• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
xV3iLSid3

hello quiters

Hi..alloz...etc etc...without offense!!!Why you quit guys..its just a game...you get rekt its okey...you have zerg as a faction and you quit...why you dont stand your ground and deal with it?Oeo????Before season start they told me that you dominate the last seasons...where is your domination right now???Whole clan get rekt and cant defend the crown?I tho you are pvpers not emoquiters...i tho you were the best in this server where are you bois??JOOOEL SKYPE...my side lost more than 50% of epics maps etc and a lot of guys from chaos still crying about unbalance shiiit and dont make kills!HAPPY HIPPO OEO...btw gratz that you leave it was a good action...you made the srv poorest...comeback pls???OEO??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, xV3iLSid3 said:

Hi..alloz...etc etc...without offense!!!Why you quit guys..its just a game...you get rekt its okey...you have zerg as a faction and you quit...why you dont stand your ground and deal with it?Oeo????Before season start they told me that you dominate the last seasons...where is your domination right now???Whole clan get rekt and cant defend the crown?I tho you are pvpers not emoquiters...i tho you were the best in this server where are you bois??JOOOEL SKYPE...my side lost more than 50% of epics maps etc and a lot of guys from chaos still crying about unbalance shiiit and dont make kills!HAPPY HIPPO OEO...btw gratz that you leave it was a good action...you made the srv poorest...comeback pls???OEO??

greek please just dont jeez to your pants 😄 Like u did smth by urself,  got easy side and now pretending to be a hero:ork1_8: If mayhem or lesley's clan would had switch, u would be running near corners on equal power's balance server.

Badhombres said they go order as soon as MW announced they go chaos so shut the fuck up

On 1/23/2020 at 7:45 PM, Rhaegar said:

Self explanatory title, those that want to join us, come chaos and message me privately

Others, I expect to see you on Green

im just gonna leave it here

1 minute ago, Justsomeguy said:

im just gonna leave it here

So you don't have your own head where to join? Then don't pretend heroes, if u choose easiest way by all going one side, later on creating topics about how bad is ELO system, how they can't win epics etc.

2 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

oh god this @l0lpet sure do bark loud

Then u see these 3 pets liking 1 post, u know that the topic is gonna get locked soon, couse of bullshit spread, guess what happened? 😂

image.png.4e17a64491ffaaaafd11817e04cb0458.png

22 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

oh god this @l0lpet sure do bark loud

2tQf9y0.png

He made the list. As you can see it's only for the best of the best.

4 minutes ago, maze said:

2tQf9y0.png

He made the list. As you can see it's only for the best of the best.

Weak....

Screenshot_20200211_215752_com.android.chrome.png.edd416b933ac1562ca6e233b341dd374.png

• Haha 2

Just now, Kerrigan said:

Weak....

Screenshot_20200211_215752_com.android.chrome.png.edd416b933ac1562ca6e233b341dd374.png

Damn.

We got 2 in common! 🙂

2 minutes ago, maze said:

Damn.

We got 2 in common! 🙂

Keep liking your own posts, won't be suprised you have such rule in your clan before applying 😂 rule no 1. If one of our mighty warrior posts smth in forum go ahead and support him no matter what bullshit is written there, we are team players after all.

1 minute ago, detro said:

sad not even rhaegar is talking and left the pet to talk

how is going with B grade tank so far? I saw u are just shining with that class, at last u found smth not too hard to play with, I'm proud of u son!

Edited by l0l

The one that barks loudest about ELO being wrong calculated 😂

image.png.ecf35a672a83b79372c0995a72c3a848.png

32 minutes ago, l0l said:

how is going with B grade tank so far? I saw u are just shining with that class, at last u found smth not too hard to play with, I'm proud of u son!

b grade tank? im not that guy

I'm not speaking because I've nothing to say

No one speaks for me, only for themselves

sad that this has to be explained still

Edited by Rhaegar

On 2/11/2020 at 9:36 PM, l0l said:

ye the b grade tank has a castle and makes more FA than u ever will in 1 event.

1 hour ago, Soulka said:

ye the b grade tank has a castle and makes more FA than u ever will in 1 event.

Like those fa helps u to do smth, at the end u are still trash who just proved being bot is the only way u can play in maps, otherwise u spend most of your time kissing the ground, so no wonders why this uber reroll :ork1_8:

You are all braindead or what? i never rerolled holyshit ppl should do an IQ test before able to register for forums/games

1 hour ago, Soulka said:

You are all braindead or what? i never rerolled holyshit ppl should do an IQ test before able to register for forums/games

Reroll or not agrobot is for pussies .

• Like 1

k

then stop playing autist warlord clown fiesta

Edited by Soulka

I wonder why so many ppl need to insult.... cant you ladys act and speak normal to eachother??