L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
MuDDy

Warlord class!

Hello.Warlord skills does really very low damage..u have to boost a bit this class!
right now i am the only warlord on the server

20 minutes ago, MuDDy said:

Hello.Warlord skills does really very low damage..u have to boost a bit this class!
right now i am the only warlord on the server

I can tell 100% you are new on sv. I will tell you a story, almost pll here come from Interlud archer/mage l2, then in hi5 they face the melee classes are back, but they want to play  with archer again, like one majority clan almost only arrows.

What they do, come to forum to ask for nerfs melee classes, tankers WL got nerf and restrictions. Try Tyrant, but fast, they already start call to nerf him too.

11 minutes ago, TchuckyZ said:

I can tell 100% you are new on sv. I will tell you a story, almost pll here come from Interlud archer/mage l2, then in hi5 they face the melee classes are back, but they want to play  with archer again, like one majority clan almost only arrows.

What they do, come to forum to ask for nerfs melee classes, tankers WL got nerf and restrictions. Try Tyrant, but fast, they already start call to nerf him too.

i dont care about story bro..i care about my class..i want to play warlord..its lot of fun for me..but u cant farm here with warlord bcs sooooo low damage

8 minutes ago, MuDDy said:

i dont care about story bro..i care about my class..i want to play warlord..its lot of fun for me..but u cant farm here with warlord bcs sooooo low damage

OK bro, if you dont care, go Home >Boards> Suggestions> Accepted then you will understand the story, after all 1º class i try was WL too.

You both made topics that proves you weren't here previous seasons to know what happens when these classes have boosts on them.

And its not only in H5, the very same thing happened on IL too, so blaming the nerfs on "interlude players" is yet another invalid argument.

Feel free to use search and read regarding these 2 classes, how they were boosted and then nerfed again a few seasons afterwards.

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

You both made topics that proves you weren't here previous seasons to know what happens when these classes have boosts on them.

And its not only in H5, the very same thing happened on IL too, so blaming the nerfs on "interlude players" is yet another invalid argument.

Feel free to use search and read regarding these 2 classes, how they were boosted and then nerfed again a few seasons afterwards.

Its true its my 1º season, but i read your forum and changes, mybe (blaming the nerfs on "interlude players" is yet another invalid argument) just see in STATISTICS 

that was removed, the number of players per class, this should serve as a tip, my 1 season on this server, but not on hi5 and this is the first hi5 that I see taken by archers

Posted (edited)

That is why i suggested an Interlude server. Less things, easier to balance. Interlude 2019 december was very balanced.

Edited by Seirof

2 hours ago, Seirof said:

That is why i suggested an Interlude server. Less things, easier to balance. Interlude 2019 december was very balanced.

True interlud has less things, but hi5 are great cronic they just fix kamael, pll come from interlude which is crowed by archer and mages, so they want bring this to hi5

Yes, as you can see, there is much variety here 😂.

in this server, the chronicle doesnt matter because the server has always the same functionality. Second, i dont care about a chronicle  because the problem here is not the chronicle, is how to balance the chronicle. We are not playing in a official l2 H5.