Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Revive

[GC] celest + shadow snare

6 posts in this topic

should not be able to be pulled into shadow snare when under the effects of celest or party celest

5 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Source? Prooof?

retail. I can have proof just give me a few minutes, but a general rule of thumb for post GoD gameplay is that targets under celest are immune to Crowd control.

as for prood, I am now trolling through video of friends to find it for you.

Edited by Revive
1 person likes this

Fluid weave is an eviscerator skill that blocks 1 debuff each time it is used.

Below is a video of an eviscerator on the Retail server Chronos in the ertheia update from my friend YaminoNakani who's currently here on this server too. I am posting for him as well as he for some reason cannot make a forum account here without an error occuring. At 1 minute and 38 seconds, you can see fluid weave blocking the effects of shadow snare. Additionally the single and party celestial skills of Aeore Healer type classes block all damage and debuffs and Brilliant purge blocks all debuffs. 

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Revive said:

Below is a video of an eviscerator on the Retail server Chronos in the ertheia update from my friend YaminoNakani who's currently here on this server too. I am posting for him as well as he for some reason cannot make a forum account here without an error occuring. 

Its been fixed!

Locked until fixing celestial + shadow snare.