L2 Order VS Chaos Community
SkarteOwnz

BEST TOPIC SO FAR !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello server,

Looks like recently l2OvC life is being very short and what are the reasons for that ?

I am not going to say what are the problem, but what are the SOLUTIONS OF THOSE PROBLEMS!

Below you may find the answers!

Everybody knows  one of the factors that makes people quit is the siege - delay it for week 4

• This ensures 4 weeks of life for the server - more players, more newcomers more donations.
  • If you don't want to reschedule it,then change the outcome of it, do not include donation value(this is your unique $$) to be so easy obtainable by the castle owners(Bogs retail like is better).

The other topic is the Olympiad

• In order to prevent people leaving also delay the beginning of the Olympiad, if not with 4 weeks at least with 3 weeks since the start - this will help and motivate newbies- seeing people glowing around and having some cool skills/weapons(hero weapons and hero skills) is somehow discouraging.
  • Also this will help people to prepare for the Olympiad, to grind as much as they can during that period and to enjoy it, also the competition will be different!

If you have enjoyed, let me know and I will try to give some other cool ideas!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You must be on some kind of good shit.

4 weeks delay of siege? If you think the siege was why the server died, you're CLEARLY a baked potato. The siege was the tipping stone related to the balancing issues of epics raids. The siege time is fine as is. The balancing of epics raids needs to be fixed.

3 weeks delay of olympiad.. i'm not even going to comment further.

To be honest it`s a faction PvP oriented server, not retail low-rate so....

Its true ELO is broken and problematic on this kind of game but anyway.

If you wanna farm Olympiads go mid-high rates and fight all day on normal periods not 2-3h weekends.

Main thing should be Events with mass PvP not some Sieges/Olympiads or other quit-drama making factors 🙂

46 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

You must be on some kind of good shit.

4 weeks delay of siege? If you think the siege was why the server died, you're CLEARLY a baked potato. The siege was the tipping stone related to the balancing issues of epics raids. The siege time is fine as is. The balancing of epics raids needs to be fixed.

3 weeks delay of olympiad.. i'm not even going to comment further.

This is the reason I said " If you have enjoyed, let me know and I will try to give some other cool ideas!"

Thank you for your feedback, I agree with you @Scaretactic but let the topics 1 by 1

11 minutes ago, Silence said:

To be honest it`s a faction PvP oriented server, not retail low-rate so....

Its true ELO is broken and problematic on this kind of game but anyway.

If you wanna farm Olympiads go mid-high rates and fight all day on normal periods not 2-3h weekends.

Main thing should be Events with mass PvP not some Sieges/Olympiads or other quit-drama making factors 🙂

I agree with you @Silence 

maps are the only problem..bad maps makes ppl skip the map or go afk for the map or even log out,so popularity in the running map is low...so everyone will start saying "server died? low ppl in map " so make more towns/villages/fortress maps  and NONE 500 miles maps. Also this "fortress" map that is taking place outside? wtf is this map rly? 😛 also fields of whispers BF? rly? this map is unplayable even with 2k online 😛 

MORE TOWNS AND VILLAGES

cheers

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Luffy said:

maps are the only problem..bad maps makes ppl skip the map or go afk for the map or even log out,so popularity in the running map is low...so everyone will start saying "server died? low ppl in map " so make more towns/villages/fortress maps  and NONE 500 miles maps. Also this "fortress" map that is taking place outside? wtf is this map rly? 😛 also fields of whispers BF? rly? this map is unplayable even with 2k online 😛 

MORE TOWNS AND VILLAGES

cheers

I Agree with you @Luffy

Olympiads are useless here for me. No impact in pvp Fiction server, specialy when you have buf limits 

1 hour ago, Seirof said:

Olympiads are useless here for me. No impact in pvp Fiction server, specialy when you have buf limits 

isnt useless,since hero skills are nerfed,and all the hero rewards are nerfed,maybe it isnt overpowered to become a hero,but olympiad is if not the most, one of the most interesting features in lineage

You should try  to become hero in a mid rate server and See what is really interesting. 

Biggest idiot so far .This forums are a mess because of such guys who think they can post about anything when they are noobs.Everyone can talk and most of them talk nonsence .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Seirof said:

You should try  to become hero in a mid rate server and See what is really interesting. 

lineage as a game is dead in 2k20,so im not wasting my time anymore to fail low or mid rate servers...

14 hours ago, Luffy said:

bad maps makes ppl skip the map or go afk for the map or even log out,so popularity in the running map is low...

+100

Every time I see huge TvT map, I go take a break and return only in several hours.

• Like 1

Fast farming gear is the main reason, plenty of people go S (+6) and leave the server, like me. Trash small maps with randoom spawns also are frustrating. I dont know if Emerald have a will to extend the life of each season, beacau$e obvios reason.

• Like 1

Guys

Can you give solutions instead of just complaining what are the problems?

This is the main idea of this topic, to give solutions how the things can be better in the future.

Its laid out, solution = better map rotation and fix the balance on epic raids so that its truly split and balanced rather than chaos outnumbering order in every segment 85% of the time. 

This dynasty update doesn't really do much IMO. 

Emerald has done nice updates lately, but when you have increased emphasis on epic raids, the sides have to be balanced.

make heroes daily, olympiads daily, who gets more point gets the hero for the next day. More olys and more happy faces

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, lovehate said:

make heroes daily, olympiads daily, who gets more point gets the hero for the next day. More olys and more happy faces

fail...next please

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Luffy said:

fail...next please

do u even have the rights to write something when u are the biggest meme on this server XD

more heroes will mean u can implement a decent reward system thru getting hero everyday, there is already a hero count in the ranking up system which is completely useless if u get 2x heroes in a 2 week maximum life server.

also with oly points u can get enchants, would be a good idea to even implement mantra to that.

Edited by lovehate
  • Confused 1

You do realize oly is controlled by the top players and clans right? That means you make the gap even bigger with everyday heroes and oly lol. I've never seen randoms participate in olympiad. 

25 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

You do realize oly is controlled by the top players and clans right? That means you make the gap even bigger with everyday heroes and oly lol. I've never seen randoms participate in olympiad. 

Everyone is random, there is no exeptions.

13 hours ago, Scaretactic said:

If everyone joins everyday u can also prevent feed from others, it's only 2 hours oly

On 5/21/2020 at 4:29 PM, AstraL said:

Fast farming gear is the main reason, plenty of people go S (+6) and leave the server, like me. Trash small maps with randoom spawns also are frustrating. I dont know if Emerald have a will to extend the life of each season, beacau$e obvios reason.

Try to play w/o constant Cardinal, people like you destroy server! They start CP, make a lot of items/adena fast and make a lot of players to quit, after that your cardinal stop play and you,bitch, stop playing because w/o cardi you are skill less and full of frustration when "randoms" kick your +6 ass!

• Like 1