• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
JuBeR

UNBALANCE

My last post was deleted for some reason... any way the archer range is longer then previous seasons but is not mentioned in changelist. 17 spells without m.crit last night not even care to record this i leave it here if this post wont be deleted like the last one of course XD

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JuBeR said:

My last post was deleted for some reason... any way the archer range is longer then previous seasons but is not mentioned in changelist. 17 spells without m.crit last night not even care to record this i leave it here if this post wont be deleted like the last one of course XD

archer range wasnt touched.

And about your post, i guess you mean this one, which is still there as you can see:

Dude we play  here 7 seasons we donate money we stream. we invite friends to join. We do this cause we like the server i am not your friend to support you otherwise. A post was deleted i have it on print screen and i was not dissrespectfull we can talk in private if you want. We give suggestion to improve the gameplay. Iam not here to make money i never sell anything i am here for the fun i am 30 years old. about the range we tested it in town and in event. 800 range archer and mage skills (hydro for example) mage moved 2 steps archer none. 17 spells last night without m.crit. Any way i wont argue anymore i try to improve the server cause its the only gve worth playing i have notthing else to win only to keep my self happy a little more :P. thank you for your time

• Like 1

aggree with the UNBALANCED characters... how it is possible for a mage with full buffs to make 10 hits and only 1 crit hit ... archers 1/3  is crit or maybe 1/2 ... 75 % m crit reduce wow this is something you dont see everyday.

thats why when you enter you see full of archers on the server gg

help me out please: How did u tested 800 range ? Range of archers is 900 in general and with for example archery passive its even more. So its fully normal, that archers have a higher range than mages.

• Like 1

archers have 900 range.

AT LEVEL 78 THEY GET A PASSIVE SKILL WHICH INCREASES THE RANGE TO 1000 (100 MORE RANGE THAN MAGES. YES NOW YOU CAN KITE).

On every server people complain about archer range without even knowing their passive skills.

ok then my bad i dont claim to be an expert. But trust me on this we speak with other players and not the braindamaged ones...but players who really want to enjoy the game and not just to exploit the weaknesses. its pvp server that means almost custom make more classes usefull in pvp. i am not saying about the damage a mage receives from an archer 4k - 5k ok i am with a robe i get it thats fine. But bro i swear to god 75% reduce in m.cirt its CRAZY thats why every season after 6-7 days we become OvC archer wars. there is absolutely no reason to play mage thats my opinion you have something good here i hope we could just be able in maps to see more classes not 3-4 mages and 10 archers 

5 minutes ago, slaps2 said:

archers have 900 range.

AT LEVEL 78 THEY GET A PASSIVE SKILL WHICH INCREASES THE RANGE TO 1000 (100 MORE RANGE THAN MAGES. YES NOW YOU CAN KITE).

On every server people complain about archer range without even knowing their passive skills.

i wasnt sure about that i was wrong about the range

5 hours ago, slaps2 said:

archers have 900 range.

We know the archer range mate we are playing this shitty game for too many years. A season Emerald change the archer's range for this server to be equal with mage's range so it will be more balanced, and it were. Mages had a chance at big maps against full S archer. This season he changed archer's range to normal but he didnt write it on change list. I 100% wouldnt be playing mage if i knew that he changed the range. 

6 minutes ago, katanovii said:

We know the archer range mate we are playing this shitty game for too many years. A season Emerald change the archer's range for this server to be equal with mage's range so it will be more balanced, and it were. Mages had a chance at big maps against full S archer. This season he changed archer's range to normal but he didnt write it on change list. I 100% wouldnt be playing mage if i knew that he changed the range. 

Lets stop making things up now shall we?

This topic is full of imaginary changes that has never happened, and I got no reason to make changes without writing about them in changelists / server features topic, after all this is also a way for me to keep track of things.

Don't see a point to keep this nonsense topic open.

• Like 1