• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
PePeR

Disappearing nicknames

After I logged in tonight, there is an issue I have.

The Nicknames dissapear. It happens randomly, on a random people... it's not like all dissapear, but some of the players do and some not... for each player independently.

It happens on my char too, but only if I set a certain camera angle for me...

@EDIT

I think It might be something with the arrow above your head pointing to the objective. When I set my camera parallel to the place where the arrow is pointing AND the camera height is near the ground, my nickname dissapears..

I'm 100% sure it's the case, The arrow just changed position and the previous position my nickname is visible, but now the new arrow position causes the nickname to dissapear.

I also noticed when I cast totems, in that camera angle the nickname shows up for the duration of the casting and then goes hidden again.

Also I typed .radaroff and the  arrow dissapeared... but the bug still exists. Although there is no arrow, the nickname dissapears as the arrow is still there...

Edited by PePeR

Also. The Map was talking Island with multiple domination places ( forgot the name ).

I restarted the game after the map and went multi TvT, it didnt occur since then.

The problem might have been also that I used offline shop, and I just logged in, and I had those problems, but after RR I dont have them anymore ( so far ). So there might have been some issue with offline shops and latest patch ( some compatibility issues )

I'll post if it will still happen though

Doesn't sound like server side issue, server doesn't control when stuff appear / disappear depending on your camera angle or such stuff...

And last patch had nothing that might cause such behavior.

I was in the same Event as Peper was. I had the same issue. If i had the camera in one position nicknames disappered. On another position they was avaiable. I made screenshots and add them later when i am home.