• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
xXxMissxXx

Server need a second chance

I opened this topic for the benefit of the server, hope i will not see some negative QQ's again from you guys.

I believe the administrator is trying hard to keep the server alive.

I just want the server to stay alive, just think about it where you guys gonna play a good faction server like this one.

Please stop complaining and crying about characters and other stuff it is just a game we need to have fun here, not QQ all the time.

In my personal opinion i thing the server needs a fresh start from the ground again with some relevant rules that need to be applied not to have again the some story line.

We all learn from mistakes so please do think about it.

A poll will be nice to see the people opinion what do you think ?

i answered to this topic a few minutes ago but it is remowed. I didn’t say anything bad but anyway. 🤨

6 minutes ago, Okan said:

i answered to this topic a few minutes ago but it is remowed. I didn’t say anything bad but anyway. 🤨

reply again, i didn't remove nothing from anybody.

Just now, xXxMissxXx said:

reply again, i didn't remove nothing from anybody.

the point is too see a good and positive discussion, not crying and complaining every time ...

1 hour ago, xXxMissxXx said:

the point is too see a good and positive discussion, not crying and complaining every time ...

i didn’t mean you removed it. 😅 I would write again but not worth for it. Already nobody care about what you or me thinking about...

there is no reason rushing a new season if no change are made, we will just have the same situation over and over again.

• Like 1