Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tarzanule

Lethal blow

53 posts in this topic

On 13.01.2017 at 6:35 PM, Madlaxy said:

That's reasonable in later chronicles like Gracia / High Five, since there back stab gets soul shot modifier, while lethal blow and deadly blow get no soul shot modifier.

its c5 or c4 update. check legacy for patchnote. quite sure c5 to compensate decreasing crit buffs nerf from 50% to 35%

later on nothing in formula changed except for element, passive cd and duel sht

Edited by zosiek

10 hours ago, zosiek said:

its c5 or c4 update. check legacy for patchnote. quite sure c5 to compensate decreasing crit buffs nerf from 50% to 35%

later on nothing in formula changed except for element, passive cd and duel sht

Its c6/kamael video,backstab having good langing as a gf/hi5 feature its bullsh1t.This is how dagger should work,backstab always had good chance to hit from back,it wasnt hi5 feature,its maybe c1 feature or when backstab was invented.Backstab in theory should have arround 80-90 chance from behind 50% side 5% front,or something like that.I remember i read this in some legit source but cant find now but i think numbers are more or less close to how backstab should work.

And we had people came here that play official or l2 of server and all said backstab its buged.It shouldnt miss as much as deadly/lethal from behind.Its more special u miss from front with him but have very good landing from back.U need just a bit of brain to understand that this make sence,it would be retarded to have same chance as deadly,lethal from back but close to 0 fron.

Edited by Tarzanule

What needs be 1st fixed is backstab landing rate from back,this is the priority.Then come the other issues mentioned already in this thread.