Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Akimichi

Why not make beta all week ?

16 posts in this topic

I Think if u made 1 week of beta and 1 weekend of fixes u would finish the server way faster , my opinion 

Posted (edited)

why not keep it opened for 1 week, i mean major problems seem to be solved and little ones could be managed during the week, im pretty sure no one will mind if you close it down from time to time if something big comes along, also this way we can actually have a faster way to enter the mid/late part of the game and see how things like the game economy turns out not to mention balance with higher gear.

Edited by hemo

cause little kids have to go on school haha xD I think he have tons of messages from his forum so 1 weekend shound be not enough for 2 admins ...they are humans so they need time for 1000+ messeges

Ye but at least u leave people playing and thats what they want even if its beta and ye if they find a bug they will tell simple no1 will bother of rrs to repair stuff

Weekend is probably the best time for everyone. Nearly no one has to work, which means more people and time for Emerald to understand the situations that are happening which makes it easier to fix them. Some people have work during the week and sometimes, they don't feel like to turn on the computer after work, they just want to relax or do something different. Meanwhile, hundred of threads would appear and you have to read and understand them first, some you can't because there are people being lazy to give details as accurate as possible.

It's just about being efficient :)

Posted (edited)

People Can Stay or Go , We already have a Community ))). Please Feel Free To Join. ^.^'

Edited by Zirconium

+1, i work all weeknd cant test server ^^

cuz this is much faster, than 1 week playing 1 week fixing. u play ~3days and then emerald has 1 week to fix the bugs, he might fix1 bug but it can affect other things very easily. 3 daays is more than enough to discover bugs

Yes and then u launch server and when all get top gear theres no balance coz no1 tested

No, mainly because players will lose interest testing / playing whole week with low player base.

Maybe but many people cant play on weekends and also will helo you to open it early because if i take too long people will lose interest

26 minutes ago, Akimichi said:

Maybe but many people cant play on weekends and also will helo you to open it early because if i take too long people will lose interest

i dont think people will lose interest, there's no other faction GoD+ server as far as i know

13 minutes ago, fgt said:

i dont think people will lose interest, there's no other faction GoD+ server as far as i know

Yes and i spoke with a lot of people like around 100+ and all of them arent even that exicted coz its factions they prefer normal l2 they come coz is grand crusade and lets give it a shot they say

well, for one i came here because of grand crusade, and as i dont have enough time to play on any official atm this server being faction suits me perfectly

20 hours ago, Akimichi said:

ppl never lose interest before opening but after. Everytime we had an open bet there were max 30 player. But when we had the opening and shit we jumped to 200+. Cuz majority is just waiting for the opening and dont wanna "waste" time on obt when u get wiped anyways.