• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
bLader

SERVER BALANCE

After some long experience in l2 interlude  i have to say and suggest the following about class balance on server.

Balance

Hawkeye - completely useless since dash has soooo long cd. The advantage of the class its its speed comparing to other archers and in this server one has to sacrifice 3 buff slots in order to get it working on good cool down . Thats the reason no1 plays it and the only archer class worth making is GS. Please consider fixing that in next season if you want to have more diversion. ( i wont say much about elf since the low range makes it bad anyways )

Ghost hunters : huge damage comparing to human - elves daggers. I would recommend to Nerf it a little bit.

Gladiator's : Huge damage of TT''s Critical , can one shot almost any robe in Oly. I would recommend to reduce that a bit.

Overlord's : Its a shame to not get heal , res or even cleanse by BP. A single Warlord has higher sustain in battles than the OL and still can get heals res etc. Tested that alot since i played both alot. I would recommend to change that next season. 

Mages Haven't tried mages alot here but noticed Spell Singers do not have the higher magic critical rate as it should be SPS>Sorc>Necro=Sph. Wild magic augment is not working good and SPh's have more m's rate than normal.

Sws / bd - I did not play the class but i would recommend to increase the chance of medusa and song of silence and make them more tanky in order to motivate ppl playing them as CC roles for more diversion.

About party set up.

I would recommend to increase the party size to 6 ppl.

Enable set ups like 1) BP / OL  2) BP / EE -- 3) 2x EE - 4) 2x OL - 5) EE / OL.

Yes there is gonna be more heal but more DMG as well so there will be balance and more diversion in parties.

About Gladis Oly it's retail only class it's little bit boosted it's GK nothing more.. 

Dash’s re-use time is terrible as you said. I think i have to sacrifice 2 more buff slots for renewal and champion.

1 hour ago, Okan said:

Dash’s re-use time is terrible as you said. I think i have to sacrifice 2 more buff slots for renewal and champion.

Its not that terrible if u use a dagger before dashing .And best way to do it is with macro .

Remove COV, POW buffs and etc(make other support chars usefull), make only craftable B+ items, breakable items while enchant. Harder exp. Lower adena drop(percentage of dmg from total 10/20 adena for each kill). Make it long time server, not 2 week one. Or just leave it that way, dont spend time in improving the gameplay. And quit after 2000pvps. After that you can consider improving the balance.

• Like 1

Yet another balance post from someone who admits he has not played most of the classes he wants to balance and demands a boost for the one he likes to play. 

Do you want OL to be healed and ressed? Clearly you haven't played in the seasons you could do that

Do you want to increase amount of ppl in party when everybody is asking to reduce it?

About daggers, clearly you haven't heard about a skill named "focus  death", clearly you haven't read about dagger balance here and clearly you haven't played TH in previous seasons

Could you at least give one valid reason why anyone would want to include BD and SWS in TvT? We have enough with all the classes available that can go around pressing one or two buttons and taking adena/exp for just existing and being annoying to ppl who actually want to test their skills in event

I think you didn't even read the balance info at all, but at least I'll give you that you call out your own ignorance by admitting you haven't played other classes than archer

Edited by ManBearPig

12 hours ago, AstraL said:

Remove COV, POW buffs and etc(make other support chars usefull), make only craftable B+ items, breakable items while enchant. Harder exp. Lower adena drop(percentage of dmg from total 10/20 adena for each kill). Make it long time server, not 2 week one. Or just leave it that way, dont spend time in improving the gameplay. And quit after 2000pvps. After that you can consider improving the balance.

Since we had nearly everything u've mentioned in the past i can tell you, that most of the players dont want that features.

yeah we had those features, but they were introduced very quickly and basically lasted for 1 season...

If there was no 3rd proff buffs in the buffer scheme people would start playing Prophet/song/dance/cov more for the clans...

The problem is it lasted only for 1 season and that's it. 

I tell you something, people don't like changes, they QQ about everything

21 minutes ago, PePeR said:

yeah we had those features, but they were introduced very quickly and basically lasted for 1 season...

If there was no 3rd proff buffs in the buffer scheme people would start playing Prophet/song/dance/cov more for the clans...

The problem is it lasted only for 1 season and that's it. 

I tell you something, people don't like changes, they QQ about everything

Just too much hypocrisy in one answer.

Weren`t you one of those people? 😂

I would sugfgest to Improve the Geodata. You can shoot through Walls as they arnt any. 

Also would be great if there is a Software like Smartguard etc to Block Adrenalin etc. And for the ones who say: "ewwww ist not working in here" IT IS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Larina said:

I would sugfgest to Improve the Geodata. You can shoot through Walls as they arnt any. 

Also would be great if there is a Software like Smartguard etc to Block Adrenalin etc. And for the ones who say: "ewwww ist not working in here" IT IS.

finally good suggestione

On 2/17/2020 at 7:23 PM, bLader said:

Ghost hunters : huge damage comparing to human - elves daggers. I would recommend to Nerf it a little bit.

Did you understand that in 2020?  A rather pitiful conclusion.

Keeping in mind that TH has dash and mirage and you want AW and TH  to do the same damage?

I won't be able to explain how this server attracts people like you ...

actually mirage is nerfed,plus most people are using interfaces with trick protection so its pretty useless.Dash is also nerfed,and TH misses about 40% of the blows while aw has 100% land rate.

Hawkeye - completely useless

Stopped reading after these 3 words.

Don't see the need why to compare apples with oranges? humans got more surviveability than GHs.

Gladiator's : Huge damage of TT''s Critical , can one shot almost any robe in Oly.

I'm not making any changes for Oly, we intend to keep it as retail as possible.

Overlord's : Its a shame to not get heal , res or even cleanse by BP. A single Warlord has higher sustain in battles than the OL and still can get heals res etc. Tested that alot since i played both alot. I would recommend to change that next season. 

Again comparing apples with oranges, an OL can also heal party members and himself in comparison to WL, after a recent update WL is also limited to 1 per party.

Mages Haven't tried mages alot here but noticed Spell Singers do not have the higher magic critical rate as it should be SPS>Sorc>Necro=Sph. Wild magic augment is not working good and SPh's have more m's rate than normal.

invalid.

Sws / bd - I did not play the class but i would recommend to increase the chance of medusa and song of silence and make them more tanky in order to motivate ppl playing them as CC roles for more diversion.

About party set up.

I would recommend to increase the party size to 6 ppl.

Enable set ups like 1) BP / OL  2) BP / EE -- 3) 2x EE - 4) 2x OL - 5) EE / OL.

Yes there is gonna be more heal but more DMG as well so there will be balance and more diversion in parties.

Don't see the point investing into that at all.

And regarding party, you're basically suggesting to make organized parties even stronger than what they already are which is a big no.

In H5 i'm going the opposite direction and got to the decision to reduce party size to 4.

29 minutes ago, Emerald said:

In H5 i'm going the opposite direction and got to the decision to reduce party size to 4.

you might as well reduce it to 3 and remove any class restrictions 😃