Jump to content
  • Login: Online
  • Game: Online
  • English
  • русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba

Recommended Posts

wasting time of this server i dunno what this guys called administrator do but it is totally bullshit nerffed archers with crit dam like hell , nerffed daggers with allot of lethal strike and u hit them they are like u hit a mosquito and so on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hoseki said:

wasting time of this server i dunno what this guys called administrator do but it is totally bullshit nerffed archers with crit dam like hell , nerffed daggers with allot of lethal strike and u hit them they are like u hit a mosquito and so on

I saw many mages dealing 5k / 4k so maybe it's your gear or your buffs problem.. But everything it's ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Abc* said:

Seems you played only one time sps in this server. Sps have a chance you right with high cs but lets talk about sorc and sph.  The problem is that Archer is making 3x-4x times crt in a row thats why everyone playing archer in this server and mage making with pow/valakas/3lvl expert mc skill and passive wm 1/7-8 mc  with sorc or sph same doesnt matter. Im the only guy playing always mage class in ovc and I know everything about magic crt in this server.  There is something wrong between mage and archer ! I need retail mc. Even Im oke for this because its not like last season h5 nerfed rip mage ! Im  just saying the truth.

Neah i played multiple times the mage ,and i did play all mage classes .Mage can win vs archer too depending alot of crit rng .Necro i found is the best vs archer ,u just keep your summon behind at all times .The only issue i found out as mage vs archer is the ability to stack resists .I know this aint a problem when server is populated with all kind of classes .I know that if someone is stacked vs my element other mage or archer will rape him hard .But this becomes an issue when server gets a little more depopulated and buffs can be exploited acording to whats on the map .

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

server populated with all kind of classes ? what are you talking bullshit about ? 85 % of the characters are archers and now daggers 

Please do not talk bullshit just for nothing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hoseki said:

server populated with all kind of classes ? what are you talking bullshit about ? 85 % of the characters are archers and now daggers 

Please do not talk bullshit just for nothing 

Dude clearly i know what im talking more than u do ...Because i experience it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hoseki said:

5k /  4k give me picture i dont believe what you say

I got 5k today from some mage it's normal dude "perhaps necro it's best mage". Also I saw your buffs and I think since u have bad build im 100% sure you dont even have the right expert books and not even skills enchanted or something to boost your damage so I can just see a random mage with some daimon +7 or 8 and dc set probably +4 and you want to kill full geared Archers.. "Just not normal"

Edited by Seif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Hoseki said:

server populated with all kind of classes ? what are you talking bullshit about ? 85 % of the characters are archers and now daggers 

Please do not talk bullshit just for nothing 

Your mage sucks btw .Daimon mage are good only in the 1st week when archers are low threat .After that daimon mages are free frags for almost any archer .Get yourself Am++,an ic shield ,dc+6,tatoo,shield buffs,perception level 3,all clan skills,refresh active than u talk .

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Agent said:

Your mage sucks btw .Daimon mage are good only in the 1st week when archers are low threat .After that daimon mages are free frags for almost any archer .Get yourself Am++,an ic shield ,dc+6,tatoo,shield buffs,perception level 3,all clan skills,refresh active than u talk .

That what exactly im trying to tell him .. since seems he is just low gear mage and he dont want to get such damage ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too much to read, but mage doesnt sux for sure if you have the right gear/buff/expert skill etc etc....

im most of the time in the top 5 killer on event (sps/sph), archer are annoying and some crit hard, but i crit most of the archer on the server for more than 4-5k easy.

Also as sps, you can do 2-3 nuke while the archer have time to hit you 1 time. (if you not fighting from max range ofc)

Edited by Advol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine compaining about archer damage in INTERLUDE when we dont even use CAT BUFFS and we already have a 12% crit damage nerf

 

U SHOULD BE GREATFUL U DONT GET CRIT 10K 

 

legit watch any other server whether its faction midrate lowrate whatever u want and with the proper stats archers would crit much harder than what u see here. this is the nature of the client, archers are already nerfed, and u must be legit delusional to ask for an even bigger nerf

FACTS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

Imagine compaining about archer damage in INTERLUDE when we dont even use CAT BUFFS and we already have a 12% crit damage nerf

 

U SHOULD BE GREATFUL U DONT GET CRIT 10K 

 

legit watch any other server whether its faction midrate lowrate whatever u want and with the proper stats archers would crit much harder than what u see here. this is the nature of the client, archers are already nerfed, and u must be legit delusional to ask for an even bigger nerf

FACTS

dude forget about the dmg archer will hit you hard on a dc robe thats a fact. Another fact its that 75% nerf on m.crit makes everyone to change into archer after 7-8 days. you are here a lot of seasons as i am you can have back your 12% damage!!! as long as mage have the m.crit back keep your range keep your damage give back the crit rate and we talk then 1spell out of 10 sometimes 1 spell out of 17!!! thats a joke if you cant accept it you either are ignorand or a liar and of story

Edited by JuBeR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what are u talking about bro? as u said i have played here a lot of seasons, i have played both as mage and archer, there is absolutely nothing wrong with MCRIT rate - i have played all 3 mages, and the rate is fine?? one thing you could fix is maybe have wild magic active working, we can even reduce the mcrit rate to 40 or 50%, from 75% maybe it is a bit too high of a nerf, but im telling u i have played mages and its not 1 out of 10, nor 1 out of 17, 

in my experience,

SPS is like 1 out of 4/5

SPH/Necro is like 1 out of 7/8

this is with the fully maxed out mcrit build (X3 Perception, Valakas, POW, Max WIT)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

what are u talking about bro? as u said i have played here a lot of seasons, i have played both as mage and archer, there is absolutely nothing wrong with MCRIT rate - i have played all 3 mages, and the rate is fine?? one thing you could fix is maybe have wild magic active working, we can even reduce the mcrit rate to 40 or 50%, from 75% maybe it is a bit too high of a nerf, but im telling u i have played mages and its not 1 out of 10, nor 1 out of 17, 

in my experience,

SPS is like 1 out of 4/5

SPH/Necro is like 1 out of 7/8

this is with the fully maxed out mcrit build (X3 Perception, Valakas, POW, Max WIT)

"we can even reduce the mcrit rate to 40 or 50%, from 75% maybe it is a bit too high of a nerf" thats what i say my friend 3-4 seasons now i dont say about archer range or damage thats all fine. i am sps i am a god damn nuker bro i receive 4k 5k on archer thats cool its legit but with 75% mcrit reduse i am not nuker i am a useless class that dies very easy got kited very easy(thats legit i say again) but i cant nuke how to nuke with -75% XD
 

Edited by JuBeR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

what are u talking about bro? as u said i have played here a lot of seasons, i have played both as mage and archer, there is absolutely nothing wrong with MCRIT rate - i have played all 3 mages, and the rate is fine?? one thing you could fix is maybe have wild magic active working, we can even reduce the mcrit rate to 40 or 50%, from 75% maybe it is a bit too high of a nerf, but im telling u i have played mages and its not 1 out of 10, nor 1 out of 17, 

in my experience,

SPS is like 1 out of 4/5

SPH/Necro is like 1 out of 7/8

this is with the fully maxed out mcrit build (X3 Perception, Valakas, POW, Max WIT)

THIS IS THE MOST BULLSHIT I HAVE EVER READ

1 out of 4/5? WHERE? even with valakas pow expert skill it was more than that

AND TO EVERYONE DEFENDING ARCHERS AND ETC GTFO YOU CAN STUCK 3 RESIST AND MAGE WILL DEAL TO YOU 400 DMG

WHILE MAGE CANT STUCK ANYTHING FOR ARCHER AND WILL GET HITTED 4K (3.5K IF HE USE YOUR DC COV BLA BLA BLA SHITS)

since you are top c6 players and can only play archer then from mage the nerfs should be removed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SINCE U LIKE CAPS SO MUCH I WILL REPLY THE SAME BACK

 

WHAT 400 DMG BRO? EVERYTIME I'M PLAYING ARCHER I GOT AS MANY RESISTS AS I CAN (22/24 SLOTS) AND NO MATTER WHAT MAGE HITS ME, ITS NEVER 400 ITS ALWAYS 800 MINIMUM WITH SURR ON, MCRITS BEING TRIPLE OR MORE FOR THAT AMOUNT

I am telling u, i played mage and mcrit rate was actually not that bad - ask all top mages like veil/eagle, they never once complained about mcrit rate and they can dominate on any mage class, legit ppl complaining about interlude changes at this rate are just dogshit players 

we have been top stats with both mage and archer, what are u talking about X D

if u want real interlude ye remove the mcrit nerf, remove archer crit nerf and give us cat buffs, archers will still dominate long-range, whilst mages will dominate short-range - with or without the nerfs this was always the case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dom map

wLND4kQ.png

deathmatch

ce50d55f75d85496739d56a7b955c492.png

Mage cant top 1 vs the archer army?

Edited by Advol
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

classic example - advol/kazuna top PK/ASSISTS AND KDA 2 seasons ago, playing MAGE, never once complained about archer damage, as it should be

 

BOTTOM LINE = 

 

SHIT PLAYERS WILL ALWAYS COMPLAIN WHEN IT DOESNT SUIT THEM

Edited by Rhaegar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we just want mage nerf removed or atleast get lowered

its not funny play sps hitting 1/10 mc

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and btw if mage nerf is OK to everyone, then at the same time remove archer nerf including cat buff availability : ) since we have just proven that mages can be just as good as archers if not better provided the correct circumstances

Edited by Rhaegar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, detro said:

we just want mage nerf removed or atleast get lowered

its not funny play sps hitting 1/10 mc

Its not 1/10 .Dunnot from where u pulled that number but its far from the truth .SPS m crit more like ~ 1/4 while other mages something like ~ 1/5 1/6 .And this numbers arent pulled out of my ass ....its from testing .U can test yourself and see it with your own eyes .And i dont think Emerald touched the m crit rate ,it should be the same as it was the previous interlude seasons .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lebron said:

Its not 1/10 .Dunnot from where u pulled that number but its far from the truth .SPS m crit more like ~ 1/4 while other mages something like ~ 1/5 1/6 .And this numbers arent pulled out of my ass ....its from testing .U can test yourself and see it with your own eyes .And i dont think Emerald touched the m crit rate ,it should be the same as it was the previous interlude seasons .

I PLAYED FUCKING SPS WITH VALAKAS POW AND EXPERT SKILLS WHERE YOU DO THINK I SAW THAT?

I HAVE HANDS TO PLAY FUCKING MAGE AND NOT F1 ARCHER CAUSE EVERYTHING ELSE NEED BRAIN TO PLAY

you guys destroy everything with your bullshit mind

lets all reroll to archer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Advol said:

Dom map

wLND4kQ.png

deathmatch

ce50d55f75d85496739d56a7b955c492.png

Mage cant top 1 vs the archer army?

End of vacation for archers i guess, the champion is back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mage nerf? archer nerf? if you want a real nerf on something and some up on something else, answer is SIMPLE : G O D  B U F F

this buff when you get it has mage you are a monster and for archer you become a tank that almost cant die to mage unless you get few crit in row (if the archer is with healer)

remove this god buff or make it fully def buff or fully atk buff, but not both lol.

Edited by Advol
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.