Sign in to follow this  
Mojo

VOTE

WHATS GONNA BE THE NEXT? VOTE!  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Next season?

2. 2. H5 or INTERLUDE

Posted (edited)

Emerald DONT DELETE THIS POST!! Everybody knows that you are making what you want. Lets see the community  😄 

Edited by Mojo

DURING QUARTINE WE CAN GET MORE AND MORE OF L2OVC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
MAKE L2OVC GREAT AGAIN AND GIVE YOUR OPINION 

obviously interlude season is the best chronicle,and with that  improvements on the new updates that took place in that season (ranks,epics,mantras,dynasty,balance elo and stuff) im sure that the next season will be much more balanced. The only problem in that server as i noticed in that season,is the "emoquit". Seasons were lasting 1 week because  whoever loses the siege or some of their heroes,emoquit....In that season badhombres emoquited cuz they got raped on all epics,they also lost siege and that was it...Obviously no matter how many updates emerald will make,the only reason for a season to last longer is,the competition between the strong clans be alive...Whats the point of joining 50 newbies daily,if there is no competition between the strong clans? Whats the reason of keep playing when the enemy has already emoquit? To kill the newbies?  "Motive" is the reason that keeps a server alive...So as me or as lesley's retards must understand that , "lose" is part of this game....But after u lose a siege or an epic or a hero you cant say "fck this server i ll quit so the enemies will pvp alone and let the server die slowly", you must say "oh we lost this time? we will rape them in the next one" this is "MOTIVE".
Unfortunately this is the only reason that this server can be alive...Competition that gives motive to the strong clans...

Cheers

2 minutes ago, Mojo said:

DURING QUARTINE WE CAN GET MORE AND MORE OF L2OVC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
MAKE L2OVC GREAT AGAIN AND GIVE YOUR OPINION 

quarantine is over,stop saying bullshits and start arguing with reasonable thoughts already

lufi i agree with only in 1reason in that case ppl should not quit after lose. But you cant understand that ELO balance WAS or is it still BAD!! i can show many photos  chaos are aways with 10% more ppl than Order. Tell me how the heck ok IM GAMER I SPEND MANY HOURS IN THE SERVER I BOUGHT EVERYTHING but how the heck other Orders  will take the RB's jws when we lose 80% of epics?? 
AND IN MY COUNTRY ITS STILL QUARTINEE  

first when you think to write something better use your brain before post??!!   

stop this bullshit with "elo" the only bad thing on that was that it was breaking parties appart and not letting CP's playing together on an epic fight....chaos side was gearless...so its balanced to me if chaos had 10 more ppl with rank "1" and gear "b grade +0" and order side had 10 less ppl but everyone was "20+ rank" with at least "full A gear" . The 10 more gearless ppl never made epic fights unbalanced...our playstyle was making Chaos side winning all the time...deal with it and stop this caramel with "elo"

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Luffy said:

stop this bullshit with "elo" the only bad thing on that was that it was breaking parties appart and not letting CP's playing together on an epic fight....chaos side was gearless...so its balanced to me if chaos had 10 more ppl with rank "1" and gear "b grade +0" and order side had 10 less ppl but everyone was "20+ rank" with at least "full A gear" . The 10 more gearless ppl never made epic fights unbalanced...our playstyle was making Chaos side winning all the time...deal with it and stop this caramel with "elo"

SURE BULLSHITS ELO?? 

unknown (1).png

unknown (3).png

unknown (4).png

unknown (5).png

unknown (6).png

unknown (7).png

unknown (8).png

unknown (9).png

unknown.png
AND THATS NOT ALL!

Edited by Mojo
  • Like 1

The best chronicles of l2 are C3-C4 and Interlude...  After that game died..   Most players prefer Interlude..   So make one best interlude faction server like the old OvC..   This server 4-5 years ago it was unbelievable..!!

• Like 2

I don´t understand that Emo quitting Sh*ttards.....I am losing 90% time on this server and I still have fun. When I went on epic I lost as Chaos, or it switched me to order and lost as Order 😄 

The main goal of this game is to have Fun.....which can be even if you are losing.

These updates that are now in game should be good to next season 😉

No matter the chronicle seasons will last one week. And with these updates progression is even faster and easier. You reach end game faster than previous seasons. Also terrible rank system. 

24 minutes ago, TheStinger said:

No matter the chronicle seasons will last one week. And with these updates progression is even faster and easier. You reach end game faster than previous seasons. Also terrible rank system. 

i can agree with the rank system and the progress can be a little bit harder for dynasty? cus epics are enough harder 😄 
i have some idea it is possible to give some "VIP" scroll to the newcomers after a week  like 50% xp/adena/drop both for 24h?

4 minutes ago, Mojo said:

i can agree with the rank system and the progress can be a little bit harder for dynasty? cus epics are enough harder 😄 
i have some idea it is possible to give some "VIP" scroll to the newcomers after a week  like 50% xp/adena/drop both for 24h?

Everyone will skip normal S grade. There is no point to waste money there. And also Dynasty worth only on mages(weapon/armor) , daggers(armor) , archers(bow only). Epics doesn't really matter cause as we saw now most people that quit didn't have epics. Only few..Anyway the problem is not the progression or whatever. The problem is that people just quit. The community ain't enough to keep the server going.

the main problem is the community YES but this one cannot be fixed.. 
So we are looking for option how to attract much more ppl in OvC and to keep them for longtime. Becouse if 10ppl leave we need to have a 5newcomers 

Well..i don't completely blame emerald but he rule the server with dictatorship. And that's not attractive. Also not being able to open two clients is also a huge mistake. Only people with two pc's or laptops can make business in the market. Dress me options? 35k FA for S grade? This is 30 euro donate....Simply tragic. Olympiad weapons? 25k FA? Tha's 20 euro for each weapon. Banning people for steaming with 540? Making changes in the middle of season ? Banning people for cursing each other or even him? We are not in church or school. It's a competitive game played mostly by kids and some grown ups. Losers will get angry and they will curse. Imagine banning people from football stadiums cause they curse players who made a mistake...Stadiums would be empty. Anyway...That kind of things make the server less attractive. 

• Like 1

Don't even listen to them especially brazil low IQ sh1ts. They dont even know how to play on IL client. İf you open again IL they'll quit once again after 1 week. Give us H5 back with better balance + obt 

I don't think Dynasty is supposed to stay, it's just an update mid-season when A grade becomes free. Don't think it's a good idea to have it at the server start.

Is Emerald alone dealing with the server ? This is what it feels like.

Why not get some GMs on board, and get some events going ? I haven't seen a single double exp/adena/rewards evening in the first 2 weekss.

2 hours ago, TheStinger said:

Everyone will skip normal S grade. There is no point to waste money there. And also Dynasty worth only on mages(weapon/armor) , daggers(armor) , archers(bow only). Epics doesn't really matter cause as we saw now most people that quit didn't have epics. Only few..Anyway the problem is not the progression or whatever. The problem is that people just quit. The community ain't enough to keep the server going.

here we just need uprage like s weapon/armor +mats= dynasty, simple as that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, k1ngas said:

here we just need uprage like s weapon/armor +mats= dynasty, simple as that

this is best solution! 

2 hours ago, TheStinger said:

Well..i don't completely blame emerald but he rule the server with dictatorship. And that's not attractive. Also not being able to open two clients is also a huge mistake. Only people with two pc's or laptops can make business in the market. Dress me options? 35k FA for S grade? This is 30 euro donate....Simply tragic. Olympiad weapons? 25k FA? Tha's 20 euro for each weapon. Banning people for steaming with 540? Making changes in the middle of season ? Banning people for cursing each other or even him? We are not in church or school. It's a competitive game played mostly by kids and some grown ups. Losers will get angry and they will curse. Imagine banning people from football stadiums cause they curse players who made a mistake...Stadiums would be empty. Anyway...That kind of things make the server less attractive. 

i agree almost to everything except dress me comment, dress me gives absolutely nothing but fancy look, so u are not obligated to buy it or to spend FA or euro for it unless if u you want to... about olympiad weapons....i dont care if its 25k or 50k fa,since he doenst want to listen to me and make oly max enchant +6 or olympiad with A grade gear only...cuz this server's olympiad will always will be tyrant/gladi olympiad and thats why noone want to invest on olympiad gear,cuz no1 will have chance for hero,only the team who will have a tyrant or a gladi to get fed from...

The must changes are debuff skills chances, stun shot cd, cd of tyrant/gladi skills.