L2 Order VS Chaos Community

@detro u are a fucking mongoloid im legit watching Iridescent play sps and he is critting even better than 1/4

gtfo u handless ape dont piss me off i dont wanna see ur face complaining ever again

check this stream 

Edited by Rhaegar

3 hours ago, detro said:

THIS IS THE MOST BULLSHIT I HAVE EVER READ

1 out of 4/5? WHERE? even with valakas pow expert skill it was more than that

AND TO EVERYONE DEFENDING ARCHERS AND ETC GTFO YOU CAN STUCK 3 RESIST AND MAGE WILL DEAL TO YOU 400 DMG

WHILE MAGE CANT STUCK ANYTHING FOR ARCHER AND WILL GET HITTED 4K (3.5K IF HE USE YOUR DC COV BLA BLA BLA SHITS)

since you are top c6 players and can only play archer then from mage the nerfs should be removed

Jeez coming from doom set tank bot player, how can u talk about smth then u didin't even manage to get out of daimon with ur trashy subbed mage, so where did ur uber farm went? 😂 Couse mages that rly invested into gear always had top kills in maps, gfto rat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, detro said:

1 mage rest archers/daggers 🙂

Rly ape?

Untitled111.png

@Hoseki I Tested mage with +0 skills and not even the right expert, no bp nothing only refresh and the right buff. And guess what easy 30 kills and as I see mages are perfectly balanced.. For topics like that Emerald do bad choises and server drop so hard.. 

IMG_20200218_025839.jpg

Edited by Seif

3 hours ago, Seif said:

@Hoseki I Tested mage with +0 skills and not even the right expert, no bp nothing only refresh and the right buff. And guess what easy 30 kills and as I see mages are perfectly balanced.. For topics like that Emerald do bad choises and server drop so hard.. 

IMG_20200218_025839.jpg

Mage with refresh is a beast.... Too bad I never ever got it despite using over 9000 thousands LS..... Since I started playing this server in 2012 or so.... All those lucky biciz that I see every season using it....getting it in 2 LS.... Can kiss my butt 😘

7 hours ago, l0l said:

Rly ape?

Untitled111.png

alita is tyrant ovccharov  changed to archer agouri is mage ye

sry only 2

anyway you guys crying about it you can only play archer cause you got only 1 finger and still archer is hard for you

end of story no need to talk anymore with braindeads

Edited by detro

5 hours ago, PrayForMercy said:

Mage with refresh is a beast.... Too bad I never ever got it despite using over 9000 thousands LS..... Since I started playing this server in 2012 or so.... All those lucky biciz that I see every season using it....getting it in 2 LS.... Can kiss my butt 😘

Same thing here it's the 1st time I get it.. 

omfg even emo crying banned kid like me self can tell that this interlude was rly good balanced (no in refresh getting 😄 😄 ) but in killing  top killers and difrent classes running around 😄 ( only warlord should have  some limit like tankers got  )  archers rules tops  in interlude only then online is low so go cry for new sez not for nerfing 😄  

before crying about bad mages look at this dworf mafiaKingdom or something like this 😄  he  was almost on every map top he was playing mage   .... sure he had great team of supports  but if u dont have  great team or if u play with one broke hand like half players here  u cant bee on top simple as that peace 

Edited by Naikis

7 hours ago, detro said:

alita is tyrant ovccharov  changed to archer agouri is mage ye

sry only 2

anyway you guys crying about it you can only play archer cause you got only 1 finger and still archer is hard for you

end of story no need to talk anymore with braindeads

There's no diference by spamming 1 Key or 3(most of mages) it's about how you move my amigo. If you go to archers like a free meat they will 2 shot u cuz of range .. so it's normal. 

33 minutes ago, Silence said:

Nerf Mafia.

Nerf Kat.

You guys really can't be,

That bad?

No one said "Nerf Mafia or Kat" they are just making example about that Mages can get in top so easy since that guy who made the topic it's crying about the archer damage.. 

3 minutes ago, Seif said:

No one said "Nerf Mafia or Kat" they are just making example about that Mages can get in top so easy since that guy who made the topic it's crying about the archer damage.. 

its just a poem bro, they will cry about anything.

Dice Roll was perfect proof 😄

by the way you guys posting 2-4 maps with top mages you are soooo funny XD it depends on the map, the high or low activity, even if the parties have bp or not. just 2-3 pics with some mages on top list says nothing. But i must admit you are very good in propaganda you should be journalist. there are countless maps where top players are archers gladi and some tyrand 100+ kills XD. but well played you posted a pic and you think you crashed all the arguments. we just all gonna play archers boys no problem enjoy your game 

Edited by JuBeR
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, JuBeR said:

by the way you guys posting 2-4 maps with top mages you are soooo funny XD it depends on the map, the high or low activity, even if the parties have bp or not. just 2-3 pics with some mages on top list says nothing. But i must admit you are very good in propaganda you should be journalist. there are countless maps where top players are archers gladi and some tyrand 100+ kills XD. but well played you posted a pic and you think you crashed all the arguments. we just all gonna play archers boys no problem enjoy your game 

i guess you are not playing much on this server to say something like this.

9 minutes ago, Advol said:

i guess you are not playing much on this server to say something like this.

7 seasons bro go be a journalist

5 minutes ago, JuBeR said:

7 seasons of crying?

Feels bad, no wonder noone listens to you.

46 minutes ago, JuBeR said:

Do you even l2 bro?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JuBeR said:

7 and.... and you are still unable to play mage? this is sad...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Advol said:

7 and.... and you are still unable to play mage? this is sad...

most of the times top sps bro but thats not the point you have your opinion i have mine the difference is i am not 5 years old to insult and play smart have fun 

Edited by JuBeR

17 hours ago, l0l said:

Jeez coming from doom set tank bot player, how can u talk about smth then u didin't even manage to get out of daimon with ur trashy subbed mage, so where did ur uber farm went? 😂 Couse mages that rly invested into gear always had top kills in maps, gfto rat.

I never played tank on this server wtf you talking about? 

I played sps and even with my daimon i could be easy on top pvp per map its not hard if you got hands unlike you

after so many seasons ppl still complaining about classes on interludu 🤣 i hope Emerald is rdy for the h5 cause its just the beggining there

• Like 2

i will make SR next season , i hope u nubz wont ask to nerf my Legolas class

• Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 12:41 AM, BOG said:

i will make SR next season , i hope u nubz wont ask to nerf my Legolas class

Good luck with that