Jump to content
L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
HacaMana

Cardinals and Prophets in Events

Recommended Posts

Hi, Emerald ! Please remove acces to cardinals and prophets at events when we are in low population!!!! Players like Alita and Mojo use personal healer/resurrecter  in 5 vs 5......!  Thank you !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advol, mages dont have resurect and power of heal at Cardinals. From your lol logic i think you are Alita :))))

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HacaMana said:

Advol, mages dont have resurect and power of heal at Cardinals. From your lol logic i think you are Alita :))))

 

Sry but you said cardial and PROPHET 🙂

Prophet healing is pretty close to mage, they both got battle heal (prophet heal have abit more power i think) and resurrection problem on mini event? thats a pretty huge problem (lol), its not like you are getting auto res after few sec anyway. Also its not like any normal event where you have to run all the way back, in mini you die and res at the same place.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2020 at 1:45 PM, Advol said:

Sry but you said cardial and PROPHET 🙂

Prophet healing is pretty close to mage, they both got battle heal (prophet heal have abit more power i think) and resurrection problem on mini event? thats a pretty huge problem (lol), its not like you are getting auto res after few sec anyway. Also its not like any normal event where you have to run all the way back, in mini you die and res at the same place.

If you observe i search for Emerald........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2020 at 11:31 PM, HacaMana said:

Hi, Emerald ! Please remove acces to cardinals and prophets at events when we are in low population!!!! Players like Alita and Mojo use personal healer/resurrecter  in 5 vs 5......!  Thank you !

 

Just delete sys32 folder and you wont see any Bishop/Prophet on screen.

Fast and smooth fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2020 at 10:43 PM, Silence said:

Just delete sys32 folder and you wont see any Bishop/Prophet on screen.

Fast and smooth fix.

Let me call your mom for this

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2020 at 11:57 PM, HacaMana said:

Let me call your mom for this

 

Very mature. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this