Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tarzanule

Lethal blow

53 posts in this topic

Just out of curiosity,does lethal blow has different damage formula because it does much more damage than others.I think formula its one and same for all stabs including lethal blow backstab and so on.Maybe this is the reason why dagger reach high peak with skill crits.

So once again i need ask it is this L2OvC feature or normal.And when we can expect a backstab fix.Not that it matters for aw/pw 78.But for th and aw/pw bellow 78 matters.Trying to xp a aw to 78 from 76 its a pain the ass just because of this bug.Also it makes unfriendly for newbies that starts dagger just saying.

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Tarzanule said:

Just out of curiosity,does lethal blow has different damage formula because it does much more damage than others.I think formula its one and same for all stabs including lethal blow backstab and so on.Maybe this is the reason why dagger reach high peak with skill crits.

So once again i need ask it is this L2OvC feature or normal.And when we can expect a backstab fix.Not that it matters for aw/pw 78.But for th and aw/pw bellow 78 matters.Trying to xp a aw to 78 from 76 its a pain the ass just because of this bug.Also it makes unfriendly for newbies that starts dagger just saying.

So to be more specific there are 2 bugs in my opinions about daggers:

-lethal blow is doing more damage than it should 50% maybe more damage than deadly blow for example while power of skill difference between skills is not more than 10%,....this is very weird since formula is one and same for all skills.

-backstab skill (this one->  Skill 30 1.jpg   )landing rate its more than others from behind ,its quite very high landing that even a th will rarely miss.This is how it is on official files and how it was retail,and also should make sence too if u think abit higher landing from back because almost 0 from front .

Edited by Tarzanule

Really you think a skill called backstab would make dmg from front

Are you fucking retarded?

Posted (edited)

U need learn to read 1st before making other retards.

Edited by Tarzanule

This is how backstab works

It has better landing from behind cause you need to get behind the target

Stoo trying to make nerf daggers

Its not gonna happen

Are u fukin gm to tell me this?U have something to back your bullsh1t beside your low iq attitude of a forum warrior and spamzor troll.U would defend them even if they would hit 1 milion damage you are more than biased.For your info i play dagger and i want them fix,i dont want any scrubs such as u for example who arent worth anything except playing a class that needs few fixes.

Edited by Tarzanule

And moron detro did u ever play something anything than java?For u this is working backstab?.Why u dont even bother type here in forums,lineage2 wasnt invented in java for your info and no backstab isnt working as it supossed to work.Only in java like here u see backstab having such a high rate to miss from back.

Edited by Tarzanule

There are things that gm cant answer about because he doesnt know:

1.How magic critical rate works here.We read in features and i bet no one understands,what -75% rate m crit rate means.I see most mage here play with magnus and some of them m crit 1/4 or so or very offen.Why is that?Its twilight zone thats why.If u ask this mages why they use magnus and not powa when they have valakas they say powa is nerfed and m crit same with magnus.Like i said twilight zone.....welcome to the server of confusion.

2.Why lethal has higher damage than other stabs?

3.Why backstab miss from back?

And the final one wich for sure i will get a nice ban in forum.This is how gm answers he maybe know some progaming for moding this sh1t java but hes a rookie when to understand how real l2 works.Its ok its a solution when u cant have any answers,ignoring or banning is the ways how he deals with things he doesnt understand wich are plenty.So final thing from twilight zone series is

Whats with this oe.How can be this oe retail like?In 1st 3 weeks of server there didnt exist more than 5 db in server at least +10 or more.Why cant we have transparency with enchant rates.How come this season i made aq+9 but failed to oe a db to +10 with 700 bews.The discrepancy between season where he had much more oe weapons and this seasons is big but isnt weird the fact that oe rates are stated same.Like i said twilight zone............

If gm wants a fair server for everyone and convince people his oe rates arent rigged or touched,he should make transparency such a command to the source where everyone can read exactly for oe rates.Or to make it like it was in high5 with a .debug mode just for enchanting.In this way no one would contest him.

I spoke with other players about enchant rates and yeah many share my opinion but no one has the balls to come front and speak about it because afraid of getting ban.

Edited by Tarzanule

1 hour ago, Tarzanule said:

There are things that gm cant answer about because he doesnt know:

1.How magic critical rate works here.We read in features and i bet no one understands,what -75% rate m crit rate means.I see most mage here play with magnus and some of them m crit 1/4 or so or very offen.Why is that?Its twilight zone thats why.If u ask this mages why they use magnus and not powa when they have valakas they say powa is nerfed and m crit same with magnus.Like i said twilight zone.....welcome to the server of confusion.

I thought it was already explained but i do it again.

Ur base mcrit rate is nerved by 75 %. Base means without any buffs/items.

Also pow gives a higher mcrit chance than magnus. Right now on me its around 1/16 with magnus and 1/10 with pow. But i still missing passiv/active wm which would increase the chance much more.

The weakpoint of pow is the speed and the mana management. When i dont die for a longer time in maps my mp bar goes near to zero.

Thats why most mages prefer Magnus.

More confusion thrown into debate.If u ask 10 mages how m crit work u get 10 different answers while gm has none.

28 minutes ago, Tarzanule said:

More confusion thrown into debate.If u ask 10 mages how m crit work u get 10 different answers while gm has none.

he have one but hes just bored to explain it everytime again. So take my words as explanation :)

Just about ur lethal blow/backstab question i cant give any help

U cant explain thats why out there better mages than u who m crit with magnus and have much higher rank than u have different oppinion.U just think u know.

10 minutes ago, Tarzanule said:

U cant explain thats why out there better mages than u who m crit with magnus and have much higher rank than u have different oppinion.U just think u know.

Didnt knew that a higher rank have something to say here...

However i dont think that i know..i know it since it was explained quite often.

And the mcrit rate with magnus is lower without any doubts.

And what about wm augments.Are u sure is working correctly?Are u sure powa is working correctly?Can u be 100% sure that u m crit more with powa than magnus cause i heard different and from top mage.While other said they m crit more with powa but also said to me refresh is better than wm augments :).

Yes u are right there with b mase crit being nerfed as theory and how should work also said it in other post.This is the correct m crit formula and here should be x4 time less u get in that calculator.

http://www.l2p.l2wh.org/link.wildmagic

But thing is we didnt had any official answers and clarifications and we still debate after countless l2ovc interlude seasons.If this isnt confusing than i dont know how to name it.

Edited by Tarzanule

21 minutes ago, Tarzanule said:

And what about wm augments.Are u sure is working correctly?Are u sure powa is working correctly?Can u be 100% sure that u m crit more with powa than magnus cause i heard different and from top mage.While other said they m crit more with powa but also said to me refresh is better than wm augments :).

Yes u are right there with b mase crit being nerfed as theory and how should work also said it in other post.This is the correct m crit formula and here should be x4 time less u get in that calculator.

http://www.l2p.l2wh.org/link.wildmagic

But thing is we didnt had any official answers and clarifications and we still debate after countless l2ovc interlude seasons.If this isnt confusing than i dont know how to name it.

ofcourse i cant proof that wm augments or pow are working correctly. I also dont see a way to check if the percentage of them are right or if there are few % more or less as normal player

But i know that u mcrit more often with pow than with magnus since i tested it on training dummy and the results in my circumstances were around 1/10 with pow and 1/16 with magnus

PS: since pvp count matters for u. The 2 top pvp mages using Pow...

Chevignon since u are moderator here and right hand to Emerald i am curious to listen to explanation about lethal/backstab too :).I think i will hear some geodata bullsh1t about backstab(a quess) and about lethal not a clue so lets hear it.

And wm crit rate isnt explained anything ,thats just theory on paper.I bet Emerald doesnt even know retail values about wm passive or active has.Wich i can help it if needed.And about enchant rates why i hear from many others that its different compared with other seasons since nothing changed.My quess for this season we had enchant rates from previous season 50% or something for s weapons dunno exactly since didnt play previous but in features it was mentioned "retail rates".

Its ok everything is fine we have retail dagger retail OE rates WM retail and so on.And people that speak about are all idiots including me.

Edited by Tarzanule

1 hour ago, Tarzanule said:

Chevignon since u are moderator here and right hand to Emerald i am curious to listen to explanation about lethal/backstab too :).I think i will hear some geodata bullsh1t about backstab(a quess) and about lethal not a clue so lets hear it.

And wm crit rate isnt explained anything ,thats just theory on paper.I bet Emerald doesnt even know retail values about wm passive or active has.Wich i can help it if needed.And about enchant rates why i hear from many others that its different compared with other seasons since nothing changed.My quess for this season we had enchant rates from previous season 50% or something for s weapons dunno exactly since didnt play previous but in features it was mentioned "retail rates".

I already said that im not a help in this case since my knowledge about dagger skill mechanics is not enough to say something about.

If u know the values of wm active/passive why u ask about it ? They will be the same here then. If u have doubts about do some tests (like i did with magnus/pow) and if u find any serious proofs that they are wrong make a post with screens etc in bug forum.

Remember U have to proof that something is wrong..not Emerald.

.About backstab its easiest to prove.Make a dagger 76 and ask someone in duel to show his back and just be amazed how much u miss backstab.This backstab skill shouldnt miss from back.Ever wonder dagger distribution is aw/pw 90% th10 in server?1 of the reason is because of this....and we read in every season about buged backstbab  from multiple players that even posted but everytime they are ignored and thrown to recycle bin.And about lethal blow it may be l2ovc feature to deal more damage since 1 cp/hp its nerf and fine by me but this isnt mentioned anywhere.

Edited by Tarzanule

Time frame 2:27 backstab 1125 lethal blow 756 deadly blow 753 on same target ,th doesnt even have fp.In l2 ovc anyone can make dagger and test deadly blow vs lethal and see lethal does at least 50% more damage.I think i finally figure out reason of their high peak.Initially i thought its something wrong with skill crits power crossing x2 damage barrier.

Also if u watch this th from back he barely miss backstab if done properly only deadly and lethal are alternating as miss and hit.

So as sugestion for balancing all 3 daggers:-

-lethal damage should be reduced acordingly to do damage as his power meaning arround same as deadly

-and instead boost backstab damage for compensate the 1 cp/hp nerf.

-fix backstab rate from back,its at least 80-90% and without any boosters such mortal strike or critical blow(th),assassination passive.A th shouldnt miss more than 1 hit from 10 backstabs if we want a dagger retail or close

Comment:About boosting backstab instead lethal blow it should make sence,since this skill has high land for all 3 dagger class.lethal blow lands good only for aw/pw 78+ with focus death.Also is more difficult so u need work harder and only good daggers with good positioning to benefit.Seeing 2-3 k facestabs from aw/pw with lethal on light armor its just wrong.

Also to me looks backstab has a little more damage anyway than deadly blow/lethal.It could be possible that backstab skills gets some extra bonus even in damage just because its a more special stab,lands just from back but more rewarding wich makes sence.

Edited by Tarzanule

Why you try so hard

If emerald is gonna nerf lethal blow then he should add lethal hits back and then you would cry again

So stop it before its too late

Daggers already hit for 5-6k backstab if crit, so no about increasing backstab dmg.

I know on none nerfed servers it would be even more, but keep in mind Mages/Archers got nerfed their dmg here as well, increasing the backstab dmg would make daggers just more op compared to other classes.

Fixing the backstab rate geodata will be good enough ...