• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Larina

Feline King damage and Wallbug

This night i was Fighting several Arcana Lords and i need to say that the Feline King hits me harder as Archers. to be honest over 3500 dmg is a way to high for a freaking Pet. Ye Maybe they dont Tank as much as the Player do, but still is it way to high since if you kill the Pet it isnt a kill at all for you. The Summoner is just summoning a new one and hide behind a wall and send out the OP Cat. Also ist so Buggy if the Pet is sending to someone. Lets say you are in a House (Talking Island for example) and a Summoner is targeting you. The Pet dont go through the normal entrance. No it just appear behind you (if you are lucky) sometimes you dont see it until you move by yourself. That Need to get fixed.

Shot00004_2.bmp

On 10-11k HP/CP (both together) is that hard. Not everyone run arround with 15k hp and 4-5k cp as Tyrants, Tanks, WL for example does. 

1 hour ago, PePeR said:

LOL, u think 3.5k is hard? you know nothing John Snow

It`s too much, i think summoner Pet should have 16 buff slots to make it balanced.

PePero suddenly defending class you play? Sad....

Edited by Silence

I dont play summoner this season... lol

If I did these topics probably would've appeared much sooner

1 hour ago, Silence said:

It`s too much, i think summoner Pet should have 16 buff slots to make it balanced.

PePero suddenly defending class you play? Sad....

I would not go on the character buffs. I think reduce pet buffslots like you said. 16 slots are still to much for the pet. They dont need some songs that the character need for example so it wouldnt make a difference. 10 buffs max on the pet.

Edited by Larina

Probably fixing the adena income to a certain range? I personally think that it is not only the dmg the pet does that it is OP but also the fact that the char doesn't need to expose himself in order to do dmg and take reward for that.

Also, the summoning skill has such a short re-use time that it doesn't matter if you kill the summon, they will summon another one right on and continue to split the dmg. Once the summoner gets a draco set it is immortal (actually just with bw light it is super hard to kill if played properly). Probably limiting summoners to robe sets would help, so they take more dmg. Just suggestions.

30 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Probably fixing the adena income to a certain range? I personally think that it is not only the dmg the pet does that it is OP but also the fact that the char doesn't need to expose himself in order to do dmg and take reward for that.

Also, the summoning skill has such a short re-use time that it doesn't matter if you kill the summon, they will summon another one right on and continue to split the dmg. Once the summoner gets a draco set it is immortal (actually just with bw light it is super hard to kill if played properly). Probably limiting summoners to robe sets would help, so they take more dmg. Just suggestions.

They would take more Damage by Physical Attacks but not by Mages. but a way would be to make Transfer Pain only give 20% Damage to the Pet so the Char takes more. Or also in opposite way. If the Pet get Damage the Char also takes a certain amount. At the Moment they are just to Hard.

next level useless topic as usual... he showed you screenshot from the chat...

Ask him about his buffs, and P def stats... I bet 100k adena he has magnus AND zerk and he is a mage with 1k p def

There is no point even reading these kind of topics... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PePeR said:

next level useless topic as usual... he showed you screenshot from the chat...

Ask him about his buffs, and P def stats... I bet 100k adena he has magnus AND zerk and he is a mage with 1k p def

There is no point even reading these kind of topics... 

And you want Mages nerfed to 500 m atk and 50 p def and GKs, Duelists, Daggers oneshot them all the time. You are the useless Person here. And for Info, i dont Play the noobstyle as you would do it.

4 hours ago, PePeR said:

I dont play summoner this season... lol

If I did these topics probably would've appeared much sooner

It's really amazing how oblivious some people are about their skill level

35 minutes ago, Djinn said:

It's really amazing how oblivious some people are about their skill level

football video GIF

Btw. I haven't seen the summoner even close to the best kills in all the seasons I've played. Yes, they are annoying but you only want to play daggers, archers and nukers? The gameplay would be so boring and predictable as on all servers with high rates = it is not even worth logging in.

• Haha 1

I won't consider damage on such a post, and the screenshot you posted tells me nothing and you should already know why.

Regarding pets going through walls I just tried it and the pet wen't through the building entrance normally, so if you want you can be more specific on that one aswell.

Shot00023.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I won't consider damage on such a post, and the screenshot you posted tells me nothing and you should already know why.

Regarding pets going through walls I just tried it and the pet wen't through the building entrance normally, so if you want you can be more specific on that one aswell.

Shot00023.jpg

im not playing summoner so i dont really know how it work, but what i can say it that yes most of the time the summoner wont be able to send his pet to a target behind a wall, but if you did send ur pet before the target run behind a wall and ur pet was close enough to your target that did run behind a wall after, the pet would keep following/atking.

Edited by Advol