• Login: Online
  • Game: Online
  • English
  • русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba

can you check magical mirror i have done some tests on duels and doesnt seem to reflect any debuff

1 hour ago, siris91 said:

can you check magical mirror i have done some tests on duels and doesnt seem to reflect any debuff

Moved to bug report

Make it properly, state how the skills should work, with evidence, and show how it's working differently in ovc

ok when i have this buff on me i am supposed to return debuffs to the mages that cast on me (not all of them a percentage) i did a couple of duels with a friend he was using bishop(cardinal) and he spamed trance(sleep) on me. He did that for all the duel timer but he didnt get slept not even once.
Now i will have to point out that the game was designed with buffs not lasting forever so if u just change it to reflect like 25% of buffs i feel people will start complaining about how OP i will become so better look what is the default setting (if lower than 30% i think you dont need to do more than put it back to that percentage, if more because of full buffs maybe make it like Ultimate defence or Frenzy with something like 30-60 sec duration and 3 min cooldown or smthng like it)

30% chance to reflect magic debuffs

10% to reflect physical debuffs

landing depends on casters stats.Testing it against a bishop is not a bright idea.Try it with a mage,or tell your friend to take some m atk buffs and skip mental shield.Then it may land.

• Like 1