Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilovesunshine

this is qlex pro sps hero

26 posts in this topic

Thats how it worka

You are pathetic... shame on you flame in forum do the same.... PRO

Shot00116.jpg

feed=feed  i call ur sps 1v1 and he mute soooo  if i cant play with ur sps i play  like ur members

people always QQ but not realizing that feeding in oly have been ALWAYS there on every server even retail, just deal with it.

let new players and active   to take hero  you killing server   bp all time and hero bots 

Guys, the minute u realize that by being hero here, doesn't mean u skilled or better then others, the better.
U just need to look who most of the heroes are here, and u will realize, that most of them are really noobish, and could not accomplish that in more competitive environment.
Feeding is well known for long time in this game, and sadly, it's not easy to prevent it. So if they feed themselves, u can do it too, if u don't want to do that, u have to suk it up and stop qqing.
Let them shine and make themselves feel important, at the end, by the eye of the real experienced and skilled player, they are nothing but another noob, who will see the To Village screen.

1 person likes this

SunShine you even lost to me in oly 1v1 +3 am full b grade jevels against +12 am are you still talking ? 

1 you lose vs me you eat 2 k dmg in oly normal 2 i lost second time bcs i got lag 10 sec at start and no ss you see that  dont speak you cant win me and you know

how you can make a post like this when you dont even know how to buff yourself (no concetration on mage/no magnus)))??so you gonna take the hero so???still 20 kills per map is good??hahahha wtf kiddos everywhere just flaming and think that they are good!!CHEERS NAB

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, ilovesunshine said:

1 you lose vs me you eat 2 k dmg in oly normal 2 i lost second time bcs i got lag 10 sec at start and no ss you see that  dont speak you cant win me and you know

Yea I lost 1 match to u,but still i was about to win you had %3 hp  left  [ dontforget 76 lvl sorc +3 am full b grade jevels vs 12 am full epic 78lvl or + ..  if i had epics on those fight you had no chance even with a grade weapon i can drop you easly :)  For second match stop giving excuses like i got lag etc. You had no lagg, i had %15 hp left and kill u.  Ezy. you should learn how to play sps.

Edited by Abc*

you hit me 2 times only xD  send photo lier and come at oly 1v1 and i had b grade too  pro 

You should register when they are feeding him; if you are so good you shouldn't be afraid.

This topic is more pathetic than Luffy saying he's good. Holy shit.

Umm suggestion for Emerald. Lest make QQ forum just for cases like this. So much spam and QQ in general discussions.

Emerald said he wont make flame topic since u can create threads in general for this porpuse

so who we are flaming now

I think IloveSunshine started to flame qlex, then drugaddicts joined in to flame IloveSunshine.

Ah ty

Ilovesunshine you suck

after 2 months

gratz

On 1/9/2017 at 4:15 PM, ClimaxWins said:

YE YE YE YE YE YE YE YE  (Nacho come online wtf)

2 time lose casttle for randoms xD epic clan neras

After 2 months noone cares castle :) we took castle more than 3-4x times. 

That Fury :D   is so funny guy, i want to meet with him.