Mojo

restart

we won frintezza and there was a restart? :DDD
are you playing from CHAOS SIDE? 

2 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Neverending cry Mode.. 🤣

Seriously Emerald your system is so fked up. One boss for order after a day or so and system rr? Routine continues like nothing happened? Screw us more mate, just lost few more members unless you reroll or whatsoever. I am not gonna grind anymore for mantras and system rr when it happens to get the boss. If chaos have won all this ppl would have been upset as well. So its not one side problem. 

3 minutes ago, Mojo said:

When you ask for a fair assistance, you shouldn't be insulting right away. But yes, Order lost Frintezza because of that weird restart..

Posted (edited)

@Emerald looking for answers, we were autofilled to order's and won this rb and suddenly rr, waiting for compensations.

Edited by l0l

There had to be a stability issue, no way Order would have won it if there wasn't some kind of error 😄

2 minutes ago, nightradio said:

There had to be a stability issue, no way Order would have won it if there wasn't some kind of error 😄

yea thats why we got restart of server 😄 

2 minutes ago, Mojo said:

@Emerald you fucked up Orders this season so HARD 

You facktard destoyed the server with 2 clans playing all the time Celestial Glads/Tyrants in the early stage.. Deal with it now when you dont see ppl after 8 days! Zerging the server = here are your results.

• Like 1

The stability issue was that Orders won an epic fight. :)

Jokes aside, are the people who won going to get compensated for this or wait for 3 days when Order gets another shot on a raid boss? @Emerald

9 minutes ago, Faceoff said:

You facktard destoyed the server with 2 clans playing all the time Celestial Glads/Tyrants in the early stage.. Deal with it now when you dont see ppl after 8 days! Zerging the server = here are your results.

mate gladys/tyr isnt the problem! but as you wish 

the main problem from the start is the balance system! we was cheked everysingle epic and chaos are aways with 10% more ppl in ePICS
lufi clan isnt problem  most of them still dont know how to buff and what dyes to put :DD 

Just now, Mojo said:

No the point is not on Glad/Tyr in early stages.. Pressing Celestial for 8sec with 2min cooldown on it and killing the shit out of the server.. How could you imagine that newcomers wanna stay when this shiet happens 24/7??????

Oh, you said in another post you dont need ZERK.. So why the Fuck did you managed 3-4 seasons playing with 2 clans in one side??? GROW SOME BALLS and be a MAN...! 

I really hope next season @Emerald will reduce AOE dmg by ppl getting hit or celestial nerfs on cooldown and duration.. then we will see if you play again like this way you moron.

1 minute ago, Faceoff said:

No the point is not on Glad/Tyr in early stages.. Pressing Celestial for 8sec with 2min cooldown on it and killing the shit out of the server.. How could you imagine that newcomers wanna stay when this shiet happens 24/7??????

Oh, you said in another post you dont need ZERK.. So why the Fuck did you managed 3-4 seasons playing with 2 clans in one side??? GROW SOME BALLS and be a MAN...! 

I really hope next season @Emerald will reduce AOE dmg by ppl getting hit or celestial nerfs on cooldown and duration.. then we will see if you play again like this way you moron.

first you need to have an brain, after skills/gameplay if 1of this is missing whatever you start playing you will be still the noobo

5 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Does anyone have it on clip / video?

The restart happened at frintezza right after the order won the pvp .

8 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Does anyone have it on clip / video?

I have stream video

12 minutes ago, Emerald said:

send me in pm.

Check

Next update all order players who were in the event will be rewarded with 21k Wind Mantra on their next login.

i'll also attempt a fix towards the issue, if it will happen again (in any event) a video in PM would be helpful.

• Like 3

we would lie ? you can check what time server goes in restart and what time epic spawn
damn give it to CHAOS I DONT WANT IT !!!!!! ONCE AGAIN GIVE ALL FUCKING EPICS TO CHAOS WITH THIS ELO SYSTEM 

Just now, Mojo said:

we would lie ? you can check what time server goes in restart and what time epic spawn
damn give it to CHAOS I DONT WANT IT !!!!!! ONCE AGAIN GIVE ALL FUCKING EPICS TO CHAOS WITH THIS ELO SYSTEM 

Can you turn retardness mode off?

The videos are for me to check why events got stuck.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Even Gm can confirm how retard you are Mojo. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Faceoff said:

Even Gm can confirm how retard you are Mojo. 

Everyone agrees on it, top secret revealed. 

Edited by l0l
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mojo said:

AoE skills damage from duelists/tyrants and players under cele will be divided by sqrt amount of targets. DESTROYED  MOJO !!!!!! TAKE IT IN YOUR ASS !!!!!! its not a problem mimimimimimi...