• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
xXxMissxXx

Storm Screamer build

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a support on a Storm Screamer build here ( dyes, rotation of skills, etc ) 

every support it will be appreciate.

Thx allot and cya in game 😘

8 hours ago, xXxMissxXx said:

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a support on a Storm Screamer build here ( dyes, rotation of skills, etc ) 

every support it will be appreciate.

Thx allot and cya in game 😘

maybe @Naikis can give you some hints about SS.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Chevignon said:

maybe @Naikis can give you some hints about SS.

STS not SS nub ... SS = Shillien Saint 🙂

@Advol could help with that too but I doubt they will.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Like any mage in interlude +5 wit 4 int expert book  mcrit and base stats for extra wit...after got valakas play pow     if got refresh surender wortex and huricane only  with no refresh best combine spike also depends on enemy resists

• Thanks 1

On 2/24/2020 at 8:52 PM, BeMyFrag said:

STS not SS nub ... SS = Shillien Saint 🙂

@Advol could help with that too but I doubt they will.

Of course STS..my bad🙄

• Thanks 1

On 2/25/2020 at 12:01 AM, Naikis said:

Like any mage in interlude +5 wit 4 int expert book  mcrit and base stats for extra wit...after got valakas play pow     if got refresh surender wortex and huricane only  with no refresh best combine spike also depends on enemy resists

+5 Wit, +4 Int???

Better use

+4 Int

+4 Wit

+4 Con

• Thanks 1

SH power is that it has the highest m atk and 2 type of attacks .Use his nukes acordingly to the target resists .Some people may be more stacked in wind resist (archers for example) and u can wreck them with dark magic in some cases .Also slow its high landing because of his high m atk and with magnus u can kite most melees quite nicely .I would suggest to play full time with magnus unless u got refresh+valakas,wich in this case use powa .

Edited by Lebron
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Lebron said:

SH power is that it has the highest m atk and 2 type of attacks .Use his nukes acordingly to the target resists .Some people may be more stacked in wind resist (archers for example) and u can wreck them with dark magic in some cases .Also slow its high landing because of his high m atk and with magnus u can kite most melees quite nicely .I would suggest to play full time with magnus unless u got refresh+valakas,wich in this case use powa .

If you have valakas/expert crit (even if no refresh), i would go 99% of the time on POW except if its a map with alot of running.

I did play alot of SH this season since i couldnt get refresh to play SPS, if you go with POW and spam huurricane/death spike (dont even bother surrender/vortex) you will have retarded DPS.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Advol said:

If you have valakas/expert crit (even if no refresh), i would go 99% of the time on POW except if its a map with alot of running.

I did play alot of SH this season since i couldnt get refresh to play SPS, if you go with POW and spam huurricane/death spike (dont even bother surrender/vortex) you will have retarded DPS.

For this type of playstyle that u described i would preffer necro .Necro aint dependable of refresh if u play with half life and use cdl/death spike combo .

• Thanks 1