L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Luffy

tournament

Everyone reg his team in tournament, real money reward on it.¬† Reg so i can win this too,so this season will be completely mine ūüôā

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Luffy said:

Everyone reg his team in tournament, real money reward on it.¬† Reg so i can win this too,so this season will be completely mine ūüôā

you mean Chaos season? becouse your clan members are retards

elo system won the server u just happened to be on the lucky side, and order got too much elo cuz we were far far far superior than u, but elo system said hold up let me add 20 more ppl to chaos. so ye u are still nothing and havent achieved shit on ur own when u had competition

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Soulka said:

elo system won the server u just happened to be on the lucky side, and order got too much elo cuz we were far far far superior than u, but elo system said hold up let me add 20 more ppl to chaos. so ye u are still nothing and havent achieved shit on ur own when u had competition

+99999 
lufi clan mates bRo they stil dont know how to buff but they speak about "we own"  
hahahhahaha

I joined chaos with 3 friend to fight aganist brazil low IQ zerg sh1ts. Actually I expect from them to do something but they failed hard and they quit. After made em quit i left also server Saturday. No brazil no fun no freekills xD So Im waiting next season for new brazil zerg. We will be again red with oldschool Drug bois. Cya. I hope next will be h5

/Summon brainless brazils for next season xD 

2 hours ago, Soulka said:

When will you people stop blaming the server and actually play on it? Every season the same thing. For previous seasons i can understand cause hombres didn't have big activity...But this season there are no excuses. You just emoquit and then blame elo , blame balance , blame everything and everyone but not yourselves. Stop wining and play the game. Otherwise don't even bother joining the server cause you just destroy it.

• Like 1

okay i shouldnt blame the server where most of the epics were 55+ 45-% in count and gear for chaos side, ye we are so shit what a shame. also having twice the epics on the first week, yo uare totally right

kappa

There's no point on making the tournament this season, at least for cash. Rather have Emerald use that money to improve the server or as a reward for a future tournament with actual competition and not the 8 top online that are still playing nonstop. 

Also in order to have a tournament with the amount of teams expected, the next season could have it earlier in the game, maybe after 7/14 days

Having it as late as it is now, is gonna be the same story as in this season, half empty teams, teams with players that already abandoned server, random instakilled teams.. not exactly a showcase of what can be done in the server with a tournament.

1 hour ago, TheStinger said:

When will you people stop blaming the server and actually play on it? Every season the same thing. For previous seasons i can understand cause hombres didn't have big activity...But this season there are no excuses. You just emoquit and then blame elo , blame balance , blame everything and everyone but not yourselves. Stop wining and play the game. Otherwise don't even bother joining the server cause you just destroy it.

i keep playing in the server but @Soulka is right becouse we cant fight vs 10% more ppl and plus that most of the neewbies are Orders 
Elo balance system was bad for Orders side 
siege was terrible to 3-5min seal.. impossible  to hold tyrant with cele aways canceled the seal 
my boys from Hombres got Mad for all this things and they are right!! Emerald should join from time to time like a player to see the real things in the server 

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

i keep playing in the server but @Soulka is right becouse we cant fight vs 10% more ppl and plus that most of the neewbies are Orders 
Elo balance system was bad for Orders side 
siege was terrible to 3-5min seal.. impossible  to hold tyrant with cele aways canceled the seal 
my boys from Hombres got Mad for all this things and they are right!! Emerald should join from time to time like a player to see the real things in the server 

Da fuck with this Soulka mate. For the past 6-7 seasons he's perma crying. At the start of the server order were dominating everything because they had more organised parties. But on epic fights orders were trashes. No plan at all.  Just kill luffy cause of hate. So no epics for order. Instead of quitting try to be more competitive

Now i know what is going on on every single season...Everyone feel so strong and so pro and they cant deal with the loss....In that season this brasilian side in orders got raped in epics,got raped in siege,got raped everywhere and they emoquit...No matter how many newbies will join after 1-2 weeks,no matter how many good updates emerald will do,the emoquiters will always destoy the season...Noone have the spirit to say "ok we lost 5 epics? we will make a better plan for the next one and we will own them" "ok we lost castle siege? we will rape them on the next one" "ok we lost 1-2 heroes? next period we will be better" population goes low because veterans are emoquitting and newbies are playing with the veterans who just won the other side and just stayed and keep playing. I dont think elo was the reason that order lost all epics,i think our playstyle in epics gave the advantage to chaos side...What if we had 5 newbies more than u ? Chaos side was in whole season the gearless side,but we CARRIED them,in maps,in epics,everywhere.
Now the epics are more balanced,also if emerald will put ONLY good maps in server,this will be so helpfull at the future seasons,because we cant at even in opening day to say "oh this map...skip it " we just cant say that even in opening day with this hude online. Remove all these useless maps,and make only towns/villages/dominations/fortress maps running.
Its now clear that the side who emoquits ,who they are always blaming the server instead of their pathetic game play,are destroying the seasons one after the other...I've been supporting the fact that the only thing that keeps a server alive is the COMPETITION between the strong clans. Not  the newbies who are joining after 1 week in server and nor anything else keeps a server alive rather the WAR between the strong sides...
Anyway...this season was the best so far to me,surely the ranks/epics system which was new updates had some "bugs" in the start,but now i think that features are almost perfect.

PS: if the tournament will not take place,just inform us. Also i agree that this thing must take place every week,maybe every Sunday after olympiad games.

46 minutes ago, Luffy said:

Now i know what is going on on every single season...Everyone feel so strong and so pro and they cant deal with the loss....In that season this brasilian side in orders got raped in epics,got raped in siege,got raped everywhere and they emoquit...No matter how many newbies will join after 1-2 weeks,no matter how many good updates emerald will do,the emoquiters will always destoy the season...Noone have the spirit to say "ok we lost 5 epics? we will make a better plan for the next one and we will own them" "ok we lost castle siege? we will rape them on the next one" "ok we lost 1-2 heroes? next period we will be better" population goes low because veterans are emoquitting and newbies are playing with the veterans who just won the other side and just stayed and keep playing. I dont think elo was the reason that order lost all epics,i think our playstyle in epics gave the advantage to chaos side...What if we had 5 newbies more than u ? Chaos side was in whole season the gearless side,but we CARRIED them,in maps,in epics,everywhere.
Now the epics are more balanced,also if emerald will put ONLY good maps in server,this will be so helpfull at the future seasons,because we cant at even in opening day to say "oh this map...skip it " we just cant say that even in opening day with this hude online. Remove all these useless maps,and make only towns/villages/dominations/fortress maps running.
Its now clear that the side who emoquits ,who they are always blaming the server instead of their pathetic game play,are destroying the seasons one after the other...I've been supporting the fact that the only thing that keeps a server alive is the COMPETITION between the strong clans. Not  the newbies who are joining after 1 week in server and nor anything else keeps a server alive rather the WAR between the strong sides...
Anyway...this season was the best so far to me,surely the ranks/epics system which was new updates had some "bugs" in the start,but now i think that features are almost perfect.

PS: if the tournament will not take place,just inform us. Also i agree that this thing must take place every week,maybe every Sunday after olympiad games.

The f@ck you talk about? nice numbers on heroes btw.

Do you even understand that you play an interlude custom server where a side had epics versus a side which hadnt?

For me the whole server got raped the moment the tyrant's ayeyey clan with green crest switched to chaos because they couldnt stand the balance system.

I blame emerland aswell for letting the option to switch side with donation in that kind of server. i can understand name/class/main change but a clan to switch side?

Well we can all enjoy farming epics all together now... with zero pvp because of the population at server's prime time.

Posted (edited)

yes

and BTW you drop your fake ass fuking trash face, oh everything is perfect oh this emerald is doing good that good blablabla, why i didnt hear it when u got fucked in the ass by rheager and hombres contionusly? You even begged for him to take you in cuz u couldnt win, and now that the whole system is fuking trashs and you happened to be on the favored side u suddenly act like a fuking angel.

Edited by Soulka

soulka in every season u are as ur nickname was "RANDOM" u just spam without even having a brain. Noone raped me in this season,and i was just spamming because all orders were termporary changing on purpose on every epic to chaos side,and i couldnt play with my party in our side,because all these pussies were coming to our side because we had the best playstyle on epics.
You can all say ur bullshits but we all know who emoquited because they got fapped ūüėČ

Now that i know the "recipe of success" i ll dominate every season,like i did in this one. Kisses

• Haha 2

REcipe of success --> change to the faction that havent got fucked by the system, nice

• Thanks 1

STOP THE CHANGE OF FACTION FOR NEXT SEASON! BECOUSE OF RETARDS LIKE AYEAYE CLAN  
ALL PUSSYS WENT CHAOS WHEN THEY SAW THAT CHAOS ARE AWAYS WITH 10% MORE THAN US ON EPICS
FUCKING MORONS  AWAYS CHOOSE THE EAZY WAY TO GAIN ITEMS!! 

3 minutes ago, Mojo said:

STOP THE CHANGE OF FACTION FOR NEXT SEASON! BECOUSE OF RETARDS LIKE AYEAYE CLAN  
ALL PUSSYS WENT CHAOS WHEN THEY SAW THAT CHAOS ARE AWAYS WITH 10% MORE THAN US ON EPICS
FUCKING MORONS  AWAYS CHOOSE THE EAZY WAY TO GAIN ITEMS!! 

i saw your clan when they didnt took the castle.. they left the server in a minute after they didnt took it! So dont blame AyeAye when he changed Faction when he has the option to do it.. Your Clan could not manage the fact that they lost the siege and they had to deal with the Hard way to get Mantras or FA without castle..!

Stick your tongue in your brain before you write something.. Ohh wait.. you have no brain!

• Haha 1

Just change faction because you run left in raids instead of fight. Chaos side is like shooting chickens.

36 minutes ago, Faceoff said:

i saw your clan when they didnt took the castle.. they left the server in a minute after they didnt took it! So dont blame AyeAye when he changed Faction when he has the option to do it.. Your Clan could not manage the fact that they lost the siege and they had to deal with the Hard way to get Mantras or FA without castle..!

Stick your tongue in your brain before you write something.. Ohh wait.. you have no brain!

oh wait you are fucking dumbass !! HOMBRESS LEFT BECOUSE OF FUCKING ELO SYSTEM!! NOT BECOUSE WE LOST THE SIEGE 
AND 1MORE ANSWER FOR YOU FUCKING BASTARD WE HOLD THE SIEGE FOR MORE THAN 20MINUTS JUST THE SEAL IS FCKING BROKE NOONE CAN STOP TYRANT WITH CELE RUSHING TO THE ALTAR 
BRAINDEAD PPL TRYING TO LOOK SMART GTFO FROM  HERE 

18 hours ago, fnb said:

The f@ck you talk about? nice numbers on heroes btw.

Do you even understand that you play an interlude custom server where a side had epics versus a side which hadnt?

For me the whole server got raped the moment the tyrant's ayeyey clan with green crest switched to chaos because they couldnt stand the balance system.

I blame emerland aswell for letting the option to switch side with donation in that kind of server. i can understand name/class/main change but a clan to switch side?

Well we can all enjoy farming epics all together now... with zero pvp because of the population at server's prime time.

Why do u even bothering to talk about heroes then they are free?

2 hours ago, Mojo said:

oh wait you are fucking dumbass !! HOMBRESS LEFT BECOUSE OF FUCKING ELO SYSTEM!! NOT BECOUSE WE LOST THE SIEGE 
AND 1MORE ANSWER FOR YOU FUCKING BASTARD WE HOLD THE SIEGE FOR MORE THAN 20MINUTS JUST THE SEAL IS FCKING BROKE NOONE CAN STOP TYRANT WITH CELE RUSHING TO THE ALTAR 
BRAINDEAD PPL TRYING TO LOOK SMART GTFO FROM  HERE 

xa0xa0xa0xa0ax0ax0xa0

20 hours ago, Luffy said:

Now that i know the "recipe of success" i ll dominate every season,like i did in this one. Kisses

Took you that long? They say BRAZILS but greeks IQ in this server is -200

Funny u guys never win nothing since 2016, and then (4 years later) come with all this bragging... i'll take notes

Anyway gz luffy and other GREEK clowns, u can take this 150$ bucks of event to save ur damn economy broke since 1700

BB brazil out

• Like 2