• Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Madlaxy

Heal abuse?

Imagine 2 parties kill the same target.

1st party deals 1000 damage.

2nd party deals 1000 damage and meanwhile heals 1000 hp.

1. How are rewards calculated? Each party takes same reward? Or maybe the 2nd party takes 2 times more than the 1st party?

2. How is healer's reward calculated for the 2nd party? Healer gets same as each party member? Or maybe healer takes 50% of party reward?

If both assumptions are true, healer takes 1/3 of all rewards, and 2/3 are divided somehow between other 9 players.

P.S.

I'm very disappointed with current reward system where healer gets top score and top rewards by just pressing one button of mass heal, and meanwhile mass aggro from tanks is considered "abuse" and gives nothing.

• Thanks 1

I haven`t seen any Healer doing Top Score on this server except BlackJesus or Kat. So wtf you talking about?

Do you really think they are making TOP score based by pressing 1 mass heal or button? Oh boy, you are so wrong.

They are both getting rewarded for what they are doing well, which is keeping party alive(4 members) and you have probably never played healer on their level to rate their actions.

Healer requires much more reaction and experience in an 5 people group, especially if u are the only one, because you cant have 2 right now 🙂

If u think it`s so easy, go on make TOP score by pressing 1 button on Bishop and show some screenshot of how unfair the score system is.

Your disappointment is based on pure jealousy.

I vote to reduce the amount of buffs mages can have to 16 instead of 20 as the base 😉

I see every mage has full buffs, they have no problem like fighters do, they just pick what they want...

I've even seen they take buffs for shield LOL they must be rich with those buff slots... I think reducing some of them buff slots will help overall gameplay

16 minutes ago, PePeR said:

I vote to reduce the amount of buffs mages can have to 16 instead of 20 as the base 😉

I see every mage has full buffs, they have no problem like fighters do, they just pick what they want...

I've even seen they take buffs for shield LOL they must be rich with those buff slots... I think reducing some of them buff slots will help overall gameplay

I think the Buffslots are fine. Otherwise mages would not be 4 shot by an archer, they would be 2 shot. 

18 minutes ago, PePeR said:

I literally love how people like this guy, want to nerf every single thing, but the Tyrant AoE which is higher than Geared Glad is fine, right? The x5 faster Force Barrier reuse is fine too i guess, right PePero?

Stop freaking judging other classes when you dont want yours to be nerfed 🙂

Maybe buff summoners again so you can hide in corner and throw unicorns/cat because they "have no dmg".

41 minutes ago, PePeR said:

ye nerf more the mages

like they arent nerfed enough atm

you see everyone left mage and rerolled to archer guess why

1 hour ago, Silence said:

I haven`t seen any Healer doing Top Score on this server except BlackJesus or Kat. So wtf you talking about?

Do you really think they are making TOP score based by pressing 1 mass heal or button? Oh boy, you are so wrong.

If u think it`s so easy, go on make TOP score by pressing 1 button on Bishop and show some screenshot of how unfair the score system is.

Shot00006.thumb.jpg.b7488768f5975c178f1e80312ac76164.jpgShot00007.thumb.jpg.959dcf9e555a3be27df911b7113cfa3d.jpg

Mindlessly spammed single skill during whole map.

Now go and show the same on any tank you choose.

1 hour ago, Madlaxy said:

I wanted you to show me YOU ON HEALER not Overlord in 5 people party, doing same score 🙂

But i see that even on Overlord you were 3rd when Kat was first with just 1 DD. Congratulations.

You were talking about Bishop, not Overlord, why suddenly you change subject of your topic?

For example you see a guy with nickname "KeP" under her? 49-1 , he is with Kat in party, both of them have almost equal score 🙂

Yeah you totally right he died only once per map and she was mindlessly spamming 1 heal 24/7. Learn the game, before making post about thing you cant understand.

People are different, not everyone makes top 10, guess why?

Edited by Silence

25 minutes ago, Silence said:

Learn the game, before making post about thing you cant understand.

You can't understand one thing.

3 out of 3 in TOP3 are all healers. 5 out of 10 in TOP10 are healers.

1. It doesn't matter what class healer is playing.

2. It doesn't matter they are playing with 1 top damage dealer or 3 low level damage dealers.

3. It even doesn't matter if healer is super pro playing piano or a newbie mindlessly spamming single mass heal.

Guess why is it possible? Guess what's common between all healers?

P.S.

I'm still waiting for the same screenshot with any tank in top3.

2 hours ago, Madlaxy said:

Shot00006.thumb.jpg.b7488768f5975c178f1e80312ac76164.jpgShot00007.thumb.jpg.959dcf9e555a3be27df911b7113cfa3d.jpg

nice skill bar

5 hours ago, Silence said:

They are both getting rewarded for what they are doing well, which is keeping party alive(4 members) and you have probably never played healer on their level to rate their actions.

Healer requires much more reaction and experience in an 5 people group, especially if u are the only one, because you cant have 2 right now 🙂

Your disappointment is based on pure jealousy.

+10

Finally someone talking some sense. I've played bishop in most seasons and I think they have nerfed it quite a lot. People don't know shiet about how difficult is to be a party healer and make the best use for the low mana you have available to keep alive 4 dds that most of the time play for themselves. I think it is the most complex class to play in a top level in OVC in TvT and should be rewarded better than it is right now.

4 hours ago, Madlaxy said:

You can't understand one thing.

3 out of 3 in TOP3 are all healers. 5 out of 10 in TOP10 are healers.

1. It doesn't matter what class healer is playing.

2. It doesn't matter they are playing with 1 top damage dealer or 3 low level damage dealers.

3. It even doesn't matter if healer is super pro playing piano or a newbie mindlessly spamming single mass heal.

Guess why is it possible? Guess what's common between all healers?

P.S.

I'm still waiting for the same screenshot with any tank in top3.

Top tank score, any more complains to talk about?:)

TopScoreTank.jpg

6 hours ago, Silence said:

Top tank score, any more complains to talk about?:)

Nice.

But I'm still waiting for @Emerald to recheck and answer the questions stated in the beginning of the topic.

Just to be sure nothing is abused, and party with a healer doesn't get heal added to party damage in score and reward calculation.

Especially in case of party with tanks, warlords, tyrants and gladiators, where one can build up tons of HP restored with party doing almost zero damage. 

On 2/15/2020 at 12:43 PM, PePeR said:

That so stupid idea.. remember it's just an "opinion"

On 2/15/2020 at 1:43 PM, PePeR said:

I don't see any poll.... 

@Emerald, since people are still questioning in another topic about where warlords get their huge rewards and still no answers are given after the whole week, I'll ask one more question:

3. If warlord does 100 damage to each of 10 targets and gets assist while healer heals him for 1000 hp, then what value is score and reward calculated from?

a) 100 points

b) 200 points

c) 1100 points

Nerfing warlord damage and limiting them to 1 per party leads to nowhere if heal still can be abused.

This may be not clear now with low online, but it will strike back next season shortening it's duration even more than it was now.

Welcome to 3 polearms + 2 healers parties next season griefing archers and mages (core server audience) for 1-2 weeks from server start.

Moved to suggestions, will have to rethink the way healing score is calculated.

To your question, yes, so far it was added to party score.

• Like 1

So just a side note: healing counts as points only if you really healed something, for example if target is full HP you won't get any points.

Now on topic - 2 changes are going to be made here:

1) Healers will get 15% of the amount they healed considered as damage, so for example if you healed for 1k, you'll get 150 damage points on the attacking targets.

2) Amount of damage points received will be divided by amount of attackers on the healed target, so for example if you need to get 150 damage points and 3 players attacked your healed target, 50 damage points will be added on each (instead of 150 on each).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

will have to rethink the way healing score is calculated

Actually, party with a healer already has huge advantage compared to party without healer. Scoring heal only increases this advantage.

Party with a healer survives twice longer. This means twice more kills, assists, scores at domination, adena and drops than in party without healer.

No point to score heal at all. Scoring heal literaly rewards party with a healer twice.

Healer should only get part of party's reward.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

So just a side note: healing counts as points only if you really healed something, for example if target is full HP you won't get any points.

What happens if the target actually lowered his hp on his own using skills/conversion weapon/doom heavy armor etc?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, FryMeAliver said:

What happens if the target actually lowered his hp on his own using skills/conversion weapon/doom heavy armor etc?

Good point, made it so the player must be actively engaged in combat in order for the healing points to count as well as you must both be hitting the targets and have them attack you.

• Like 1