• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
JuBeR

M.critical

Still remains my favourite gve server but 2 things. Balance needs improvements.  1st Maybe disable elo Balance and go only balance in numbers Tablet of information says all numbers are more powerful then elo... Second one more season 75% reduction in magic critical is TOO MUCH. top kills only by fighers like tyrant Gladi and archers 4/4 crits by archer and me as sps with perception lvl 3 valakas and pow sometimes 1/10!! Thats why now 11 days after the beginning half the server changed form mage to fighters class. Mages are way too nerfed.

• Thanks 1

I have valakas perception lvl 3 wild magic active and pow and I get max 2/10. Archers without any special augment can easily get more that 400 crit chance that means 2 or 3 crits at 5 hits and most of the times 3/3. Mages are usefull for a week. At the next week every1 is going archer cause it's just broken. Give a buff at mages m. Crit or nerf fighters. we can't compare even with lower elo archer without criting. 

Mages and their magic critical rate were ok previous season ,dont think anything changed .OK meaning balanced ,not OP and not weak,something in between .And for sure a stacked sps can reach at least 25 % m crit rate ,i dont have any doubts about that ...

Edited by Lebron

Is it so hard to make a video or some screenshots with this? Really? Than simple words or statements. Emerald doesn't care about this kind of topics if proof is not present.

just saying .... 

13 hours ago, JuBeR said:

75% reduction in magic critical is TOO MUCH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

On 2/11/2020 at 4:20 PM, lovehate said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

+1 for that