• English
  • русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba

to everyone saying play with cov and etc etc

have you played mage here? or only archer/tyrant/gladi

atm mage mc crit is nerfed to the ground even with vala pow and expert for mc rate its already low

even if he change to cov how more tanky he will be? from 4k to 3k and his dmg will be like 300 on resists

stop saying your bullshits cause you made the server to be archer server

Without zerk i have 35 more pdef but 500 less matk GG. With Cov mages loose mtk, m crit rate and do 0 damage anymore.

To some ppl here on forum i will not answer anymoe since some ppl have the IQ of the dead fish(atleast the fish know that he have to swim with the stomach up) and the only thing they can do is to insult.

1 hour ago, detro said:

to everyone saying play with cov and etc etc

have you played mage here? or only archer/tyrant/gladi

atm mage mc crit is nerfed to the ground even with vala pow and expert for mc rate its already low

even if he change to cov how more tanky he will be? from 4k to 3k and his dmg will be like 300 on resists

stop saying your bullshits cause you made the server to be archer server

And what u made it with your B grade bot class?

44 minutes ago, Larina said:

Without zerk i have 35 more pdef but 500 less matk GG. With Cov mages loose mtk, m crit rate and do 0 damage anymore.

To some ppl here on forum i will not answer anymoe since some ppl have the IQ of the dead fish(atleast the fish know that he have to swim with the stomach up) and the only thing they can do is to insult.

Have you tried ic set?

7 hours ago, Hoseki said:

this is what you call ballanced ? 

what is this.png

The dmg depicted in the picture is definitely dmg you received while running away from the target or getting targeted from behind.. It would be ~3.3-3.5k frontal dmg. Along with dc set+6, a lovely freaking shield which most of the mages ignore to equip, let's say 2.8-3k crit. dmg or 1 dmg in case it gets blocked which occurs rather often. Apart from that, in several occasions archers land a crit hit 1/10, the 2/2 crit hits happens like at a 35% on average rate let's say. However, due to the mage nerfs, I think there should either be some slight boost to mages or a 2/3% further nerf to archer's crit dmg. Before posting something next time, make sure you've at least buffed yourself correctly.

To any and all posting about this dudes Buffs / frontal or back damage & all other excuse in the book... You fail to address the issue that Archer is in fact a step above all other classes that have been tweaked and touched up (Glads,Mages, Tyrants,). If he were to re-arrange his buffs for more pdef for example, the sacrifice he has to make is still much more of a loss than a gain on 80% of maps.  You guys are preaching about "COV" But fail to mention the speed reduction he'll recieve, which in turn means more he'll kited even harder.. All for a gain of what? 400 dmg loss? 4.3k -3 3.8k <--- Yeah real game changer. The point is regardless of the buffs he can change to benefit him, an archer still remaines untouched. He will STILL outrun this mage, out-kite this mage, hit harder than this mage all while not having to touch his buffs at all. As stated above THERE IS A REASON THAT EVERY SINGLE SEASON EVERYONE IS RACING TO S GRADE ARCHER GEAR. Log in to any event  right now and you'll find ALL those who started as gladis, Mages, Tyrants, Daggers, WL's... WHAT CLASS ARE THEY PLAYING NOW?  It definitely has an affect on the lifetime of the server & in my opinion should be taken seriously.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, XIII said:

To any and all posting about this dudes Buffs / frontal or back damage & all other excuse in the book... You fail to address the issue that Archer is in fact a step above all other classes that have been tweaked and touched up (Glads,Mages, Tyrants,). If he were to re-arrange his buffs for more pdef for example, the sacrifice he has to make is still much more of a loss than a gain on 80% of maps.  You guys are preaching about "COV" But fail to mention the speed reduction he'll recieve, which in turn means more he'll kited even harder.. All for a gain of what? 400 dmg loss? 4.3k -3 3.8k <--- Yeah real game changer. The point is regardless of the buffs he can change to benefit him, an archer still remaines untouched. He will STILL outrun this mage, out-kite this mage, hit harder than this mage all while not having to touch his buffs at all. As stated above THERE IS A REASON THAT EVERY SINGLE SEASON EVERYONE IS RACING TO S GRADE ARCHER GEAR. Log in to any event  right now and you'll find ALL those who started as gladis, Mages, Tyrants, Daggers, WL's... WHAT CLASS ARE THEY PLAYING NOW?  It definitely has an affect on the lifetime of the server & in my opinion should be taken seriously.

Pss wanna tell u a secret? Pow and cov has same speed reduction.

Way to try and pin out a sentence without answering the main question. The bolded section is what you should respond too there buddy. I think you've missed the point.

2 minutes ago, XIII said:

Way to try and pin out a sentence without answering the main question. The bolded section is what you should respond too there buddy. I think you've missed the point.

Since I don't find any of ur arguments valid, I'm not even bothering with it, buddy. Hint: read mayhems post, that came just before your's, it may help u a bit to get on correct path.

8 hours ago, l0l said:

And what u made it with your B grade bot class?

even with my b grade bot clas you are easy kill

anyway archers should get a nerf

• Thanks 1

All this thread is just qq and has nothing to do with balance .It has more to do with being frustrated that u cant kill everything at will from range .

Seriously now ,why old players that play mage and other that can reach 50+ kills per map dont qq (like xveil for example) .  The recent past seasons i did play mage myself more than i ussually do and i found out they are perfectly fine .

All mage reach about 20 % m crit ,except sps who  i would say about 25 % m crit if u give them valakas and pow .Thats very strong ,because a mage can nuke 2 times per second so the m crit would come in average every 2-3 seconds when continously nuking .An archer like GS shots once in 2 seconds with dead eye ,so people need to stop comparing crit rate vs m crit .No it shouldnt be the same because mages nuke alot faster .

BTW when i was mage i was able to keep my ground as mage vs archers .End game mage can do that perfectly fine .And people that are playing mage underestimate the power of shield here on L2ovc .Offen can be difference between life and death vs archer.

So this thread need be closed .There is nothing wrong with the mage and is nothing wrong with the archer .Its just sad qq .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Agent said:

All this thread is just qq and has nothing to do with balance .It has more to do with being frustrated that u cant kill everything at will from range .

Seriously now ,why old players that play mage and other that can reach 50+ kills per map dont qq (like xveil for example) .  The recent past seasons i did play mage myself more than i ussually do and i found out they are perfectly fine .

All mage reach about 20 % m crit ,except sps who  i would say about 25 % m crit if u give them valakas and pow .Thats very strong ,because a mage can nuke 2 times per second so the m crit would come in average every 2-3 seconds when continously nuking .An archer like GS shots once in 2 seconds with dead eye ,so people need to stop comparing crit rate vs m crit .No it shouldnt be the same because mages nuke alot faster .

BTW when i was mage i was able to keep my ground as mage vs archers .End game mage can do that perfectly fine .And people that are playing mage underestimate the power of shield here on L2ovc .Offen can be difference between life and death vs archer.

So this thread need be closed .There is nothing wrong with the mage and is nothing wrong with the archer .Its just sad qq .

if it's what you say here, please answer this question:

Why everyone are selling the mage gear for archer gear ? If you wanna know who is doing this i have plenty of friends in clan who are allready selling mage gear for archer gear ... and what you explained above mage with VALAKAS and POW they still dont nuke like archers you can ask everybody.

17 minutes ago, Agent said:

ah and for your information 

* Added Song of Wind Storm to buffer and default schemes.
* Removed archer nerf from human/elf/dark elf archers.
* Reduced nerf on trickers from 10% to 5%.
* Increased tyrants/gladis damage nerf by an additional 5%.

* Reduced mcrit rate nerf from 50% to 40%.
* Reduced mcrit damage nerf from 25% to 20%.

* Increased tanks defense nerf by an additional 5%.

24 minutes ago, Agent said:

I told same thing on similar topic log time ago with same conclusion.

There is only one disadvantage for mages its their  range and it was always like this. If you thing that mage can chaise archer holding nuke you are wrong and you have to learn l2 from begging imo. 

Only change i see for archers its streaming  vote reward: extra accuracy and ressist should by removed. Other then that i dont see point of changes for archers.

3 minutes ago, Hoseki said:

if it's what you say here, please answer this question:

Why everyone are selling the mage gear for archer gear ? If you wanna know who is doing this i have plenty of friends in clan who are allready selling mage gear for archer gear ... and what you explained above mage with VALAKAS and POW they still dont nuke like archers you can ask everybody.

There is easy explanation for that. Mage are more skill depended character then archer but they can by equal with cheap gear like:

mage - dc set+6 (100k right now?)/diamon +10  or more(90k)/tattoe of power /valakas= 500-600k adena vs archers- draco bow+0 150k/ aq140k/baium 220k/ valakas 290k/ 70k tt earrings/ c  grade armor =800- 900k

mage will win vs archer with this configuration in 90% times if he  know what hi's doing

10 minutes ago, Hoseki said:

ah and for your information 

* Added Song of Wind Storm to buffer and default schemes.
* Removed archer nerf from human/elf/dark elf archers.
* Reduced nerf on trickers from 10% to 5%.
* Increased tyrants/gladis damage nerf by an additional 5%.

* Increased tanks defense nerf by an additional 5%.

These changes relate to h5 so please read twice before you write something

Edited by Venth

17 hours ago, lovehate said:

man u just did 1.1k with hydro blast which means it's gonna be around 3.5-4k crit, do u call that balanced?

bro what you say it depands the target if the target was with black ore what you expect???

yes true dont even bother, just wasting my time for nothing here so good luck with archers vs archers thing 🙂 maybe that is the reason why people already  left the server. 

17 hours ago, NOKIA said:

So how much does a gs with every cent spent on critical power should hit you, that play covless and with zerker on

Get a shield + shield buffs (I mean you have shield buffs already but no shield?)

Play with COV

+4 DEX to help kite/speed/shield chance

Tattoo of power

+6 DC set or major arcana

we say this 3 seasons now the nerf on mages is rediculous mage receives dmg thats ok but also must do dmg. mages have 75% m.crit nerf so give back the crit on mages or remove form archers too its simple 1/17 hydro i had in a map and many times i get 3/3 crit from archers thats why the server is dead and only archers playing

1 hour ago, Agent said:

.There is nothing wrong with the mage and is nothing wrong with the archer .Its just sad qq .

Seems you played only one time sps in this server. Sps have a chance you right with high cs but lets talk about sorc and sph.  The problem is that Archer is making 3x-4x times crt in a row thats why everyone playing archer in this server and mage making with pow/valakas/3lvl expert mc skill and passive wm 1/7-8 mc  with sorc or sph same doesnt matter. Im the only guy playing always mage class in ovc and I know everything about magic crt in this server.  There is something wrong between mage and archer ! I need retail mc. Even Im oke for this because its not like last season h5 nerfed rip mage ! Im  just saying the truth.

Edited by Abc*
  • Thanks 1

the problem is that everyone who has archers and daggers and other overpowered chars are not complaining off course they all want to profit from them, anyway the truth is i watched and watched over and over again the statics everyday you will see people that had before mage now they are switching to archers and daggers WANT TO TRADE AM ACUMEN FOR DRACONIC BOW FOCUS / DAGGERS WANT TO SELL THERE DC ROBE SET ETC ETC...

BRAVO you just opened the market for archers / daggers etc etc... now its very hard to sell / buy from people some good mage stuff 

Conclusion better change the name of the server ARCHERS VS DAGGERS and put in topic no sense to make mages

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hoseki said:

the problem is that everyone who has archers and daggers and other overpowered chars are not complaining off course they all want to profit from them, anyway the truth is i watched and watched over and over again the statics everyday you will see people that had before mage now they are switching to archers and daggers WANT TO TRADE AM ACUMEN FOR DRACONIC BOW FOCUS / DAGGERS WANT TO SELL THERE DC ROBE SET ETC ETC...

BRAVO you just opened the market for archers / daggers etc etc... now its very hard to sell / buy from people some good mage stuff 

Conclusion better change the name of the server ARCHERS VS DAGGERS and put in topic no sense to make mages

Problem with mages its gear scaling if you invest in mage 1kk at mage you reach wall that you dont gain almost nothing to improve you char. Archers in another hand better scaling in items and they are easier to play (f1 + kite). Maybe abc its right and mc its to low but if  emerald change it to much from 75% to 50% its will brake  server( he can change it to 70-72% nerf and see out come of that)

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Venth said:

Problem with mages its gear scaling if you invest in mage 1kk at mage you reach wall that you dont gain almost nothing to improve you char. Archers in another hand better scaling in items and they are easier to play (f1 + kite). Maybe abc its right and mc its to low but if  emerald change it to much from 75% to 50% its will brake  server( he can change it to 70-72% nerf and see out come of that)

dude you kidding? if that is tha case give m.crit back send me features form 1 server that mages are so nerfed. we all played a lot of servers i have never seen that kind of nerf its a joke. -75% crit??? plus you can get 3 xeprt books and have +25 resist??? and still fighters claim is ballanced ?? seriously get your shit together

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JuBeR said:

dude you kidding? if that is tha case give m.crit back send me features form 1 server that mages are so nerfed. we all played a lot of servers i have never seen that kind of nerf its a joke. -75% crit??? plus you can get 3 xeprt books and have +25 resist??? and still fighters claim is ballanced ?? seriously get your shit together

Btw i playing mage right but i remember when xveli/qurwa with lower nerf like 50% was gettings all maps 50 to 80 kills(they have something around 1/3 m crit chance) . This is not normal jserver because of custom expert skills you have here

4 hours ago, Venth said:

I told same thing on similar topic log time ago with same conclusion.

There is only one disadvantage for mages its their  range and it was always like this. If you thing that mage can chaise archer holding nuke you are wrong and you have to learn l2 from begging imo. 

Only change i see for archers its streaming  vote reward: extra accuracy and ressist should by removed. Other then that i dont see point of changes for archers.

There is easy explanation for that. Mage are more skill depended character then archer but they can by equal with cheap gear like:

mage - dc set+6 (100k right now?)/diamon +10  or more(90k)/tattoe of power /valakas= 500-600k adena vs archers- draco bow+0 150k/ aq140k/baium 220k/ valakas 290k/ 70k tt earrings/ c  grade armor =800- 900k

mage will win vs archer with this configuration in 90% times if he  know what hi's doing

Correct .The only advantage of archer over mage is that 100 extra range they get at level 78 .And this allow them to kite and frustrate mage not being able to nuke continously .Dps wise mage can outdps if they nuke continously .Also mage has another advantages over archer vs melees .It takes forever for an archer to kill a warlord or a tank or a dagger. think Emerald did a nice job in balancing archer vs mage .The issue with the server is not mage vs archer .Its the range vs melee .Melees should be the one complaining because of pathing ,debuffs and broken stuns of archers .Also 70% of maps that are rolling are range maps .Server is dominated by range in the 1st place .Melees are just a flavor .

Edited by Agent