Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kurac

buff other clases or nerf mages

8 posts in this topic

mages are too strong, same range as archer, 20+4 buff slot, insane casting speed, shorten reuse delay from epics, p def tato +15,  no other class can do aynthing in pvp, even archers with db+10 and epics die like mobs to mages

this is my last chance of trying to suggest you, you killed all other clases but mages, they are strong at every stage, begining they can farm later they are insane

if you dont fix this ur gona start losing players, mark my words, and the bullshit vote spaming system wont help you, even if youre top at topzone or hopzone,

more likely people were crying about healers into destros into archers into daggers into mages, next is bd/sws's

Mages are 0 dmg at top tier. Cant do shit vs full boss +6 acesories. I remember 800-900 dmg with +12AM few seasons back. Depends on resists in the end. ofc you will get rekt from mages as newbie from players that play here since start and grind many hours everyday. :D

15 minutes ago, Digicult said:

more likely people were crying about healers into destros into archers into daggers into mages, next is bd/sws's

dont really give a fuck whats next, im off

i was here for fun, but i was suprised at how dumb certain l2 players are and certain gms or whatever

it was server to waste 3 days on and troll everyone on it, now im back to play l2 with serious people not some lul tier nubcakes

your server will die cause there is no balance

anyway gg wp my last post here

Bla bla just a regular rage post after ban, which serious people would ever want to play with someone like you...

2 hours ago, kurac said:

mages are too strong, same range as archer, 20+4 buff slot, insane casting speed, shorten reuse delay from epics, p def tato +15,  no other class can do aynthing in pvp, even archers with db+10 and epics die like mobs to mages

this is my last chance of trying to suggest you, you killed all other clases but mages, they are strong at every stage, begining they can farm later they are insane

if you dont fix this ur gona start losing players, mark my words, and the bullshit vote spaming system wont help you, even if youre top at topzone or hopzone,

archers have higher range but nvm...

Good archers will just "outkite" the mages.

However top 20 pvp have a good mix between mages/archers/daggers.

Top 3 Classes are 1 Mage class/2 Archers.

And this IF U DONT u will loose players is the most used and most non valueable argument in history.