• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
PePeR

Winner Takes All

I think many people would agree that they need some sort of 1v1 mechanism to say who is stronger XD

And therefore I suggest to implement such system that will allow 2 players to fight 1v1 with no rules, meaning like they were in event... with buffs, without restrictions... just 1v1 on Arena

Even to make it funnier or more challenging, participants could bet their money on themselves... for example I fight with a guy I pay 50k, he pays 50k I win I take 100k That would be okay...

I don't know if there is actually a valid way to make it possible to bet for observers...because that money must come from somewhere....

But you get the idea 🙂

Not a good idea really.. since everyone will go with titans just frenzy it and press f1 = 100k for free 

Edited by Seif

the point is to make a bet and see if u can win against a guy.. not to hide in bushes and reroll to titan in the last second LUL.

Btw, the system should work that enemy knows what u play what u wear etc... so there is no surprises for you... If you agree to fight against titan then so be it...

I have also another idea...

Gladiators Arena. You join the arena, you pay fee for example 10k or 25k. Then you join... Every participant fights 1v1. If you lose you're out. The player at the top wins and takes all the money.

and Could be played once or twice per week instead of regular event... if people wanna join they can fight and try, if not they can watch just like olympiad.

But I guess GM doesn't have that much time to spent on these kind of things...

11 minutes ago, PePeR said:

the point is to make a bet and see if u can win against a guy.. not to hide in bushes and reroll to titan in the last second LUL.

Btw, the system should work that enemy knows what u play what u wear etc... so there is no surprises for you... If you agree to fight against titan then so be it...

I have also another idea...

Gladiators Arena. You join the arena, you pay fee for example 10k or 25k. Then you join... Every participant fights 1v1. If you lose you're out. The player at the top wins and takes all the money.

and Could be played once or twice per week instead of regular event... if people wanna join they can fight and try, if not they can watch just like olympiad.

But I guess GM doesn't have that much time to spent on these kind of things...

Still not alot of people gonna go to use that system... It's just an opinion btw.. 

Edited by Seif

Just add an Arena like the Underground Arena without any payment so all who think that L2 is a single game can make thems 1 vs 1 there. Without any payment since it will get abused by any way.

Another thing that we already had in the past and it ended up being deserted, please search older topics before you make posts...

And I personally don't see why you need a special system for 1vs1's when you can just duel in town...

I might be introducing the tournaments system again in the future, but that's not in my priorities.