• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Larina

Alternate for Auction House

I saw posts where Emerald made clear that he dont like the Auction House. I agree with him because it would make the server look empty.

Also i can understand that ppl dont want to click all shops to search an item and compare the prices. 

But there is a way to make both sides happy. Hows about to inplent a shortcut on the website where you can search all shops like a datanank. I saw it on another server (dont know if i can name it but its also Interlude) and i loved it. 

You search the Item you want. Lets say a Top Grade Lifestone. Then you have the choose to check sellers and buyers. Click on search and you get all Characters listed that sell the item and also see for how much they sell it. Now you can go ingame and buy/sell the item.

I think that would make both sides happy

2 hours ago, Faceoff said:

Alt+C find your store.. thank me later.

gtfo troll. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Larina said:

Here a Screen of how it look

Unbenannt.jpg

Yup, I know that server and that feature was neat.... this would actually help a lot everyone, finding lower prices and everything that you need without loosing time checking stupid shops with stupid titles or stupid prices.

1 hour ago, Larina said:

Many stores dont have a good title so ist kinda useless to use it.

it takes exactly 4 min to take a look from all the shops in town..! You want a feature for 50 shop in town? xD

2 minutes ago, Faceoff said:

it takes exactly 4 min to take a look from all the shops in town..! You want a feature for 50 shop in town? xD

liar