• Login: Online
  • Game: Online
  • English
  • русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba

critical damage over critical damage from archer's ... it is very annoying please do something about this problem, you reduced the magic crit damage from mages, ok i understand but do something about archers they are unstoppable, also the market now every one is doing archers because of this  

truth is archer should be nerfed or from mage nerf removed

atm everyone is playing archer and its not funny

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

man u just did 1.1k with hydro blast which means it's gonna be around 3.5-4k crit, do u call that balanced?

So how much does a gs with every cent spent on critical power should hit you, that play covless and with zerker on

Get a shield + shield buffs (I mean you have shield buffs already but no shield?)

Play with COV

+4 DEX to help kite/speed/shield chance

Tattoo of power

+6 DC set or major arcana

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hoseki said:

this is what you call ballanced ? 

what is this.png

Paper (pow, bers prolly not even dc set+6, two handed staff, so no shield protection) wants to get crits from GS with dead eye (aq,baium,valakas) and DB+10 atleast for 2k, keep dreaming boy.

Where is the problem ?U get hit 4k from GS  and u nuke him 1k (3k m crit) .Dont u think that is balanced ?I mean archer should be soft countering a mage anyway .I tell u whats unbalanced .Its when u get hit 3-4k and u hit 400 damage back .Its unbalanced at that stage of server when population is low and archer can afford to drop other important buffs(acuracy and p def ) just to counter some mage they dont like .....now thats unbalanced and nothing can be done .If someone hates u and wants  to counter you u can do nothing about as mage .

• Like 1

The biggest joke of all is that destroyers got capped and hit you max 5k on meele, whereas mages can crit you for 10k+ on range xD hahah

1 minute ago, PePeR said:

The biggest joke of all is that destroyers got capped and hit you max 5k on meele, whereas mages can crit you for 10k+ on range xD hahah

gladis are doing around 500 with sonic buster or sonic storm :V

1 hour ago, lovehate said:

man u just did 1.1k with hydro blast which means it's gonna be around 3.5-4k crit, do u call that balanced?

You Forget that Archers got a way higher Crit rate as Mages. And also more HP. As Mage you are 2-3 Shot for Archers.

23 minutes ago, PePeR said:

yap if you remove your jewels you wont get a 10k crit by a amge here. And Titans can hit more.

With these buffs and armor it is not too high... If a ghost sentinel hits you from the rear 6k is normal too... BTW GuessWho has +10 or +12 DBF i think, doesn’t he? So please delete this topic and and let’s forget this shame because everybody complains about balance...

8 minutes ago, Okan said:

With these buffs and armor it is not too high... If a ghost sentinel hits you from the rear 6k is normal too... BTW GuessWho has +10 or +12 DBF i think, doesn’t he? So please delete this topic and and let’s forget this shame because everybody complains about balance...

Others with a +6 Bow do also 3,8k Damage and thats to much. Archer should be Skillusers anyway and not only autohit.

Just now, Larina said:

Others with a +6 Bow do also 3,8k Damage and thats to much. Archer should be Skillusers anyway and not only autohit.

XDDD pro player detected

XDDD pro player detected

atleast better as you ever will be

8 minutes ago, Larina said:

😂😂😂

@Hoseki You need to make +6 or more dc set / tatto of power and try to get 1 shield buff/clan shield. But even with those items you can get 3.5-4k from behind/ infront 2.9 3.4k etc.

2 hours ago, NOKIA said:

So how much does a gs with every cent spent on critical power should hit you, that play covless and with zerker on

Get a shield + shield buffs (I mean you have shield buffs already but no shield?)

Play with COV

+4 DEX to help kite/speed/shield chance

Tattoo of power

+6 DC set or major arcana

İf he take cov he will make magic crt  in his dream. 1/13 magic crt with cov while archer crt in a row sometimes 3 and 4x times.

• Like 1

She also had god motivation that gives a good amount of dmg. But it's normal to get that dmg since you don't have anything to counter it. And she is GS the most crit dmg archer. Don't wine about it that's not the problem of the server. The prob is that the mages are more nerfed than archers 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, detro said:

truth is archer should be nerfed or from mage nerf removed

atm everyone is playing archer and its not funny

Exactly but those kids crying about mage dmg always f1 bois everywhere what u expect.. That's why i hate this communty because they are crying everywhere about mage class. Every class should be retail like mage and archer no nerf sh1ts. 

53 minutes ago, Larina said:

Bro believe me this is very ordinary. If you had cow you would have higher p.def and this damage would be 3500. If you aldo had shield some of archer’s critical shoots would be blocked by your shield and if you don’t get shoot from the rear damage can be less. The player that killing you has HP as much as your one critical hit... I am playing this game for 17 years, playing this server for 2 years and this time is balanced like scales... In this SS you are justing paying the penalty for pow...

3 minutes ago, Okan said:

Bro believe me this is very ordinary. If you had cow you would have higher p.def and this damage would be 3500. If you aldo had shield some of archer’s critical shoots would be blocked by your shield and if you don’t get shoot from the rear damage can be less. The player that killing you has HP as much as your one critical hit... I am playing this game for 17 years, playing this server for 2 years and this time is balanced like scales... In this SS you are justing paying the penalty for pow...

To be honest, i didnt posted any screen xDDDD I think you choose the wrong Person. And i Play that game also since C1. Also i use Shield, the buffs for it. Use CoV??? so i wont do any Damage as mage and my crit rate would be fucked up. If Archers had a lower crit rate (like 200-300 Max, Need to be tested) it would be also better. but i jsut was at an Event and got hit by archers and made screens of it. This ones i am gonna upload

You play the game since C1 and u say this

1 hour ago, Larina said:

Archer should be Skillusers anyway and not only autohit.

This pretty much says what kind of player you are..

Maybe Im bad, atleast I don't QQ on forum

You play the game since C1 and u say this

This pretty much says what kind of player you are..

Maybe Im bad, atleast I don't QQ on forum

You are the most QQer of the whole community. So explain what is wrong About that Archers should be skillusers?? All other classes have to do it so why they not? 

you're stupid af... this is how the game works dude... that's how NCSOft made them... if u wanna get 0 damage from archers just play tank dude... reflect arrow is a really good skill to have...

If you wanna be immortal I suggest you go play sims

Where are screenshots of your buffs and statistics? you fking mage magnus zerk bimbo