• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
PePeR

buffslots

Have u been thinking emerald about adjusting buff slots for fighters/mages??

I give u an example.

Regular bufflist for fighter actually takes more slots than mages...

Fighter has 3 dances fire/warrior/fury, Mage has 2 dances, Fighter has to take champion/renewal, Mage only Renewal.

The rest of the buffs are pretty much the same, except that Mage takes magnus instead of CoV and greater shield instead of might sometimes... depends on fighter's class too.

My point is that, Mage already has advantage of slots here, 2 extra slots...

So Fighter needs 18 slots, Mage only 16 - For REGULAR buffs.

Then There are self buffs, like for example at destro class - frenzy,rage,zealot = 3 extra... so mage is in advantage of 5 extra slots... compared to destro... That's A LOT...

5 extra slots u can take songs/dances for resists and elemental resist.. that's like immunity for mages basically...

Also, Whenever I've watched streams of players on the website, and they were playing mage, I've always seen tons of resists on them...

The conclusion is that they have a lot of open slots compared to warriors which is in my opinion not fair.

1 hour ago, PePeR said:

Fighter has 3 dances fire/warrior/fury, Mage has 2 dances, Fighter has to take champion/renewal, Mage only Renewal.

Conc, mystic... siren(?). No wonder u can't play mage XDD

That guy just QQ. Mages take atleast 3 Dances. Concentration, Mystic and Siren. And not 2 as you lie arround. Also mages here habe to use PoWater and not Magnus. You speak in other threads like you are the creator of L2 and as a living Database. But the threads you just opened show that you got not even 1 clue. 

wow, a siren dance, really it boosts your character SO MUCH... it's VITAL, you can't go PvP without it I guess...

Don't forget MEDITATION boys, you may need that very important song. AND CLARITY ofcourse... sorry my mistake

whatever... no point talking to retards... 

Every Fighter on the server will tell you that mages are broken as shit... and u Q_Q to me about that I don't take siren on mage LOL... 

Not even mention that broken geodata, that doesn't allow you to hit mage even if you're faster than him...

Not even gonna bother answering anymore... you clearly haven't been playing any fighters... you are all mages fanboys, and when something hits you for 4k you say it's OP... KEK Just KEK

as I remember correctly, on L2Infinite mages had 16 buffslots, fighters 20 buffslots. 

I actually just did the math...

Fighter needs 21 buffslots for standard buffs - without any resists... (I counted 2x focus too - for some classes focus isn't that very good so it can be skipped) Which is funny to me cause we start with 20.

Mage needs 19 buffslots... - I counted 2x wildmagic - which for me isn't necessary but w/e.

There must be a reason why everyone re-rolled to GS and titan this season, dont u think? And you still want to give them extra resist buff slots? 

Plus, crying because buffs like frenzy and zealot take buff slots its ridiculous. What's next? you'll cry because sphs dont have self buffs reuse, so titans shouldnt have either? Make frenzy 3h buff?

35 minutes ago, PePeR said:

wow, a siren dance, really it boosts your character SO MUCH... it's VITAL, you can't go PvP without it I guess...

Don't forget MEDITATION boys, you may need that very important song. AND CLARITY ofcourse... sorry my mistake

are u braindead? oh wait, ye u are.

I think zirconium has more braincells than u. Time to block yet another retard. POOOOOOG

But ye i forgot u are the guy that takes focus/death  whisper on tyrant and then cry that he doesn't have enough slots.

Edited by Justsomeguy

5 hours ago, PePeR said:

What are you even talking about? It's a core buff if you want to have any kind of impact in pvp. The only point in time siren is impractical is very early in the season when mages don't have valakas/perception expert and that's a very short time period so your "arguement"  doesn't even make any sense.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, PePeR said:

Siren isnt Vital for mages?? So they dont need to do MCrits? 

8 hours ago, PePeR said:

as I remember correctly, on L2Infinite mages had 16 buffslots, fighters 20 buffslots. 

Fighter needs 21 buffslots for standard buffs - without any resists... (I counted 2x focus too - for some classes focus isn't that very good so it can be skipped) Which is funny to me cause we start with 20.

Mage needs 19 buffslots... - I counted 2x wildmagic - which for me isn't necessary but w/e.

and if so titan can skip focus/champion so there you go 16 buffslots no need more

11 hours ago, PePeR said:

You say by yourself that Fighters need 21 Buff slots. Thanks god that we got 24 slots. Also there is a Expert Skill that increase Buffslots. So if 24 arnt enough take that. 

Nothing more to say.... all his complains are destroyed.

Shot00016.bmp Shot00017.bmp

7 hours ago, detro said:

and if so titan can skip focus/champion so there you go 16 buffslots no need more

Focus is skippable true, champion aint .People think frenzy is enough for destros ,but its not ,zealot is almost as important so titans do need a short reuse on zealot as well .

Titan is the most demanding class in terms of buffs because he has 3 selfbuffs that u cannot even conceive to skip them in frenzy/rage/zealot .Other classes can have as many selbuffs but can be skipped since dont have such impact (tanks for example and everyone plays agrobot anyway dont need offensive buffs) .Also other classes can use this selfbuffs in rotation ,(for example u dont need to use ue and mirage at the same time ).

I dont think titans need any nerfs btw .They are balanced by default .Why take their ability to 1 shot ?Its what defines them in interlude ......without 1 shoting threat they can be kitable and especially here with this geodata .Also they are very vulnerable to range damage and debuffs and their speed is awful outside of zealot .

Edited by Lebron

The highest impact for meele classes here on this server has GEODATA...

Whenever you chase a mage, he moves faster than you, even though you have more speed than him... 

You're catching him up, but somehow you have to still RUN to him when you're NEAR him... 

And again, when he runs away, you're faster than him, but still u can't hit him, because the game doesn't let you LOL...

AND don't even try telling me that I should be clicking on the ground and WHEN Im near enemy I should click f1... because that won't work

I know it won't get fixed, because Emerald doesn't know how to fix it... that's the problem.

Whenever Im running to kill a mage, I run 10 miles meanwhile 5 mages hit me, then I have to wait 2-3 seconds? no idea what for, and then my character starts hitting mage... and then he runs away like 2 steps away, and again I run towards mage, when Im near him I again have to wait 1-2 seconds no idea what for and then again my char starts hitting... meanwhile Im dead years ago, because 20 other mages killed me already 10 times...

That's the geodata issue.. it has Such HUGE impact on the gameplay you have no idea...

I'm 99% sure if that geodata issue would be fixed, fighters would be owning mages in the events... but GL playing with such bs

Geodata is really a Problem for CLOSE range fighters. Archers can also hide sometimes in any Building and hit out from it and you are like WTF. Mages can do the same. All range DDs can do it. Also it should be forbidden to receive heal through Walls. 

35 minutes ago, PePeR said:

The highest impact for meele classes here on this server has GEODATA...

Whenever you chase a mage, he moves faster than you, even though you have more speed than him... 

You're catching him up, but somehow you have to still RUN to him when you're NEAR him... 

And again, when he runs away, you're faster than him, but still u can't hit him, because the game doesn't let you LOL...

AND don't even try telling me that I should be clicking on the ground and WHEN Im near enemy I should click f1... because that won't work

I know it won't get fixed, because Emerald doesn't know how to fix it... that's the problem.

Whenever Im running to kill a mage, I run 10 miles meanwhile 5 mages hit me, then I have to wait 2-3 seconds? no idea what for, and then my character starts hitting mage... and then he runs away like 2 steps away, and again I run towards mage, when Im near him I again have to wait 1-2 seconds no idea what for and then again my char starts hitting... meanwhile Im dead years ago, because 20 other mages killed me already 10 times...

That's the geodata issue.. it has Such HUGE impact on the gameplay you have no idea...

I'm 99% sure if that geodata issue would be fixed, fighters would be owning mages in the events... but GL playing with such bs

WHY YOU CRY ONLY FOR MAGES?

ARCHERS ARE MELEE ON THIS SERVER OR WHAT?