L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
DisCova

rly tho, WHAT happen to supports?

srsly tho what in the fck happen to supports. They do by far the most yet they get a 10-20% share? 

and what about the ranks? im so fucking confused to how u want a main support to even play this shit and make things happen for them.

dude what were you thinking?!!?!? fair my ass thats even close to being fair for any support class..

20% share in a party of 5 people seems balanced.

Also party with a healer gets much more than party without a healer.

So average healer gets more than average damage dealer.

Last changelist says there was a minor boost for supports but for me I started getting 3-4 adena instead of 2-3. 

The minute you get DC set your adena goes down. Anything else you get makes it go down even more. Last IL seasons you would make almost nothing with dc set and epics, I guess this season you will actually lose adena when you reach that state 🙂

Also because you get no ranks, you get no expert books, so my DD friends have 5-6 expert books or more while I have 1. Not to mention that because it's not worth it to play a bishop or OL anymore, there's a lot less of those on maps and anyone that actually plays them spends more time in queue than in the map.

1 minute ago, Madlaxy said:

20% share in a party of 5 people seems balanced.

Also party with a healer gets much more than party without a healer.

So average healer gets more than average damage dealer.

20% of what a DD in that party gets. Not 20% of the total the party gets.

So if a gladi gets 10k in a map, his bishop gets 2k.

Bishops cant ress ppl outside the party. They cant heal ppl oustide the party. They cant use mass ress. They cant ress clanmates outside the party. They cant heal clanmates outside the party. They dont get ranks. They dont get adenas. They are by far the class with the longest waiting lists.

If you dont want ppl to play bp, you could just remove them.

Because if you dont make a change, we'll continue having 24:58 minutes waiting lists. In the last 2 days I spent more time in waiting list than in the event.

Plus, its happening what I said it would happen, and people are not happy with it. Only top parties are playing with bps. People that dont have an S grade party just avoid playing bp.

So ppl that play B/A grade have to play against organized full S grade parties with bishops (and some even have OL too)

This is not making the server any better. Its actually way worse than just some players making new characters to farm adenas.

41 minutes ago, maze said:

Last changelist says there was a minor boost for supports but for me I started getting 3-4 adena instead of 2-3. 

The minute you get DC set your adena goes down. Anything else you get makes it go down even more. Last IL seasons you would make almost nothing with dc set and epics, I guess this season you will actually lose adena when you reach that state 🙂

Also because you get no ranks, you get no expert books, so my DD friends have 5-6 expert books or more while I have 1. Not to mention that because it's not worth it to play a bishop or OL anymore, there's a lot less of those on maps and anyone that actually plays them spends more time in queue than in the map.

do you really get less money? I have the money to gear full A as a WL but i had the same doubt as u said, if its hard to make money as a support character when u gear up its supose to be easier not harder.

btw im getting low adena per map even if im stunning 8 guys at the same time, not even talking about assists cuz im getting like... 30-40 per map dont know if its good or bad.

I like my class and im having fun, but the rewarding its trash xD maybe i have to find a stable group

• Like 1

++++  Bishops and support classes really sucks... they dont make adena and they dont gets ranks...   I was playing bsp and i stopped..    In every map i have 30-50 assist score (even if i'm in a strong party)  in contrast with the Gladys-Tyrrant-Mages who have  100-150 score assist ..   You can't get the top10.. never...    All support classes r 10-15 rank maximoum and the other classes the went 30-50 rank from the second day...   Also everyone has x3 scavenge (33% more adenas)  except us with this system for the expert books.. i am disappointed.. 

28 minutes ago, Rasvan said:

In every map i have 30-50 assist score (even if i'm in a strong party)

FASDASF.png.94ac3cb2b8c0964b4bda9329b723e743.png

ASFASDASD.png.a65704dc37a8681045493605970ee2e5.png

Here's the answer we've been given:

image.thumb.png.743863d66b41fcaf326870832c32e2cf.png

image.png.8b8119b6ee63b75f35d436c06fbe58f3.png

its thanks to your clan and a few others who abused supports by making rank1 support every single hour to maximize the income from the huge assist reward

What really happens to support classes is apparently assist count formula is broken.

Healer can get assist only for kill from a teammate he healed. Healer assists are very limited to party kills.

While damage dealer gets assist for any kill he participates in. DD assists are unlimited.

Also supports got much much more assist count previous seasons.

It is definitely bug.

Still no answer from admin.

26 minutes ago, Soulka said:

its thanks to your clan and a few others who abused supports by making rank1 support every single hour to maximize the income from the huge assist reward

1- What?

2- Dont know who you mean by "your clan"

3- Didnt you play duelist/tyrant at the beginning of the season? Why? Because thats the best way to maximize the income from the huge assist reward, right? So arent you "abusing" the system? 

4- I dont think blaming anyone will solve anything, nor there's someone to blame

Am not playing classes to maximize the profit i play classes i liek to play. And u know that every single ppl did this making new OL/BP/WL to get shit tons of adena from assists

and dont even bother about oly u wont even make it to rank 25 anytime soon as supp

53 minutes ago, Soulka said:

Am not playing classes to maximize the profit i play classes i liek to play.

I wanna see you playing duelist in a week as consistent as you did first 3 days.

OSKs3K5.png

Please. It's really not fun.