• Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
PePeR

Destroyers

I Just wanna say something.

I've played tyrant here, with no buff resists... (cause I didn't have slots for them) got hit from mage around 1-2k per hit, higher crit from mage I got was 8k... basically I died in few seconds when I was targeted by mage...

now let's think about destroyers.

Mages hit me 2k per hit 5-6k crit... from distance.

Destroyer has to do his thing to go into frenzy, AND then he has 2 minutes window to do the damage and he has to do it on meele range,

Whereas mage is doing now the same damage as destro is, but 24/7 and from distance...

AND STILL, destroyers got nerfed (damage got capped) So basically destroyer needs to hit every guy at least TWICE to kill him...

I don't think that's fair for destroyers to be honest.

and NO, I don't play destro here. But 90% of the server play mages. I wonder WHY.

Mages are TOO OP as fuck.

My 2 cents here. But I guess Emerald was pressured from the QQomunity, when they got killed by destro 2 times and started QQing on forum.

maybe you try to play fighter then... I actually played mage, and its fking easy game as fuk... you just have to run with the zerg, and that's it... you can easly farm...

Try doing some kills with meele fighter...

GlAd/TyR iS vErY hArD tO pLaY.

And what stopes meelee fighters from doing the same? Obviously it's easier as a ranged class but if your group is bigger than enemy group u stomp them anyway.

It's as if mages would cry that they get farmed by dagger when they try to meelee him XD

He lie about 8k dmg from a mage. The truth is that mages kinda suck here unless you got a +10++ AM with passibe m atk amd active m atk. Archers hit mages in +8 DC for over 3,5-4k. They got a larger range as mages, way more hp, receive max 1k each hit(crit maybe 3k but they are rare). But ofc mages are the problem 

u have no slots for resists as tyrant... you need 3-4 slots for selfbuffs...

You have to also keep some slots OPEN just in case you use cele/zealot...

I don't even think half of you read the topic... it's about destroyers.

Many of you are butthurt so that mage don't get nerfed I see...

2 hours ago, Aantaria said:

lol tyrant and gladi are total op on this server 🙂  why u run around with no resist ?  

it remind me 2 season ago with h5, 80% of server crying about sph dmg when they had 20 wind resist 😄

peper stop doin topics all of them are trash

mage is already nerfed and you want it to be more cause you cant play tyrant

For example @Chevignon never take in consideration posts like this one from people like PePeR. Cause simply they don't know the game! Everything he says is wrong. It's not just wrong, it makes you angry cause WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT???? 

29 minutes ago, Aantaria said:

anyway most people playing Archer these days not mage

You mean 5v5 on the event?

13 hours ago, PePeR said:

u have no slots for resists as tyrant... you need 3-4 slots for selfbuffs...

You have to also keep some slots OPEN just in case you use cele/zealot...

player of the year

28 minutes ago, PePeR said:

Player of the year... day one S fists +10.. EZ

wow it shows that you can press yes to enchant

aside flame, i don't get why fighters should be nerfed on interlude, they don't have rush or any gap close skills like h5. this is the reason why i stopped to play really fast, it's not about being good or bad, it's about why shouldn't I play with the same possibilities as the others, i don't want to rely on stream buff nor OE stuff, in fact last days i played dagger with absolutely nothing except baium/qa and i was oneshotting basically everything (makes no sense).

maybe the server is just intended to be mage/archer oriented because the majority of the community plays that which means quantity=longevity=donations? :V

Edited by lovehate
  • Like 1

Don't speak about tyrants as if the class isn't good, there were plenty of players playing it this season which managed perfectly fine, that's a fact.

Regarding Destroyers, don't ask me to boost it, i'm not into boosting any class in general anymore, since whenever I boost something I find myself nerfing it a few seasons after due to too many QQs.

I already said it before and I'll say it again, community cries about mages vs archers server but whenever I bring something new into play the community complains about it and requires to nerf it, i'm not going into that bullshit anymore.

Destroyers are really good atm in certain maps (fortresses mostly), i've had the opportunity to observe it and see them getting a good amount of kills from such events IF played correctly.

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

Don't speak about tyrants as if the class isn't good, there were plenty of players playing it this season which managed perfectly fine, that's a fact.

Regarding Destroyers, don't ask me to boost it, i'm not into boosting any class in general anymore, since whenever I boost something I find myself nerfing it a few seasons after due to too many QQs.

I already said it before and I'll say it again, community cries about mages vs archers server but whenever I bring something new into play the community complains about it and requires to nerf it, i'm not going into that bullshit anymore.

Destroyers are really good atm in certain maps (fortresses mostly), i've had the opportunity to observe it and see them getting a good amount of kills from such events IF played correctly.

But why destro should be good only in some maps like forts for example ?If somebody wants to play just destro and not switch classes like underwear what is he going to do ?

....be good in 1 fort map and the following next 6 maps he will be in agony ?While archers and mages can be good on any given map including forts.Archers/mages can very well ignore any objectives since they are farm machines and nothing matches that .While other irrelevant classes are going for objectives (melees like warlord tanks ) to make a buck for a living .

Balanced doesnt mean good in 1 type of maps and bad in all other .:) It would be balanced if it would be the same for all classes but its not (just gave example with the archers and mages) .You can put forts 50 % of time and mage/archers will still outfarm/outperform titans .

16 minutes ago, Lebron said:

But why destro should be good only in some maps like forts for example ?If somebody wants to play just destro and not switch classes like underwear what is he going to do ?

....be good in 1 fort map and the following next 6 maps he will be in agony ?While archers and mages can be good on any given map including forts.Archers/mages can very well ignore any objectives since they are farm machines and nothing matches that .While other irrelevant classes are going for objectives (melees like warlord tanks ) to make a buck for a living .

Balanced doesnt mean good in 1 type of maps and bad in all other .:) It would be balanced if it would be the same for all classes but its not (just gave example with the archers and mages) .You can put forts 50 % of time and mage/archers will still outfarm/outperform titans .

Hows about Ivory Tower, Castle Siege ?? that alone are 2 more maps where they are pretty good because of the lack of space and they can hide behind any door/wall. There are maps good for every class, dont need to change them. 

I think Emerald should invent new type of maps... Maps bad for archers & mages Kappa, because there are none..

lineage 2 mass pvp(faction server) is and will always be better for ranged class, this is how the game is.

Edited by Advol
  • Like 1