• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Larina

Outdated shops

I saw alot ppl complaining about old outdated Shops. Maybe kick all Shops on the next Restart and let Offline Shops stay for max 1 week.

Kicking the shops might have a morale impact, can't agree there.. but having a timeout is a good idea, it's a pita to walk inside the shop zone

13 minutes ago, Sophie said:

"morale"

UNNECESARY.png

i wanted to Show the same also xD

On 2/15/2020 at 9:30 PM, Sophie said:

"morale"

Logging to an empty town can give the final push to someone who's not confident in staying.

Kicking every shop that's older than a week or that has been x days without inventory modification will probably be enough to fight clutter without leaving a postapocalypse image to anyone starting/coming back

• Like 1

There was a very good NPC in a server I played in the past that separates items and sort by lowest price. If u click on npc u get auto target to that shop ezy

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Lesley said:

There was a very good NPC in a server I played in the past that separates items and sort by lowest price. If u click on npc u get auto target to that shop ezy

That would be very cool feature

The guy from the former screenshot didnt play an entire week I think. And thats still there.

Is this what you want new players to see when they loggin to town?

ASDASFAS.png

8 minutes ago, Hoseki said:

the server is allready dead mate 

Which doesnt mean there cannot be improvements for next seasons.

On 2/19/2020 at 7:16 PM, Lesley said:

Played that server too 😃

4 hours ago, Sophie said:

The guy from the former screenshot didnt play an entire week I think. And thats still there.

Is this what you want new players to see when they loggin to town?

ASDASFAS.png

Saw him moving in town few minutes ago 🙂

On 2/19/2020 at 6:43 PM, NOKIA said:

Logging to an empty town can give the final push to someone who's not confident in staying.

Kicking every shop that's older than a week or that has been x days without inventory modification will probably be enough to fight clutter without leaving a postapocalypse image to anyone starting/coming back

If Emerald or Moderators don't play the server ... How will someone who's not confident in staying react to this?

Shot00001.thumb.jpg.09d9b0b2cb7e88ed8d3866520d9e2864.jpg

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, BeMyFrag said:

If Emerald or Moderators don't play the server ... How will someone who's not confident in staying react to this?

What's your point here? 

OT: Moving this thread to suggestions

On 2/19/2020 at 6:43 PM, NOKIA said:

So, you are saying that it is better for people to get fooled by people who set shops and quit? I mean, what is even the point in that? The point is to have a stable cycle of people coming in. Anyhow, I don't think that this is the problem anymore. I saw that the server was being advertised during its first 5 days of opening on hopzone etc. A banner costs like 8e per week to maintain. However, surprisingly, 8 e seemed too big of an amount after the first week. So, the problem was never the community after all. 

It has always been a specific person who only wants fast cash grab seasons 😀

Therefore, no matter the changes that apes keep crying about, the server will keep closing in 2 weeks since there won't be an ongoing advertisement campaign as there was / is on the first 5 days of the server's opening. During those days, there were many many people coming in. 

19 hours ago, Mayhem said:

So, you are saying that it is better for people to get fooled by people who set shops and quit? I mean, what is even the point in that? The point is to have a stable cycle of people coming in. Anyhow, I don't think that this is the problem anymore. I saw that the server was being advertised during its first 5 days of opening on hopzone etc. A banner costs like 8e per week to maintain. However, surprisingly, 8 e seemed too big of an amount after the first week. So, the problem was never the community after all. 

It has always been a specific person who only wants fast cash grab seasons 😀

Therefore, no matter the changes that apes keep crying about, the server will keep closing in 2 weeks since there won't be an ongoing advertisement campaign as there was / is on the first 5 days of the server's opening. During those days, there were many many people coming in. 

How about you read what I wrote instead of changing it with a different meaning? 

The objective is to reduce clutter without making new players insta exiting as they login, at least they would register for one event, how is that fooling them?

Let's say per 100 shops you have 50 real shops, and you keep them all, does that represent real commerce? 

Let's say you remove them all and now you have zero, does it again?

How about you remove them as time passes? Well it won't be perfect on day one but as time passes you have cleaner town.

About the rest of your rant, you're invited to make a topic about that instead of polluting this one

I'm seriously tired of answering topics in that matter, don't see why I need to repeat my self 536523465324 times.

The requested features on this subject won't make players stay any longer on the server so why should I give it any priority at all, I did made a note of that and if i'll have time for it I will do it, for now there's no priority on such a thing.

And you can feel free to report me any shops that breaks server rules, there are a few people doing it via PM and I usually remove / ban these shops within a few minutes / hours.