• —Ä—É—Ā—Ā–ļ–ł–Ļ
  • őēőĽőĽő∑őĹőĻőļő¨
  • Espa√Īol
  • Portugu√™s
  • LietuviŇ≥ kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Venth

Small balance changes- Expert skills/stream buff

This is my little balance correctness concept ūüôā¬†after¬† i saw in 2nd weekend( i stared play) overall complains that ppl have on this server .

Stream buff

image.png.65334a68c56efc8f8e423a046e980920.png

Personally i never speak on forum about this op buff but this helps server advertise but after some time ppl start to abuse it. I will not speak how you should know already. 

Nerf Changes:

Remove- +4 accuracy = dagger have any chance vs streamer archers(like 50-70% of streamers  play this class and fan boys do the same )

Remove- +10 resistance = mages will less cry vs streamer  OR remove it for specific classes like wl/archer/mage/cardi/maybe dagger

Im sure there will by same amount of ppl streaming after changes. Dont tell me that it's not good/op buff since its big lie especially for archer even after change(if @Emerald will accept it )

Expert Skills

Back in time we have specific expert bonus for some classes like p atack boost. So why not use  it again  and balance some classes or stop little abusers

image.png.5a4306687d9769acd46332092e89970c.png

WL's/OL's/tanks(maybe?) i hear alot about them and use it also(shame on me :D) Why not nerf this boost just for this classes to prevent ppl from make accounts just for them or slow them little  with adena gane .

l-8% II-18% III-31% boost for adena(or something similar)- only for this classes but dont change xp/sp boost for them  or maybe even increase it so they have to make next char even faster(76-77lvl  best adena drop up to 2k-3k from target )  . I didn't mention cardi since was nerfed in many ways already and dont need changes.

image.png.784772ea56ec50eae7d03b5721864d30.png

Its most vitale expert skill after Expert Tranquility for all classes.

Why not use it and buff or nerf by little some classes vs mages?

lvl 1- +10/ II-  +20 / III- buff slot + 25 resist only for all melee classes like  dagger/tank/wl

+30 glad/titan(maybe tyrant but he have good m def with ogre and have more buff slot to use)- this classes have big problems on late game vs mage  with  dc st +6 / am +7++++ or diamond crystal+10+++

all other range classes get only buff slot with lvl 2 boost

I thing they are most balanced twiks for server that can by done w/o breaking any class on server to much.

Edited by Venth
  • Like 1

Totally agree with the stream buff issue. Stream reward should be completely removed as it is right now. Change it with another reward. There are plenty of rewards you can give to players. Experts are fine. Scavenge doesn't even worth/work so it's pointless.About expert inspiration i don't think people really know about which resists is it talking about (including me).Most of us choose it for the extra buffslot. 

I am 90% sure the "resists" in that expert skill is mental debuffs, like holds stuns mental attacks silence para etc. 

It was NEVER about elemental resists. 

3 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

I am 90% sure the "resists" in that expert skill is mental debuffs, like holds stuns mental attacks silence para etc. 

It was NEVER about elemental resists. 

Correct

Dagger(swich,turning effect skills),mage(debuffs, surrender, vortex) and other classes have problem to land any skills vs fully resisted target. Dont forget that you have here +2 men w/o agu!!!!

If you add to it zaken and antharas characters with medium/low gear have problem to  land 1/5 any skill (with luck). 

For example i notice that on some ppl fully stacked like JackDempseyINS you cant land even one  surrender/vortex after 10 tries(my gear on sh AM+7/full Clan emp= around 6,700 m atack with pow but w/o god motivation, zaken or antharas).

image.png.784772ea56ec50eae7d03b5721864d30.png

This work like free buff slot + mental shield lvl 1 if you add stream buff it became lvl 2 mental (I'm 99% sure of that)

My suggestion above was intended to help by little some classes maybe it need much more then i wrote to change anything.

19 hours ago, TheStinger said:

Scavenge doesn't even worth/work so it's pointless.

Probably you are right and my suggestion its broken but why not add exp/sp bonus to this classes to lvl up faster=  changing charfaster /less income from abuse this classes on low lvl. 

Edited by Venth

So, after the tragic end of every season, people come here posting up their own wonderful ideas about changes and so on. I'm wondering... Will you ever realise the actual reason that this server is declining after 2 weeks? :serious:

40 minutes ago, Venth said:

Probably you are right and my suggestion its broken but why not add exp/sp bonus to this classes to lvl up faster=  changing charfaster /less income from abuse this classes on low lvl. 

The problem is not the exp. The question is why they take such big amount of adena with only using stun/provoke?As we know adena drop is based on gear/rank/and damage on target.So why these classes are getting paid with so big rewards if we consider that they¬†almost deal¬†negative damage? Is rank factor so huge?Gear maybe?So if you think the money they make without dealing damage compared to a damage dealer who makes lots of kills+damage at the same time to various targets the gap between them is HUGE.Not even worth to play DD ūüėĄ¬†

10 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

So, after the tragic end of every season, people come here posting up their own wonderful ideas about changes and so on. I'm wondering... Will you ever realise the actual reason that this server is declining after 2 weeks? :serious:

Only reason i see are  dudes who play 24/7 till they stuck up with epics and they are untouchable vs ppl who play around  4h a day ??? Next step are complain that they are unkillable and ppl leave.

Btw. this seasons was one week long? Soon no one will play it more then starting weekend. So better in your opinion its doing nothing and move along or never come back here?

20 minutes ago, Venth said:

Only reason i see are  dudes who play 24/7 till they stuck up with epics and they are untouchable vs ppl who play around  4h a day ??? Next step are complain that they are unkillable and ppl leave.

Btw. this seasons was one week long? Soon no one will play it more then starting weekend. So better in your opinion its doing nothing and move along or never come back here?

Who to blame? You can't blame someone who play 24/7 cause he puts hard work and dedication to his purpose and probably is still a student?! And also you can't blame a player who spend like 4 hours cause probably he is older than the 24/7 player and have bigger responsibilities(work/family or whatever).  Both players have different lifestyles and realities.And also there are the neutrals. Players who come just for the fun of the game.They don't care if they'll play 4 or 24 hours all they want is fun. So for that i believe that as a lineage server OVC has very very low standard community/population so if some people quit you can see the difference really quick and fast. 

I cant blame ppl who play xxx h but i blame server progressione sytem that make over geared  ppl more stronger than they should by on normal server. I told what i have in mind above and explained where changes should go w/o boosting any specific class. 

Well, what you guys saying about the people playing 24/7 is 50/50 right, let pick myself as an example, I changed to sph in the 3th day, I was sooooo behind , in one day and a half i got valakas + 8 daimond + active refresh, lets say i do the same thing but from day 1, I dont really think normal players would have much of a chance with me critting for 6-8k with 1760 casting speed with sph and buff boost up to 1900+ and 7k matk simple as that. There should be some kind of a balance I vote for epics to have expiry time and also remove epics from shop make it only boss obtainable and harder to get gear, as then people would have 200-300k in first day with S grade so thats not good, i would suggest lower adena we dont need big numbers, then make gear more expensive make A grade to worth buying. We need to see longer B grade fights, this will prevent the server from extinsion and let us all have for longer time fun with much more people. This is the only way to balance the casual players. Remove anything which can make some players benefit like streamer rewards , epics. I agree with guys above, this can be something different, let say clan rep or whatever. If we have B grade fights for 3-4 days and then somebody get A grade game will be much more challenging for the good players to make 70-100 kills, then even A  grade dmg difference wont be insane, as people would be forced to enchant B grade weapon to get the dmg higher. Please add normal scroll so we can break weapon, this will remove the problem with +16 wep on day 1, then blessed scroll can be made like that , when you buy blessed you have 0% chance to enchant and you have make kills to actually increase the % . Bam , thats just small amount of effort we are not talking about class balances, we are talking about simple "ingame economy" and some small changes.... Lets vote and lets give more ideas to save Lineage faction server from extinstion and make it great

@Relype With full respect but you talking about server economy I m not say is good or bed but it would change noting in terms on land rate of skills, adena farm or stream op buff. Maybe open different topic about that?

19 hours ago, Relype said:

Remove anything which can make some players benefit like streamer rewards , epics. I agree with guys above, this can be something different, let say clan rep or whatever. 

I would love to see that but im sure it would not by accepted. Why? Core players will come and flame/hate this  idea because they benefit from it or their friends :)(Hey, bro post sh1t on forum so it would not by accepted).

On 2/26/2020 at 6:51 PM, Venth said:

I guess you didn't even understand the meaning of what I wrote. Let me clarify it for you. The server was being advertised the first 5 days continuously, so the population was great. After the first week, instead of increasing ads, they were removed. So, just a bunch of new ppl joined and the veterans left. Therefore, another fast cash grab season.

Apart from that, if the server has a stable cycle of population, people can easily farm up since they get 300-1.5k a per assist. So, your argument is invalid.

Ok, but what do you think guys about my suggestion for removing epics from shop, making them with expiry time and increase the respawn time for bosses

On 2/25/2020 at 9:21 PM, Venth said:

Personally i never speak on forum about this op buff but this helps server advertise but after some time ppl start to abuse it. I will not speak how you should know already. 

I disagree about this buff being OP, and don't just assume that I know stuff, you should always elaborate on anything you have in mind - I will only reduce resistance from 10 to 5.

Regarding expert skills, I took the time to see what were the most used expert skills on the server, the numbers are the amount of players learned the skill:

Scavenge 588
Perception 298
Tranquility 292
Haste 283
Power 270
Inspiration 162
Defense 81
Dexterity 61
Wind Walk 49
Summon Empower 44
Stamina 11
Endurance 3

As you can see Expert Inspiration is no-where near being top, so your argument about it is invalid.

Regarding Expert Scavenge, I will start with a small nerf to adena income of 3%.

Partially accepted.

@Emerald Its just ber bone statics dont showing actual players or what classes playing

Scavenge 588 - Every new char(account) crated in fast farming intectione will use it till they reach 79/80(main and  sub class).  PPl who use it on main char will sooner or later change it on something else 
Perception 298- This most important stat for mage/archer(pr mast have)/titan. This static show how many players actual play this server +/- 
Tranquility 292- Its next max have for all classes
Haste 283-- Some ppl prabobly use it on farm chars for faster reuse of skills like tank/wl but not only them ofc
Power 270- dds ?:P
Inspiration 162- Supports/daggers/ppl who have good agument/ All core players use it when they remove scavenger or they go as 3th or 4th expert skill(not all ppl will reach this point)

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

I disagree about this buff being OP, and don't just assume that I know stuff, you should always elaborate on anything you have in mind - I will only reduce resistance from 10 to 5.

I disagree with you and maybe 20 other ppl playing here but most of ppl dont like but they  see it as "advertisement". How many seasons it passed with it 4? and only 2 first   was successful ? 

This stream buff just says that only good char is archer on this server and how many times i saw on shout  chat "Rhaegar its GM!!" or other things  like that with  op stream buff. It makes  more confusione in ppl  then  it work as advertisement.

Next season will by probably next topic about that and  ppl will dont stop complain(you lose players).