. 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, YaminoNakani said:

I'm sorry I didn't look at the video. I just saw the who it was by and I already know why he isn't stunned. I played with that dreadnought several times 3 years ago on Chronos as i was in the sam clan already hI'm already at one point fighing against this clan called KsK that followed my constant party from Shilen to Chronos and changed their name to Africa. He avoids stuns by using heroic berserker and a good upkeep of brilliant purge and cleanses from healers as any other player would. That along with everything else I mentioned above. Since I already know this from first hand experience, I do not need to nor will I look at that scripter's videos. 

Yet more than half of his video hes without hero zerk.And yet hes in pretty constant flow without being selfstuned.Here in L2ovc if i engange a healer party or some mage/archer crowd in few use of skills im selfstuned 10+ seconds...

U can feel something is wrong with this reflect by playing a warlord.Its hard to describe how wrong it feels to play one the ammount of selfstun is unreal.

Edited by Tarzanule
1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, Tarzanule said:

Yet more than half of his video hes without hero zerk.And yet hes in pretty constant flow without being selfstuned.Here in L2ovc if i engange a healer party or some mage/archer crowd in few use of skills im selfstuned 10+ seconds...

U can feel something is wrong with this reflect by playing a warlord.Its hard to describe how wrong it feels to play one the ammount of selfstun is unreal.

same with tyrr duekist, exetremely hard to engage to a party, cuz i am getting all my debuffs reflected to me.

Yeah running into a a group of 10 players each with a 10% chance to reflect debuffs, you have a far higher chance to stun yourself per AOE cast than if you run into a more diverse group of classes that don't have that passive ability to reflect debuffs, that chance decreases a lot. That class variety coming from proper implementation of game mechanics. This is my last post on this. I don't like beating horses.

56 minutes ago, YaminoNakani said:

But how do u know u trigger proc should be per each player u touch per AOE.My quess is that u dont know even if u played so long retail.Check again video look how many he hits,with 10% chance to proc from each player he hits he should be selfstunned every damm skill.But yet hes not.

U dont know how this hidden mechanic works,your quess is good as mine i think.Why dont u take possibility that proc stun/other debuff from aoe doesnt stack.Or the fact that may can resist and be lowered than 10% or have cooldown or could be multiple hidden mechanics to it.....U dont know the code and what koreans did there.

Trying to play Tyrr Dreadnought atm aswell, and it's almost unplayable.

Even someone in celestial can reflect ur stun back at you (lol?).

What completely breaks the reflect is that IF a stun gets reflected, the reflected stun ALWAYS lands and has maximum duration. I've been stunning myself for 17 seconds on a regular basis from just trying 1 stun skill.

2 hours ago, Tarzanule said:

This is a retail video.So this guy can use his skills into crowded area but he barely get any reflect back.I really really doubt mass debuffs works like here meaning proc from every target u hit because would be biggest nonsense ever and possible it may have a cooldown or something if its triggered...dunno only korea knows.Tyrr warlord main skills for damage have stun like 3 of them,so is not like i have an option to either use cc or skills for damage.

Its really unplayable.All tanks healers mages even archers have this stupid passive with reflect.And i doubt that even is 10% here,i could check it if u would allowed dual boxing....

Beside my damage is pathetic im selfstunner.The fact i stun myself so much its bug,this video shows it.

Overall w/o jewels on retail is too hard to get debuff back here naked u get 50% back soo

Posted (edited)

So Emerald can be done something about this reflect buffs.Its not just me saying this this.... all that played warlord said same its unplayable.For example in forts every 2nd or 3rd aoe stun i get selfstunned.

I wont debate if this is legit or not.Question is that does this make any sence at all?I dont have damage my dps is maybe 25% from what an archer/mage can put.Mage/archer also have insane disables.Soulhound is even comparable with warlord aoe stun if not better.

So tyrr arent good at anything.Many would say i have biggest hp+cp pool.Yes this is just in the theory because in paper mage with mana shield would be like he has 100k+ HP.So im noot best at anything not even at this.Also how is the fact that warriors are now debuff magnets,even at this chapter they arent above pure dds.

This is my final post about warlord.I wont say anything more.Its up to you if u want to do something or not about them.

Edited by Tarzanule

I care more if its bugged or not in the first place rather than if it makes sense or if its too OP.

atm the formula works like this: if you use some debuff it checks if it should be reflected back to you and if yes, calculate the landrate of it on you.

How I think it should be working (and that needs to be verified): first land rate needs to be checked on target, and if it is supposed to land, check if it should be reflected back to you (without checking land rate on you again).

8 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I care more if its bugged or not in the first place rather than if it makes sense or if its too OP.

atm the formula works like this: if you use some debuff it checks if it should be reflected back to you and if yes, calculate the landrate of it on you.

How I think it should be working (and that needs to be verified): first land rate needs to be checked on target, and if it is supposed to land, check if it should be reflected back to you (without checking land rate on you again).

Emerald,double debuff time depends on skillmastery?

They can double duration if thats what you ask.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

I get selfstunned when people are in cele.So just a quess of how actually reflect debuff works is that its 10%,doesnt matter if lands or not.This 10% needs be verified seems higher.Also seems it stacks if i use aoe stun.....and here is the real question if this stacking chance for reflect is legit,from the video i upload that warlord should selfstun himself by using stun aoe at each 1-2 such skills if it would work like here but hes flow is pretty constant.

Playing a warlord ....this class feels wrong in many ways.

Edited by Tarzanule

Let me know if it works better now after the last update.

Edit: no feedback after a day, locked until I figure it out myself.