L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Refaze

Open Beta

When will the server be available for testing again? I only got to play ~30 minutes or less in the weekend.

• Like 2

On 6/22/2020 at 9:26 PM, Refaze said:

When will the server be available for testing again? I only got to play ~30 minutes or less in the weekend.

so @Emerald ... Do we have a date for the next open beta? It would be nice for people to know in advance ... 

I don't think it will be another beta. And with all the nerfs that have been made it's like interlude with some modifications. So there is nothing to explore. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, TheStinger said:

I don't think it will be another beta. And with all the nerfs that have been made it's like interlude with some modifications. So there is nothing to explore. 

already? This is how the things go around here? Different project same nerfs on all?

Edited by Refaze

32 minutes ago, Refaze said:

already? This is how the things go around here? Different project same nerfs on all?

The only nerfs applied from other projects are debuff durations, anything else started from zero and was modified according to players input (you can check changelist).

26 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Cannot log in. Am I the only one?

If you run into any issue you can send me a PM, server works fine.

Posted (edited)

Since its the last beta could we test it with pet buffs (cat buff / horse) not being self buffs and added to buffer schemes?

@Emerald

Edited by Maasikas

Summoners are strong now. Doesn't the expert book summoners ability skill make them too OP? They also have decent mage damage skills.

Add the expert skills detailed descriptions to the skill learn menu. New players do not know to view it from grand master npc