• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Lampa

So?

So Emerald u are hiding? If u are banning people so easy, I guess you are so sure about this action. So why u are hiding and deleting posts or locking others without to show up? I wasted so many hours in server to come and ban me without any warning with the reason "you were spamming dice?" are we fucking serious in 2020? Unban me and the other ppl who u banned and let server survive some weeks more 

ppl shouting on chat to sell chars with money and didnt get any ban.. but yeah Dice is against the servers policy

I'm glad that there are people in that community that have brain, but it's too pitty that the admin of the server is destroying his own project. To whoever u will say that you got banned because u were rolling a dice I'm sure he will laugh. 

Cut the jokes and unban me, I got to play Olympiad and to rape all this newbies in server 

I like how you cry about the thing...

Problem is that you still have no idea why u got banned... it's not the dicing dude... 

Even I know why u got banned... and u try to say people that its using dice...

25 minutes ago, PePeR said:

I like how you cry about the thing...

Problem is that you still have no idea why u got banned... it's not the dicing dude... 

Even I know why u got banned... and u try to say people that its using dice...

Screenshot_20200214_152614.jpg

I broke my draconic bow for 16, gave away my items, tried to log in. Now im banned. Anyway server will be dead in a week.

see? you can't even properly read a message...

And other people probably won't get banned, only your friends who also used automated macras to flood the server...

Is this some kind of trolling Emerald?You can easily ban Luffy for botting or RMT every single time,why would you choose the dice thing?This season for example he had a bp named blowjob on script,running around the map like headless chicken trying to heal him.