Jump to content
L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Scaretactic

Classic Antharas - New Server?

Recommended Posts

Is next season going to be classic antharas? I dont even know what this is.. is this a combination of a bunch of chronicles or something? Why switch to a new thing when you just made a bunch of updates to interlude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think he ever said that the next season is going to be that classic, he is just giving some update on what he is working on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scaretactic said:

Is next season going to be classic antharas? I dont even know what this is.. is this a combination of a bunch of chronicles or something? Why switch to a new thing when you just made a bunch of updates to interlude.

yuilGj.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Scare's question, is this going to be next season material ? Or is it something completelly different?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Classic might be next, it has nothing to do with the fact I made changes to Interlude, I also made changes to H5 that never made it live yet.

And classic is a real l2 version, basically going back in time deleting plenty of features (while keeping the newest client) and slowly taking the game to a new direction, so it may look like a combination of a bunch of chronicles yes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emerald give finaly your answer whats gonna be the next? 
till you are working on Classic why you dont make 1more Interlude season in next friday for example?? 
or you want to switch on classic w/o more interlude seasons 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mojo said:

till you are working on Classic why you dont make 1more Interlude season in next friday for example??

haha mojo u want new season every 5 days? hahaha pathetic retard,go to the beach for get some tan

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first the sea from me is so far like 300km second i have more tan than you  retard and yea still Bulgaria is in quartine and im not working why not i want to play 
 first learn your bots how to buff in 2k20 before to come in forum and start crying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Emerald said:

Classic might be next, it has nothing to do with the fact I made changes to Interlude, I also made changes to H5 that never made it live yet.

And classic is a real l2 version, basically going back in time deleting plenty of features (while keeping the newest client) and slowly taking the game to a new direction, so it may look like a combination of a bunch of chronicles yes.

How is the geodata ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mojo said:

first the sea from me is so far like 300km second i have more tan than you  retard and yea still Bulgaria is in quartine and im not working why not i want to play 
 first learn your bots how to buff in 2k20 before to come in forum and start crying. 

oh, first bulgarian guy that i know to be toxic and completely shit in game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If you don't know what Classic is, you can find info on the Internet (no kidding, thanks canou), but basically :

  • New official version of the game where they restart the story (C1-> C2 -> etc.)
  • Game engine is the same as GoD ++ (new mechanics, recent interface with damage on screen, etc.)
  • Skills were changed/balanced, skill learning is changed (prophecies at 76, 2nd class skills get new lvls after 75 like hurricane for Sph, 3rd class skills get new lvls, etc.)
  • New skills mechanics from GoD++ (tanks have the pull skill mechanic)
  • New skills from other chronicles (daggers have shadowstep/hide)
  • Redudant skills were removed and old ones get new lvls (Major heals removed and Greater heals get new lvls, trance removed, etc.)

 

  • Warlord has new OP ranged stun *.*
  • Ghost Sentinel seems OP with Fatal Counter >.>
  • Mirage is 2 min duration *.*
  • Kiss of Eva is now a mage buff *.*
  • Both summoner buffs stack with each other (it is in the latest chronicles, not sure in Antharas Update).

Wiki link : https://l2wiki.com/classic

Videos
Adventurer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjk__rAmmzc
Ghost Sentinel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0YRvQQBO60
Dreadnought https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18YGSAVMsy4
Cardinal : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDpPV3UcTTY (wtf, is that you maze ? >.>)

 

Edited by Canou
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will it be possible to have class on a different race, like mage on dwarf?

Seems there are no subclasses / dualclasses in classic.

How about implementing it as a premium feature?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2020 at 8:12 PM, Scaretactic said:

Is next season going to be classic antharas? I dont even know what this is.. is this a combination of a bunch of chronicles or something? Why switch to a new thing when you just made a bunch of updates to interlude.

 

Stop that useless L2 tetris Interlude. Its from 2006, get over from it.

Apply the learning outcomes from IL and H5 to the classic client. Especially the new rank upgrades from IL. 

I suggest not to "nerf" or "buff" any classes, since Classic was made to be balanced!

 

7 hours ago, Canou said:

d has new OP ranged stun *.*

  • Ghost Sentinel seems OP with Fatal Counter >.>
  • Mirage is 2 min duration *.*
  • Both summoner buffs stack with each other (it is in the latest chronicles, not sure in Antharas Update).

 

Classic is the most balanced "hybrid" version between H5 and Interlude. It is running on a modern LAG free client. Basically, most of the mistakes NCsoft made are balanced and fixed. 

And yes you can stuck the summoner buffs, but their effects have been nerfed 70%.

 

Emerald: "Classic Antharas will join the array of game versions we currently offer: Interlude and High Five (and the ditched {for now} GoD version)."

-> Do not ditch GoD. The first chronicles of god are very unbalanced. Starting from Prelude War the pvp is better balanced.

Edited by Maasikas
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Maasikas said:

Apply the learning outcomes from IL and H5 to the classic client. Especially the new rank upgrades from IL. 

If he do that server will last from 1 week to 2 weeks max. Why because from this system benefit only 5% of starting  player base a.k.a no lifers. He want make server only for 20-30 ppl or for bigger number its he's choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2020 at 3:00 PM, Advol said:

@Canouomg troy fan 😮

You should have released more videos, I would be fan of you now =p

But yeah since I played 1 hour siege on Teon, i became fan of any video and players from that server.

Edited by Canou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2020 at 8:53 PM, Maasikas said:

Classic is the most balanced "hybrid" version between H5 and Interlude. It is running on a modern LAG free client. Basically, most of the mistakes NCsoft made are balanced and fixed. 

Thanks, I sux at summing up x)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Can we have a beta test to experience the server and classes and maybe test the balance or find bugs that require fixes ?

Edited by Agent
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Agent said:

Can we have a beta test to experience the server and classes and maybe test the balance or find bugs that require fixes ?

+++

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remeber emerald L2 clasic have element system and auto atack system, yes you make this cronicle make good system no put dinasty before server dead and only donater player can use

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2020 at 10:48 AM, kamuz120 said:

Remeber emerald L2 clasic have element system and auto atack system, yes you make this cronicle make good system no put dinasty before server dead and only donater player can use

Element in classic is trash, it's nothing as h5, the auto attack system works if you are flagged, here you dont, i dont see why we have to be worried about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Izupwnz said:

Element in classic is trash, it's nothing as h5, the auto attack system works if you are flagged, here you dont, i dont see why we have to be worried about.

Idk if the elemental system works correctly, the elemental critical hit is strong.

 

@Emerald -> Where is it possible to farm for elemental EXP? Do you plan to make 4 different farm zones for different elemental exp? Or we can just buy the elemental EXP stones for adena? Do the stones drop from pvp also? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2020 at 12:53 AM, Agent said:

Can we have a beta test to experience the server and classes and maybe test the balance or find bugs that require fixes ?

++

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this