• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Seif

Olympiads Archiviments

@Emerald What about a special reward for every win or every 5 like archiviments like (H5 for example) on olys or something like this with that you will be able to cut some feeds and make people go for good classes or at least they will try to boost their self to be competitive to make olys more interesting.

Regards,

Seif.

Edited by Seif

Sure, lets give more incentive to people to play duelist/tyrants/titans. There's no reason atm to play these clases.

10 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Sure, lets give more incentive to people to play duelist/tyrants/titans. There's no reason atm to play these clases.

You can be a farmer with a mage if you got the right skills and knowledge nothing more to say.. it's jus to make olympiads more interesting everyone can think what he wants... It's just an idea.

Edited by Seif

Sure, a spellhowler or spellsinger can farm titans, its just a matter of skills.

ye

Edited by Sophie
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Sure, a spellhowler or spellsinger can farm titans, its just a matter of skills.

ye

ofc you can get celestial Cancel and slow and qq as I said it's just knowledge u cant go vs a titan or gk with 0 augments and just spaming hydro, promi or what ever you have..

2 hours ago, Seif said:

ofc you can get celestial Cancel and slow and qq as I said it's just knowledge u cant go vs a titan or gk with 0 augments and just spaming hydro, promi or what ever you have..

he's in MW ...he knows stuff .... 

2 hours ago, Seif said:

trailer boys GIF

its great idea  to add mini reward for losing and bigger for winning ( like ls or bews) so ppl  would be more interested to join oly 🙂 and if u  dont like that sps and sorc cant win  make  better class next time  interlude oly is trash   then we talk about balance and all players know it.so why good classes cant get reward for performing better than opponents ?  you should be happy to have 30s fear here in others servers  with mage or bow u only could be eatch other and thats fact

3 hours ago, Kerrigan said:

he's in MW ...he knows stuff .... 

I wanna see you this weekend farming points with your sps : )

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Naikis said:

its great idea  to add mini reward for losing and bigger for winning ( like ls or bews) so ppl  would be more interested to join oly 🙂 and if u  dont like that sps and sorc cant win  make  better class next time  interlude oly is trash   then we talk about balance and all players know it.so why good classes cant get reward for performing better than opponents ?  you should be happy to have 30s fear here in others servers  with mage or bow u only could be eatch other and thats fact

That Fear time it's funny.. 

6 hours ago, Sophie said:

I wanna see you this weekend farming points with your sps : )

How do you know I'm playing sps? 🤔

15 hours ago, Kerrigan said:

How do you know I'm playing sps? 🤔

Ofc u are not playing , couse can't to get out of B grade on two weeks server.

• Haha 1