• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Relype

Epics

You guys know what is true funny ? Instead of playing the game we stay and post on forum :)))))) this is big lol

Yeah, i was talking about Stream Reward, my bad. Vote reward is fine since everyone gets it easily while advertising the server. Also the Vote reward stats are good, especially the + speed one.

Everyone crying about the server dying so fast yet u all went 1 side to fight Rhaegar's clan (which was full of randoms this season) because of your stupid ego.

if a lineage 2 server dies fast is because of players, zerg=no fun=no point to play=no people online

u simply should've fixed that chaos-order unbalance after 1 week max, it's your duty to make things competitive, u can't expect a party to be competitive when there are limits like 5 people pt max or 1 gladi x party bullshit.

• Like 1

lovehate Chaos was winning 1st week! Who can know that Rhaegar quits because he's not the best~.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lovehate said:

Everyone crying about the server dying so fast yet u all went 1 side to fight Rhaegar's clan (which was full of randoms this season) because of your stupid ego.

if a lineage 2 server dies fast is because of players, zerg=no fun=no point to play=no people online

u simply should've fixed that chaos-order unbalance after 1 week max, it's your duty to make things competitive, u can't expect a party to be competitive when there are limits like 5 people pt max or 1 gladi x party bullshit.

You cant blame only the ppl that wanted to fight MW, cause its also MW clan fault. As @Aantariasaid 1st week chaos had no problem and were winning alot and then just after the oly period was over most of MW clan members decided to quit.

You are free to quit when you want and for the reason you want so i wont blame anyone, but if the reason of most of those leave were "the losing" excuse its sad.

I remember some season where MW had 2 full clan, so i can easy understand ppl going other side to actually avoid the "zerg" problem. Personally i dont care to fight X or Y, i just wanted balance season.

Edited by Advol

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, lovehate said:

zerg=no fun=no point to play=no people online

Yet you are doing it every season.....hypocrite much? Or when you are on the winning side it's just fine?🤮

Edited by BeMyFrag

ROFLMAO I am so grateful I lived to see the day MW cries in fórum about ZERG!

Despite many talks and many times I come here to forum almost begging for them to do 1 clan only cause of server balance.

Now that they felt the taste of their own retardness they come here cry. Really????

Posted (edited)

All these last comments just prove how much u wanted to go one side just because of Rhaegar going chaos.

I'm not in MW, never played in a single pt of them if not just because i know Rhaegar and i join him sometimes. Always played solo in the last 3 season of this egofiesta XD

I'm actually stating facts, you are calling them MW but no one of the former clan members was there this season, it was mostly a friendly randoms reunion

Edited by lovehate
  • Like 1

1. I never claimed that I quit because I "lost" or "got mad" or whatever, I quit for personal reasons/work reasons etc, I'm sure since most of you are over 18 years of age you can understand that

2. I am the only one who represents MW up until next season, therefore whatever any1 else says, it shouldn't be treated as "MW said this/Rhaegar said this", that applies to clan members

3. Therefore, not ONCE have I cried about zerg or imbalance or anything like that

4. I really don't know how many times I have to clarify that even if I had 2 clans, it never meant anything because the majority /70% of every1 playing in "MW" were people who were relatively new or didn't play on a constant basis every season, that's why I never considered it a clan, it was a community of people playing together, it was never 100% organized like you would expect a big clan to be on lowrate/midrates

5. "We are zerging every season" = ?? I don't get how that is even a valid point, what does it even mean to zerg in all seriousness in this faction server? Why would it matter if Chaos had 20 people in 1 clan, but Order had 5 people in 4 clans? Surely it would be better for Orders even in the worst case scenario, since they can enjoy a more organized play in their 5-man CP's and have the joy of killing more randoms on Chaos?

6. The ONLY regret I have and I'm a man enough to admit it was announcing that "MW = Chaos" before the start of the season; I was doing this because me & Lesley would always declare sides before the start to avoid both of our clans being on the same side, which ofc would result in us "zerging" as you folks love to call it. People think I did it for an ego purpose, it really wasn't the case - for the past 3-4 seasons it was literally just me & Lesley's clans going at it consistently; If I had known this season was going to have so many more people, of course I would have never declared what side i would go and therefore maybe there would have been a more even spread of the 10+/- clans that joined this season, instead of them all going on Order because they might have seen the post - so yeah, just wanted to clear that up, it wasn't an ego thing... I was trying to help the server, if you can see that :  )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lovehate said:

All these last comments just prove how much u wanted to go one side just because of Rhaegar going chaos.

I'm not in MW, never played in a single pt of them if not just because i know Rhaegar and i join him sometimes. Always played solo in the last 3 season of this egofiesta XD

I'm actually stating facts, you are calling them MW but no one of the former clan members was there this season, it was mostly a friendly randoms reunion

What happened to MW is that by the way they were acting/talking after they were getting castle/heroes or w/e else they would win, they created themself this situation of so many clan going against them, so it doesn't surprise me at all and i knew it would happen soon or later. It was easy to see it, since like 3-4 season everytime there was siege most of ppl on server (chaos and order) would just team up to not let MW get the castle.

This is how it work in this game, when you talk alot, you have to be ready and accept what will be coming next.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

yeye 2faced cunt. nice excuses

I must have done something to this guy for him to react like this ;D

Can anyone name the people from MW that, in theory, kept trashtalking about being able to win vs all clans?

I didnt play h5 season, but I did play in MW this last interlude season, only because Im friend with Rhaegar. And have never seen anyone doing such things.

I think a lot of people is being blamed for something a few invented. kind of a mandela effect sort of thing imo 

This discussion is getting further than it should

Posted (edited)

Nah, u didn't do anything to me. I just like to call you out on your bullshit every now and then. :)

Edited by Justsomeguy

Take it however you wish, but I have legit 0 reason to bullshit over a videogame : )

I am a random in this server, it was my first time joining MW and what most people said about scam and etc.. well I didn’t had any issues regards to this, also I did’t see any trash talking at least not from me, and about the H5 I also cannot comment as I was there just to beat the shit out of everybody, which I would do again next H5 as solo player. I think people are too emotional in this game, personally I don’t really care, in H5 I just switched to red mode and killed everybody who was standing on my way clan mate or not .. hahaha 

1 hour ago, Silence said:

Changelist:

- All chats except party are disabled

@Emerald

😂😂

18 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

1. I never claimed that I quit because I "lost" or "got mad" or whatever, I quit for personal reasons/work reasons etc, I'm sure since most of you are over 18 years of age you can understand that

2. I am the only one who represents MW up until next season, therefore whatever any1 else says, it shouldn't be treated as "MW said this/Rhaegar said this", that applies to clan members

3. Therefore, not ONCE have I cried about zerg or imbalance or anything like that

4. I really don't know how many times I have to clarify that even if I had 2 clans, it never meant anything because the majority /70% of every1 playing in "MW" were people who were relatively new or didn't play on a constant basis every season, that's why I never considered it a clan, it was a community of people playing together, it was never 100% organized like you would expect a big clan to be on lowrate/midrates

5. "We are zerging every season" = ?? I don't get how that is even a valid point, what does it even mean to zerg in all seriousness in this faction server? Why would it matter if Chaos had 20 people in 1 clan, but Order had 5 people in 4 clans? Surely it would be better for Orders even in the worst case scenario, since they can enjoy a more organized play in their 5-man CP's and have the joy of killing more randoms on Chaos?

6. The ONLY regret I have and I'm a man enough to admit it was announcing that "MW = Chaos" before the start of the season; I was doing this because me & Lesley would always declare sides before the start to avoid both of our clans being on the same side, which ofc would result in us "zerging" as you folks love to call it. People think I did it for an ego purpose, it really wasn't the case - for the past 3-4 seasons it was literally just me & Lesley's clans going at it consistently; If I had known this season was going to have so many more people, of course I would have never declared what side i would go and therefore maybe there would have been a more even spread of the 10+/- clans that joined this season, instead of them all going on Order because they might have seen the post - so yeah, just wanted to clear that up, it wasn't an ego thing... I was trying to help the server, if you can see that :  )

@Rhaegar Luffy was the "main enemy" until you decided to ally with him. After that, everything evolved naturally and the fact that you associated yourself to him and also had him in your clan a couple of times, didn't help you either.  Another mistake was coming at sieges with 2 clans (One of which was Luffy's clan)  to zerg everyone else back then didn't help you either. From that point forward you always had 2 clans every season, recruiting every random nolifer you could get. 

northremembersdetails_1500x.jpg

1./2./3. Yes I agree, you represent MW because you are it's leader. But others are doing it too because they were/are part of that clan also.

4. 70% are called "meat cannon" in lineage 2 terms. Every clan had them / still has them. Even if new, they can contribute to damage/debuffs/numbers/points etc.  in a siege for example. 

Also let me offer you the definition of a clan from wiki:  Clan system is one of the major features of the game. Clans unite players and let them influence the world of Lineage 2. That's pretty much what you said "a community" ... It doesn't really matter how % coordinated it was.

5. what you wrote there is plain stupid. It's way easier to coordinate 20 people in 1 clan than 20 in 4 clans. Not everyone plays with CP's like you (95% +/- 2% don't). Also most don't even know what that means.

6. I'm sure it could be the other way around too ... for you to declare your side and people to join it to win everything.... well we will never know now so no point in going further.

7. I would also not brag about hero status gained with feeding every season from "your so called 1 man clan" nor with a screenshot with your so called "achievements" when 90% of the clans on the server were on your side and your main competition was not even playing. 

giphy.gif?cid=1521963e0fc0c3ddd6c11df349a32afe920f63b9b7af875a&rid=giphy.gif

15 hours ago, Sophie said:

Can anyone name the people from MW that, in theory, kept trashtalking about being able to win vs all clans?

I didnt play h5 season, but I did play in MW this last interlude season, only because Im friend with Rhaegar. And have never seen anyone doing such things.

I think a lot of people is being blamed for something a few invented. kind of a mandela effect sort of thing imo 

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

rofl are u blind? Indeed getting funnier every moment with ur victim appeal.

btw I have no personal objections against rhaegar, I even talk to him on disc sometimes.

its all about the decisions u guys made and the way u act around it.

1 hour ago, Lesley said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

rofl are u blind? Indeed getting funnier every moment with ur victim appeal.

btw I have no personal objections against rhaegar, I even talk to him on disc sometimes.

its all about the decisions u guys made and the way u act around it.

What is it I am acting as a victim for? Please stop this stupid nonsense.

Cállate maricones Hombres/Gringos. If i don't count the "success" of capturing the castle (with 25 people) i don't see any other achievement this season. Free hero for Lesley(no competition),free hero for KeF(no competition),free hero for GuessWhosBack(no competition). I don't even bother talking about pvp. 👻

21 hours ago, Sophie said:

yea rhager himself declared he is TOP PVP TOP HERO TOP LEADER

so gtfo