• English
  • русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Mak0

Is it allowed to play with augmented interfaces?

Hello @Emerald,

I have some software allowing me to see through walls and help with targeting other players, enhancing my competitiveness in pvp. Is it ok to use such tools to help me compensate for my lack of skill?

Sarcasm aside, I would be very interested knowing why you decided to unban some of the players you decided to ban a few days ago.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mak0 said:

Hello @Emerald,

I have some software allowing me to see through walls and help with targeting other players, enhancing my competitiveness in pvp. Is it ok to use such tools to help me compensate for my lack of skill?

Sarcasm aside, I would be very interested knowing why you decided to unban some of the players you decided to ban a few days ago.

Interfaces are very usefull for this kind of server .It improves fps quite significant .I know from personal experience,its quite a difference especially in mass pvp .The issue here is that some of this interfaces come with features that u enlisted and can be considered "cheating" .Using an interface should be legal i think but if u get caught cheating u should be punished ,interface or not .

Edited by Lebron

20 minutes ago, Lebron said:

Interfaces are very usefull for this kind of server .It improves fps quite significant .I know from personal experience,its quite a difference especially in mass pvp .The issue here is that some of this interfaces come with features that u enlisted and can be considered "cheating" .Using an interface should be legal i think but if u get caught cheating u should be punished ,interface or not .

That sounds completely fair and well put. But then Emerald decided to unban players using these interfaces, e.g. https://clips.twitch.tv/CaringGleamingMomOSkomodo

So, I would like an official stance on the usage of these interfaces on the server, which lead to the "dice issue". If it's allowed, the following server rule should be amended

😎 The use of any 3rd party programs is not allowed, even if not used directly on our server.

LUL nice wallhacking.. that's why they always know where to go or not to go... HA!

and he got unbanned after that? LOL

Edited by PePeR

He donates every season as far as I know .... might be a good reason to unban him after a while to keep the income constant ... just saying 😃

I donate every season and I might never play again if this guy can still play on server, and any other exploiter.

Perma ban is the only answer to this. The guy just believe he's untouchable, if he is there is nothing to do here.

Interestingly, @Emerald still hadn't had time to comment on this issue.

Maybe I should reformulate so that people understand what's going on?

• Some players have been caught using automation software (not to say bots and pvp enhancing interfaces). These players have been banned and then unbanned a few hours later.
  • If the admin of the server decides to allow some players to cheat, breaking obvious rules, then the admin is corrupted.
  • Since the whole story has been hidden from the general public to avoid backlash, this cheating issue is not limited to Luffy/GaiusMaximus, but to other players as well. Players who are still playing with nothing but a friendly warning by a corrupt admin.

It's really a sad state of affairs when you are so afraid of losing 10 cheating players that you would rather hide the whole story to the other 100 legit players. Are these 10 players donating much more than the 100 others? Why don't you make a server for these 10 players instead of ruining it for the legit ones?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mak0 said:

Are these 10 players donating much more than the 100 others? Why don't you make a server for these 10 players instead of ruining it for the legit ones?

ofc... most people don't donate.... so yeah ... those 10 donate more than 100 others 🙂

i'll..... keep my mouth shut. ))). I didn't do quite well with these interfaces subject last Time  xD but i think we all should "fck the same mother" if still...we tryna smthg. 😉 xD. 

Edited by Zirconium

15 hours ago, FreeWatter said:

No answer  to that post, and people still using wallhack seems like. BB server forever so.

I doubt you will get an answer from Emerald, but interfaces were available for quite some time now and they do make the game better .... even if some have "illegal" stuff too. The only way is for Emerald to invest in a new launcher that verifies and replaces modified files when launching the game.... but does he wants to do that? I doubt it. So.... 1 less person on server to cry about something sounds good to me.

Good luck though.

I've already said some time ago that my only problem with custom interfaces is any kind of automation, which is illegal and bannable.

Regarding this "wallhack", how bad is it already? it is simply a PvP server and as far as I saw the few people who use it use it in order to get faster to the PvP scene and if that's the case, seems completely fine to me - unless I miss anything.

• Like 1