L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sephirothrex

Worth entering now?

Is it worth joining the server ten days after the season has started? I haven't played in this server for years. Is it possible for a new player to even fight and farm up in events?

Posted (edited)

nop, or yes if you join chaos side

Edited by Soulka

When entering as newbie in late stages of the game most fun is in classes that need very little to survive and can work on few buffs, including but not limited to:

BP, OL, Tank, warlord, summoner

Lv 78+ daggers (no weapon, BW +6 and B+6/A jewels) 

Lv 78+ nukers (at least A grade equip, better to go for 1h weapon + shield) 

You can buy cheap ewb/eab and maybe even a +6 B set, mats for draco/tate set for next to nothing at this stages

Almost every class is playable but archer since it will need at least a QA and DB - not that hard to get and shareable with dagger

And tyr/glad since you'll need supports on your back to do well

Regardless of what class you choose:

Remember to use 1h of farm zone, don't die on pvp inside try to farm as much as possible and lv up the sub that needs exp (say you main OL but want to play dagger aswell, lv up the dagger at least till its 78)

If possible to pick classes that can share equipment, there's no point in having 3 different sets (OL + dag + archer = BW +6 till draco, DBow only weapon), (BP + Nuker = DC set)

Claim rank up and dailys at quest manager

Play the daily instances (need lv 78) 

Really focus on faction and mini events since you'll earn rewards without having to PvP.

Vote and claim passive buff in reward manager, if you can stream it will give another buff.

Join a clan for party and clan skills.

Play the survive game rather than rambo mode, remember your opponents will be bigger than you, keep you zoom out and your range as high as possible from enemy

make chaos char,and sub bp and pm me to clan u

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Luffy said:

make chaos char,and sub bp and pm me to clan u

can i do to?

You are the perfect target of what i said in the post called “future”.

7 hours ago, NOKIA said:

When entering as newbie in late stages of the game most fun is in classes that need very little to survive and can work on few buffs, including but not limited to:

BP, OL, Tank, warlord, summoner

What...? Did you even play any of those classes? That's a horrible recommendation. 

• Like 1

Thank you all for your replies. Really wanted to play tank but, the self buffs taking up buff slot sucks hard. The income is pretty good for a newbie though. That has improved a lot. What sucks is that you can only join order. It does not allow to join chaos....

You shouldn't waste your time if you can't join chaos. This season one side is completely locked out of gear progression while the other progresses for free.

Might  as well close down the gm shop for Order since not being able to get epics is 10 times worse than any gear Merchant has to offer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Djinn said:

You shouldn't waste your time if you can't join chaos. This season one side is completely locked out of gear progression while the other progresses for free.

Might  as well close down the gm shop for Order since not being able to get epics is 10 times worse than any gear Merchant has to offer.

Yea, after playing for a few hours it's clear this season is over. Just played an event with 5 or 8 order players, all of them new players, vs more than 15 chaos players with S grades and in parties with healers just sitting in the event spot and gathering points. BS! If something is done about this i might return.

11 hours ago, maze said:

What...? Did you even play any of those classes? That's a horrible recommendation. 

yes, they  dont die in one mili second like the rest, coz they are functional with defensive buffs

have you tried making a new char in this stage of the server or you just answering because its free?