L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Luffy

Chaos

Hello,i wont say much...just that my clan will play in chaos!
In order to keep the balance,all my enemies can go to order to keep the balance on server 🙂

Cheers

• Haha 1

The last time someone said here "all my enemies go x" he got overwhelmed and ended up quitting.

Just saying. :poker:

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The last time someone said here "all my enemies go x" he got overwhelmed and ended up quitting.

i dont provoke my enemies,im just saying i ll go chaos,so everyone to choose sides wisely in order to keep the balance

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

funny 

what is funny "wannabeproleader" ?

Posted (edited)

ok so i guess that means theres blackjesus/mamba is gonna be the key for balance since they drive their accounts and play non stop.

how many are u luffy, I feel it's still gonna be unbalanced but you can't go same side as Blackjesus/mamba cuz it will kill the balance,  if Rhaegar actually get people with a brain and don't start recruiting bishops with karmain maybe he will be a factor and help us to balance the server but idk i don't trust him.

we really should make a a discord chat with all the leaders and discuss this, I don't really want to experience the same sh1t last season which was a big reason it died quickly

Edited by elxdark

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, elxdark said:

ok so i guess that means theres blackjesus/mamba is gonna be the key for balance since they drive their accounts and play non stop.

how many are u luffy, I feel it's still gonna be unbalanced but you can't go same side as Blackjesus/mamba cuz it will kill the balance,  if Rhaegar actually get people with a brain and don't start recruiting bishops with karmain maybe he will be a factor and help us to balance the server but idk i don't trust him.

we really should make a a discord chat with all the leaders and discuss this, I don't really want to experience the same sh1t last season which was a big reason it died quickly

as far i know blackmamba will be in chaos side too. But i pmed lesley to take his clan to order side,also i got a feeling that mayhem clan's will be in order side too...if the split will be done like this,the balance would be ok to me.

PS: with all the respect,who are u ?

Edited by Luffy

1 minute ago, Luffy said:

as far i know blackmamba will be in chaos side too. But i pmed lesley to take his clan to order side,also i got a feeling that mayhem clan's will be in order side too...if the split will be done like this,the balance would be ok to me.

PS: with all the respect,who are u ?

im sin, i made this acc first 1-2 seasons i never changed it whatever lol

kat is always order so that's that, but they are less than a cp like 6 people

10 hours ago, elxdark said:

im sin, i made this acc first 1-2 seasons i never changed it whatever lol

kat is always order so that's that, but they are less than a cp like 6 people

dude a clan can have max 15 ppl? 20 with academy,so u cant zerg the server even if u wanted to,i ll have a small group too,almost a clan full.
6 ppl cp,sounds decent competition....as i said i ll play in chaos side and i've talked with veilside and they will play chaos side too 99%,also  i pmed lesley to go order and she said ok,so u can pick order too sin

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Birdman said:

I go order get your as* ready my old friend 

.!. random

Edited by Luffy

2 hours ago, Justsomeguy said:

what about rhegars clan tho? oh wait... too soon?

rhaegar will join in veilside's clan

i guess some days before opening we all need to make a post writing which side we will go,since this season will have cool updates,lets help emerald with keeping the balance between the 2 factions

15 hours ago, Luffy said:

i guess some days before opening we all need to make a post writing which side we will go,since this season will have cool updates,lets help emerald with keeping the balance between the 2 factions

Never thought I would see the day, but the evidence is compelling

Luffy is caring, elaborating ideas to improve the server (only a handful of them to give him advantage), curses way less than before.. looks like we're running out of villains in this server

Also last one, hume from 404 lasted so little in the position.. I guess youve setted the bar too high

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

wtb DrugAddicts again, golden age, only competition vs sLcO, FACTS

Do u ever stop say bulshits? 

why did u post pics on heroes? which pretty much meaningless on this server.

cause i didnt have a photo of the rest, but im sure it was the same on all stats that season