• Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
xV3iLSid3

hello quiters

Just now, Larina said:

I wonder why so many ppl need to insult.... cant you ladys act and speak normal to eachother??

L2OvC Community it's like that what do you expect from.. Btw not only OvC since the while L2 Community it's like that sadly..

Dont play l2 if you are looking for a world full of love.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What about the ppl who are getting ban without any warning? They are quitters too? 😜

Edited by Lampa

5 minutes ago, Lampa said:

What about the ppl who are getting ban without any warning? They are quitters too? 😜

Are you one of those guys that was spaming about selling items for euro? They are not quitters, they were lucky enough to have ban hammer delayed 😂

Or maybe u had some unactive character in farm zone that was farming on his own?

Even if it was a joke, bad one.

Edited by Silence

24 minutes ago, Silence said:

Are you one of those guys that was spaming about selling items for euro? They are not quitters, they were lucky enough to have ban hammer delayed 😂

Or maybe u had some unactive character in farm zone that was farming on his own?

I was just rolling a dice 🎲, even if this is a bug, which it isn't because it had no effect, emerald should warning me to stop rolling it. But ofc he ban without warnings 

It`s impossible to get banned for this, i think like half of the server started to do it after Kat did.

Maybe its some kind of 1 day ban or suspension for few hours? @Emerald

It was a psychological joke, to prove that you guys can cry about literally anything, i mean how such pointless thing can trigger somebody to make a Forum post about it?

If you fell for it, well maybe it means that it`s time to change the attitude 🙂

17 minutes ago, Silence said:

It`s impossible to get banned for this, i think like half of the server started to do it after Kat did.

Emerald just pmed me and he told me that everyone who were rolling dice 🎲 is banned 

It's insane and totally unfair to ban a person for a reason like this without even warning him to stop that. 

My name is luffy and I'm expecting unban to my chars immediately 

Edited by Lampa

8 minutes ago, Lampa said:

It's insane and totally unfair to ban a person for a reason like this without even warning him to stop that. 

My name is luffy and I'm expecting unban to my chars immediately 

keep expecting 🙂

1 hour ago, Silence said:

I was just rolling a dice 🎲, even if this is a bug, which it isn't because it had no effect, emerald should warning me to stop rolling it. But ofc he ban without warnings 

Screenshot_20200214_152614.jpg

4 minutes ago, Kerrigan said:

keep expecting 🙂

Randoms like u, that begs to ban people like me, who are raping you in every single map, are destroying server's competition 

• Haha 1

Q_Q kid...

U used automated macro to spam this shit, you deserve ban retard.. 

1 hour ago, Silence said:

If he perma ban for that then there's no reason to stay anymore on that server since he dont even pm ppl he just saw on forum some retards crying about what 1player or 2 was doing and hell that "Dice" dont even increasse or do something bad to server unlike it's funny ..how ppl cry of such things like this..

4 minutes ago, Seif said:

If he perma ban for that then there's no reason to stay anymore on that server since he dont even pm ppl he just saw on forum some retards crying about what 1player or 2 was doing and hell that "Dice" dont even increasse or do something bad to server unlike it's funny ..how ppl cry of such things like this..

would it surprise you? it wouldnt personally. Like 2 season during H5 with the nerf that made mage from TOP(too OP) to bottom(as strong as warsmith) cause the crying lvl got too high. 😂

I mean who can take guy like PePer seriously, one guy made post about Dice Roll and 30% of people is banned. @maze was talking about balance with lots of other players and ELO things and nothing has changed?]

Where are screenshots and proofs? That Dice gives you something extra? Like wtf?

I`m not trying to provoke any GM, just want to prevent further Drama about such reckless thing.

Can`t we all chill and see on which direction this is going?