Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KoSzOs

Nerf

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I play archer atm, but i say its op, I have dualed with a tank (i have a lil bit better gear, only weap is beter) and i made him 40% hp... i dont think thats normal, btw if i had more stun resist i could have easlily killed him...

As for Feoh... normal hit 3-4k crit 17k.... if you dont want to hear a lot of qq about dmg fine let it be this ridicoulusly high crit dmg, but then make the mcrit rate like 150-200/1000 hit, not 600/1000 hit

Edited by KoSzOs

Posted (edited)

I wont say anything about feoh vs mage vs  dagger it seems there is balance between them because all this classes have high damage wich none has else compared to them.But there is a huge gap between this 3 classes and rest.I dont understand why tank or warrior exist in this game.Really...i saw in official server more or less they are useless class too in pvp...if this classes ncsoft decided to screw them totally does this means we need play with such useless classes here too?.Where is the place of titan tyrant glad,the forgotten classes who once was a fearfull class in pvp?

Edited by Tarzanule

emerald nerfed to death feoh's cause some noobs who doesnt have a clue about this chronicle cried in 1st days for feoh's dmg...and they cant consider that in every chronicle mages are the strongest in the beggining....moreover,in this chronicle all classes are strong and in the beggining and when they will make better gear...
i know its still beta,but nerfing feoh's dmg so much and letting archers daggers etc as they were,its just a crime..
i dont think that i will bother more with reports and suggestions.i hope emerald will make a balance season. gl

13 hours ago, Luffy said:

emerald nerfed to death feoh's cause some noobs who doesnt have a clue about this chronicle cried in 1st days for feoh's dmg...and they cant consider that in every chronicle mages are the strongest in the beggining....moreover,in this chronicle all classes are strong and in the beggining and when they will make better gear...
i know its still beta,but nerfing feoh's dmg so much and letting archers daggers etc as they were,its just a crime..
i dont think that i will bother more with reports and suggestions.i hope emerald will make a balance season. gl

Isn't that the result of having 48h of beta periods as well? If you think about it, it looks like only a hand full of people here actually know how this chronicle works and they mostly picked mages. If they had picked archers or daggers it would have been those classes that got nerfed. 

It is counter intuitive for those players to share their knowledge and lose their leverage when the server opens, but that's the only way people would have been able to properly test balance. It's too late now anyway.

the problem is people want classes that were made by developer of this game weaker to be "balanced"

in Helios, and GC as i suppose(got much more experience on helios, but thats not that much different) there are several party setups and classes that are viable for endgame open pvp

healers - obvious, usually 2 healers per party, if played/geared properly may change the outcome of pvp(that's why blue party with 2 healers was able to wreck reds with 3 healers, simply because me and my friend somehow know how to play this class and we didnt waste adena for useless r95 stuff)

archers - really start to shine with 101 skills and with more gear than you could get through 2 weekends, thats why people are not as mad at those as they are at mages

mages - got really boosted in GC; also you start with crappy jewels and no element attr defense in armor whatsoever, which changes in later stages of the game as people get much better jewels(also prices for jewels are just dumb, no offense Emerald, but if i have to pay 10k for pretty useless istina jewels - except m.def it doesnt add anything useful - i will get another 5 or 10k to get bless baium/anthy/similar stuff; possible solution to feoh's problem? lower prices for istina/octavis jewels)

daggers - these can fuck you up in a matter of seconds, no matter healer in party or not, but there is a problem - they need lots of additional gear, and merchant offers really cheap means of decreasing daggers' damage - namely abundance talismans)

tanks - this is not h5 anymore, there is no DA running around AoE cancelling the shit out of everyone, or Pal one shotting you with 2 icons and a hammer; tanks now are what they are supposed to be, and they got the necessary means to help their party win any pvp, although they lack their cherry-on-top which are 101 lvl auras

tyrrs - most of them are not good as damage dealers, they are CC machines - unfortunately next target doesnt work so doombringer in that case is useless; titan and grand khavatari were always useful only for pve, but with proper gear they can still pack a punch in pvp, just dont expect 100k hits without any gear whatsoever(and thats what people expect on this server i assume); duelist is a monster in 1v1/olympiads but again, it lacks it's 101 skills on this server, which makes it pretty useless(like all tyrrs)

wynns - these were never ever good in pvp, seriously; these are your pve machines and tough opponents at oly's, but that's it - dont expect summoners to be strong in party vs party, that's how NCSoft made it ages ago

iss - completely useless on this server, unless you have full party of your friends, with proper setup (solution? give them 101 skills so people have anything to grind for and to be useful)

eviscerator - this has been very strong in helios and in GC it remains the same, both in pve and pvp - problem is some of evis' skills doesnt work properly or doesnt work at all, also people dont really know how to play it

sayhas - this is purely 1v1, ganker class; pretty useless in party pvp, but really deadly in small scale - again, not sure if all the skill work properly here, and you also need some gear in order to be successful

that's it from me, also that's the "balance" in grand crusade, people are just expecting to wreck others while having no gear or no knowledge about their class which is wrong, but no one will admit they cant play some classes, because who in l2 community would do that, right ?

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, fgt said:

the problem is people want classes that were made by developer of this game weaker to be "balanced"

in Helios, and GC as i suppose(got much more experience on helios, but thats not that much different) there are several party setups and classes that are viable for endgame open pvp

healers - obvious, usually 2 healers per party, if played/geared properly may change the outcome of pvp(that's why blue party with 2 healers was able to wreck reds with 3 healers, simply because me and my friend somehow know how to play this class and we didnt waste adena for useless r95 stuff)

archers - really start to shine with 101 skills and with more gear than you could get through 2 weekends, thats why people are not as mad at those as they are at mages

mages - got really boosted in GC; also you start with crappy jewels and no element attr defense in armor whatsoever, which changes in later stages of the game as people get much better jewels(also prices for jewels are just dumb, no offense Emerald, but if i have to pay 10k for pretty useless istina jewels - except m.def it doesnt add anything useful - i will get another 5 or 10k to get bless baium/anthy/similar stuff; possible solution to feoh's problem? lower prices for istina/octavis jewels)

daggers - these can fuck you up in a matter of seconds, no matter healer in party or not, but there is a problem - they need lots of additional gear, and merchant offers really cheap means of decreasing daggers' damage - namely abundance talismans)

tanks - this is not h5 anymore, there is no DA running around AoE cancelling the shit out of everyone, or Pal one shotting you with 2 icons and a hammer; tanks now are what they are supposed to be, and they got the necessary means to help their party win any pvp, although they lack their cherry-on-top which are 101 lvl auras

tyrrs - most of them are not good as damage dealers, they are CC machines - unfortunately next target doesnt work so doombringer in that case is useless; titan and grand khavatari were always useful only for pve, but with proper gear they can still pack a punch in pvp, just dont expect 100k hits without any gear whatsoever(and thats what people expect on this server i assume); duelist is a monster in 1v1/olympiads but again, it lacks it's 101 skills on this server, which makes it pretty useless(like all tyrrs)

wynns - these were never ever good in pvp, seriously; these are your pve machines and tough opponents at oly's, but that's it - dont expect summoners to be strong in party vs party, that's how NCSoft made it ages ago

iss - completely useless on this server, unless you have full party of your friends, with proper setup (solution? give them 101 skills so people have anything to grind for and to be useful)

eviscerator - this has been very strong in helios and in GC it remains the same, both in pve and pvp - problem is some of evis' skills doesnt work properly or doesnt work at all, also people dont really know how to play it

sayhas - this is purely 1v1, ganker class; pretty useless in party pvp, but really deadly in small scale - again, not sure if all the skill work properly here, and you also need some gear in order to be successful

that's it from me, also that's the "balance" in grand crusade, people are just expecting to wreck others while having no gear or no knowledge about their class which is wrong, but no one will admit they cant play some classes, because who in l2 community would do that, right ?

So why play anything besides Yuul and Feoh? If you wanna to have actual fun and not die constantly

because if you get gear you can have fun with almost anything, but people as autistic as you are too dumb to understand that

Just now, fgt said:

because if you get gear you can have fun with almost anything, but people as autistic as you are too dumb to understand that

You know when person is mad when he starts to attack with insults, and cant argument for shit :hu2_16:

1 minute ago, Infighter said:

You know when person is mad when he starts to attack with insults, and cant argument for shit :hu2_16:

you just quoted my arguments in your last post, that's it, that's how this update works and that's how people on this server think - all of this in my post, yet you still cant understand

2 minutes ago, fgt said:

you just quoted my arguments in your last post, that's it, that's how this update works and that's how people on this server think - all of this in my post, yet you still cant understand

You just said that half of the classes are useless, but right back in other post you say "But but, you can have fun with any class!!" If by dying all the time, not farming adena whatsoever, and not being able to upgrade you call fun, then yeah

13 minutes ago, Infighter said:

You just said that half of the classes are useless, but right back in other post you say "But but, you can have fun with any class!!" If by dying all the time, not farming adena whatsoever, and not being able to upgrade you call fun, then yeah

you can have fun with almost any class if you got gear, make a farming dual class, get gear, play your main

do i have to make myself even more clear?

Posted (edited)

59 minutes ago, fgt said:

In other words make archer/mage/dagger to win.Its good excuse that tanks tyrs arent allowed to kill and such.Tell us more the philosophy of L2 and how now is fair and balanced.

IMO all classes should kill(phrases like tanks shouldnt be allowed and such are aberations),some slower than other in conformity with how tanky and bulky they are.In hi5 balance was close to perfection because all classes could kill or be killed.And tanks with double ai had their problem they couldnt rush it was very wise pvp.Glad/tyrants could make huge amount of damage but they also could receive alot of damage too especially from mage/trickster.

Edited by Tarzanule

3 minutes ago, fgt said:

you can have fun with almost any class if you got gear, make a farming dual class, get gear, play your main

do i have to make myself even more clear?

Ye old, just farm up,  what class do you play? Let me guess, must be Feoh, or Yuul

7 minutes ago, Infighter said:

Ye old, just farm up,  what class do you play? Let me guess, must be Feoh, or Yuul

healer

wrong guess

Just now, fgt said:

healer

wrong guess

Oh you must be the guy who has Feoh buddy, point still stands

34 minutes ago, Infighter said:

Oh you must be the guy who has Feoh buddy, point still stands

no, we're 2 healers + archer

point denied

1 minute ago, fgt said:

no, we're 2 healers + archer

point denied

Running in party with 2 Healers, and he has audacity to call people autistic 

I'm completly new to god, guess I'm not alone. I have realised some things, I would love a guide to how to spend the first 5k adena for each and every class and maybe this would help all the new ones to this client it wold be a starting guide. I would write a guide like that but i dont have the knowledge

I know that for example dyes, lv1talisman, skill ench, is come first but other than that dont know

19 hours ago, KoSzOs said:

I'm completly new to god, guess I'm not alone. I have realised some things, I would love a guide to how to spend the first 5k adena for each and every class and maybe this would help all the new ones to this client it wold be a starting guide. I would write a guide like that but i dont have the knowledge

Im not expert to this kind of l2 but from what i see priority is attributes.Get 150 on weapon than at least 150 on armors.Talismans are also important before any other gear.

tip: +8 blessed twilight set/apocalypse weapon is better than non-pvp r99, especially set

tip2: level difference is important, 2 or 3 lvl difference gives huge damage/defense boost over your target/attacker

tip3: "gambling"(compounding brooches/talismans) is very risky and adena consuming, better get something that you get for sure, than gamble and lose all resources and get nothing in the process

tip4: read items/skills descriptions, visit l2wiki, use google, use innova/ncwest forums to get info about things that can give you advantage

6 minutes ago, fgt said:

tip3: "gambling"(compounding brooches/talismans) is very risky and adena consuming, better get something that you get for sure, than gamble and lose all resources and get nothing in the process

someone's salty about his insanity talisman

no, couldnt care less, especially on beta, but i lost loads of adena on the other server getting those brooch jewels, so just a friendly advice (: